Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy Birthday to Megan!!
Tomorrow, 15 October is the eighteenth birthday of Golden_red.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN_RED Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 17 October is the twenty-first birthday of Aul๋, where ever he may be.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AULห Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 19 October is Aldaradan's seventeenth birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALDARADAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thanks, I'm really enjoying it.
Happy birthday wishes from me, too! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALDARADAN Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Thank you P-T-ers. Orc Grinning Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 October is LadyBlueAutomnSky'S ninteenth birthday and Heorogar's twenty-sixth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEOROGAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBLUEAUTOMNSKY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today my daugther LISA is 11 years old
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
I love you dearly Smile Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 October is Kew's birthday and it is also the eighteenth birthday of Thorin (of Khazad_Dum).

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEW Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie

LOTS OF LOVE MAYDMARION XXX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORIN AND KEW Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie I hope you get lots of cake and special treatment today !! Lots of hugs from me
Tomorrow, 31 October is the twentieth birthday of Elentari31.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENTARI31 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow is also Halloween

.....................................Pumpkin Smilie....................................
.................................Pumpkin Smilie..........................................
.............................. Pumpkin Smilie...........................
................... Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie..........
...............Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.....Pumpkin Smilie.....Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.........
...........Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.........
.........Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.....Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie .........
....Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie ....Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.... Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.........
...Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie ...........Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie........... Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.........
....Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie ........................Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.........
......Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie..................
..........Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin SmiliePumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie.................................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENTARI31Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
And HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YOU PT MEMBERS
Tomorrow, 01 November is the birthday of both Silme and Luthien_the_Fey
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUTHIEN_THE_FEY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 09 November is Bain_Diamondhands birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAIN_DIAMONDHANDS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Bain! Its also my daughter's birthday, she'll be 25.
Tomorrow, 10 November is Naira's twenty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 12 November has been the birthday of Legolaslass.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGOLASLASS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 13 November is the twenty-third birthday Raptor.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPTOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 November is Kaimelar's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIMELAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 November is both the wedding anniversary and the birthday of Terrijayne.
Cool Elf Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY & ANNIVERSARY TERRIJAYNE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Cool Elf Smilie
Today, 22 November is Thanksgiving in the USA.
Elk Grinning Smilie HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WE TURKEYS Elk Grinning Smilie
Tomorrow, 25 November is the birthdays of Sheryl (16th), Icefangs (18th), and Inwe (18th).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICEFANGS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY INWห Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 November musicimprovedme will have reached the same age that Jack Benny ever acknowledged as his; though he celebrated that same birthday for many decades.
I think I'm going to create a holiday, dedicate it to honesty, and ban all politicians from participating without paying some kind of thorough penitence first. This penitence will be inhumanely rigorous and last a minimum of three years. If any nation makes this a "national holiday" , which would be the act of politicians, then a revolt will take place which will result in the annihilation of politics and, eventually and hopefully, the well-being of everyone in the world. I don't believe I'll be present for that last part, though.
Quote:
which will result in the annihilation of politics and, eventually and hopefully, the well-being of everyone in the world.

I trust that you really didn't hope for the annihilation of the well-being of everyone in the world, when you said that; that I just mis-read it.
Quote:
which will result in the annihilation of politics and, eventually and hopefully, the well-being of everyone in the world

Maybe he meant it as;

Quote:
which will result in the well-being of everyone in the world

Either that or he could be a pessimist? Orc Smiling Smilie
Sorry. At the time I meant that it would result in the well-being of everyone in the world. Your interpretation is good too, though.

No government.
No anarchy.

In a world where everyone worships swiss cheese; there is a coconut. His name is Melvin, and Melvin will be the best pogo-stick that ever fled to Missouri. And then Grandma and Grandpa, and Roger's and Hammerstein all discovered the Pacific Ocean. That is why we wear yellow on Mondays that have full moons sometimes. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
Happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving, which I believe occured in the vicinity of 12 October, which is Columbus Day in the USA where Thanksgiving was last Thursday, and is usually the next to the last Thursday in November. Chicken Smilie
Tomorrow, 07 December is the twenty-first birthday of Lord_aragorn86.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD_ARAGORN86 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 December is the birthday of Arwen evenstar.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthdayto you LORD_ARAGORN86Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY ARWEN EVENSTAR: Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
My dear Arwy, enjoy your day today... and what's left of it...

It would be great for you to nosey on back towards this place... But until that time, enjoy becoming a year older... You are missed Orc Smiling Smilie

*Leaves some C Howards's Violets for her return*

Enjoy your day to all whom I have not wished it
Tomorrow, 13 December is the twenty-first birthday of LadyElanor.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYELANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
What do you do to put your birthday on the list? (Mine is the 22nd of June)
Also, my cousin is turning eight on the 18th!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY B-DAY TAYLOR Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
You are now on the list Gimli_man43. If you also give us your birth year I'll add that too, though it is optional and this way we can't really tell you to act your age, because you might already be acting it. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Also, if Taylor becomes a member, he can be added too.
I was born in 1992 (15 years old)
My cousin is only eight, and he isn't a big Tolkien fan.... sorry Elf Smilie
1992 has been added by Glimli's birthday in June. Happy Elf Smilie

Today, 14 December has been the birthdays of Cano_Yavanna, his twenty-first; and Aragorn_estel, his seventeenth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO_YAVANNA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN_ESTEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 16 December is Swampfaye's birthday; she is still working on her twenty-ninth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMPFAYE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 21 December is Sarawyn's twenty-seventh birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAWYN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Orc Grinning Smilie HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE Orc Grinning Smilie Tis the shortest day of the year and I'm told at my latitude we will be stuck in 15-1/2 hours of darkness; Orc Sad Smilie but they have guaranteed that the Sun will again rise in the East and the days will then start getting get longer. Orc Smiling Smilie
MERRY X-MAS TO EVERYONE AT PT Standing Up Santa Smilie Christmas Smilie
I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY

จจจจจจจจจจจจจจ_.--"’"’"’"’"-.._
จจจจจ__จจจจจจจจ.'_จ-จ_จจจจจจจจ'.
จจจจ/จจจจจจจจ/จ`จ`จ`'-.จจจจจจจจ`
จจจจ|จจจ/|จจจ_จ___จ_จจ`จจจจจจจ
จจจจจจ_..;จจจจ)`จ_จ`_จ"--.จจจจจจจ|
จจจจ;"จจจจจจจจ|จจa/จaจจจจ(`จจจจจ|
จจจจ|จจจจ_.;จจจ/_.<_..___,จจ)จจจจจ|
จจจจ_.-'จจ|จจจจ;-.__,__..-'จจจจ'.'.จจจ/
จจจจจจ|จจจจ;จจ/จจจจจจจจจจจ(จจ)จ__|
จจจจจจ|จจจจจ(จจจ(จจจจจจ(จจจจจ)/จจจ
จจจจจจจจจจจจ(จจจจจจจ(จจจจจจจ.''จจจ/
จจจจจจจจ ,จจจ_จจจจจจจจจจจจ.''จจ'---'`.
จจจจจจจจ`|จจจจ'-(.____.--'จ,,;,,--_,จจจจ
จจจจจจจจจจ|จจจจจจจจจo:จจ.-'(())จ_/จจจจจ;
จจจจจจจจจจ;จจจจจจจจจจ:จจ|.-'จจ/จ`'.จจจจ|
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจo:จจจจจ.-จจจจจ_/
จจจจจจจจจจจจ;--._จจจ_:_จจจ/จจจจจจจ|
จจจจจจจจจจจจ)จจจจ`'|.--.|"'''\'__.-`'---'|
จจจจจจจจจจจ/```'-.._||_||_..จจจจจจ_.'
จจจจจจจจจจ/จจจจจจจจ'-;-'จจจจ__.-'จจจ
จจจจจจจจจ/``'--..__จจ:จจจจจจจ__..--'``
จจจจจจจจจ_จจจจจจจ```````````จจจจจ_/
จจจจจจจจจจ`'--,...__จจจจจจจ__...,--'`
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจ|จจจจจ```;```จจจจจ|
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ|จจจจจจจจ/
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ_จ_จจ_จ|จ_จ_จ_จ/
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ/`จ`จ`จ`|`จ`จ`จ`
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ__._._./จ.._._.__/
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ|=จจจจ|จ|จจจจ=|
จจจจจจจจจจจจจ.----'-.จจจ|จ|จจจ.-'---.
จจจจจจจจจจจจ/จ... MERRYจจจ|จ|จX-MAS...จจจ
จจจจจจจจจจจจ______,__/จจ__,______/
I have to say, that is a pretty awesome picture you drew there Mellon!
Christmas Tree Smilie Snowman Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie Fat Santa Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie Snowman Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERBODY!!!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

MERRY CHRISTMASS FELLOW TOLKIENITES

Standing Up Santa Smilie Waving Santa Smilie Standing Up Santa Smilie Waving Santa Smilie Standing Up Santa Smilie
Humbug! Moderator SmilieIBad! SmilieGood and Evil Smilie

Mwahaha, I beat Vir to it Wiggle Smilie
Heya LossWaving Hello Smilie I've sent you a postcard ..MERRY X-MAS FRIEND
Tomorrow, 25 December is Teriel's twenty-first birthday as well as Christmas Day
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL; AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>