Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy New Year!!

Reminds me, The Professor's birthday is soon; are we doing anything special here to celebrate?
Tomorrow, 03 January is the birthday of both J.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) and Shaya puma.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYA PUMA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY 2008!!!

May you stick to all your resolutions, and may your lives become fuller!And that is the best wish I can think of.

And do let's celebrate the Professor's birthday in each of our own ways. Write a journal, or sign your posts in some tributary way or do some other little thing that shows your appreciation for the great mind that created everything.

While P=T was shut down for the past week, a whole hoaf of members celebrated their birthdays:
Ranelera (17) on the fourth, Andrea (18) and Elven_Archer on the sixth, Aragorn's Lady on the eighth, and Airecristiel (22) and Rian Ithilimir on the ninth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RANELERA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDREA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ELVEN_ARCHER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ARAGORN'S LADY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ARIECRISTIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RIAN ITHILIMIR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 11 January is the birthday of 42 who will be twenty-four.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY 42 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL !!!!
Tomorrow, 12 January is the birthday of Ikarus who will be twenty-two.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKARUS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 15 January is the birthday of Allyssa who lives downunder in the land of the Roos.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSSA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrowm 20 January is Negra's twenty-seventh birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEGRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 23 January is the birthday of Laurelindhe ilmarin.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURELINDE ILMARIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 25 January is the 65th birthday of Juke, he's almost as old as me. Happy Elf Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUKE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I'm touched, you celebrated my birthday this past August even though you hadn't heard from me in ages! Awwwww...

Well, there is a new birthday to celebrate on Planet Tolkien, my son, Landon, was born on September 11, 2008. I tried to arrange his birth so he wouldn't be born on this date, but it didn't happen that way. I think he wanted to try to show us that the circle of life must continue, and good things need to happen on Sep. 11th.
Nine-eleven is a fine day to be born on, though in Europe I believe that would be eleventy-nine.

Congrats Landon thats a fine mother you've got there.

Pary Smilie Happy Motherhood Eruwen Pary Smilie
Thanks, Grondy =).
Tomorrow, 02 February is Grondhog Day and also the birthday of our founder Taz (Tarrant) who will be 25.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZ Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Sleeping Smilie Sleeping Smilie Sleeping Smilie WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY WOODCHUCK, WE WANTS OUR SPRING!!! Sleeping Smilie Sleeping Smilie Sleeping Smilie
Tomorrow, 03 February is Vee's birthday.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Very Sad Smilie 'Twas just 48 years ago today that the music died. Very Sad Smilie

That was the day the plane crashed in that frozen Iowa cornfield and we lost Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and J.P. (The Big Bopper) Richardson. I was almost 19 at the time and I cried that day; and it still brings tears to my eyes just remembering it. Very Sad Smilie

Buddy Holly who died at age 22 is remembered as the 'father of rock'. His "That'll Be the Day," "Peggy Sue," "Rave On," "Heartbeat," and many others were the springboards of inspiration for enumerous budding musicians. The Beatls, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Eric Clkapton, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, and others have all said their music was influenced by his. Cool Smilie

Read Smilie Rest in peace Buddy Holly, we remember you yet and still celebrate your music. Read Smilie
What if human beings were born with expiration dates marked somewhere on their bodies? That would make birthdays much more interesting, not to mention meaningful. Imagine the effects that it would have on healthcare and social security!
Have you seen Logan's Run, a 1976 movie starring Michael York? The above was the basis for that movie.

If you want to comment on this and Ar-Edain's above post, please do so under Logan's Run.
Tomorrow, 07 February is the eighteenth birthday of Delidia/Nef.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEF Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow 09 of February our dearest GRONDY is 68 years old Smile Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST GRONDMASTER Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
I wish you all the best Smile Smilie) Lots of cake and happy memoriesSmile Smilie
Many hugs from MELLON Smile Smilie
I second that!

I see that Grondmaster is also about to break the 20,000 posts mark... 'twould be fitting to break it here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRONDY!
Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieOrc Grinning Smilie
Feb. 09 - Grondy - 1940Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

Many happy return Sir Grondy! I wish you all the best, and many happy years to come!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Good and Evil Smilie To the Norwegian mothers, I do wish a happy mother's day as our tradition goes!

Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Good and Evil SmilieI guess the all will have new cars, holdidays whereever the like and as much new items they've eved dreamed of! Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Good and Evil Smilie
Have a good day Grondy... 68 is the new 40 Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

*Hands a double chocolate chip, cocoa powdered muffin*
Thanks People. Hey Loss, that was an excellent muffin, can I have the recipe for selling them at the Khazad=dűmish Inn?
Today, 14 February is Aramorn fifteenth birthday as well as Valentine's Day.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAMORN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

In Love Smilie I Love You Smilie HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL YOU LOVERS: YOUNG, AND OLD, AND IN BETWEEN I Love You Smilie In Love Smilie

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ARAMORN , wishing you all the best!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

In Love Smilie Kiss Smilie HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL LOVERS, AND ALL WILL-BE LOVERS !!!In Love Smilie Kiss Smilie

Lighening Smilie I do not mention what happened one Valentine day in Chigago, US!!
That was my favorite Valentine's day.
Quote:
That was my favorite Valentines Day.
You mean the one where they passed out lead slugs in that Chicago garage using tommy-guns?

And speaking of that, tomorrow, 17 February is Tommie's twenty-fourth birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 February is Starhawk's twenty-fourth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARHAWK Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 February is Etharion's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHARION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 11 January is the birthday of 42 who will be twenty-four.

25 thank you Grondy!! Happy Birthday to everyone else, especially Grondy, Allyssa and Taz! Best wishes for 2008 Smile Smilie
I often fail to remember to switch to the next year when calculating ages until about the middle of January, or at least that is my excuse 42. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Today, well it is still 03 March where I live. is Rafael's 65th birthday; he's also young for his age. Happy Elf Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFAEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

I hope you had a good one and your family gathered around you and your beard didn't catch fire when you blew out the all those candles. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Tomorrow, 05 March is E÷nwŰ's 17th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EÍNW╦ Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 09 March is the birthday of our old buddy Perwing who will be twenty-nine for the first time.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERWING Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Opps I missed a couple birthdays earlier this week:

March 12 was the seventeenth birthday of Dark-Dualist.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARK_DUELIST Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

March 13 was the twentieth birthday of Talija.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TALIJA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Today 15 March is the birthday of three of our members: D-Rob, Elfstone, and Elda/Calenthag
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY D-ROB Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFSTONE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDA-CALENTHAG Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to everyone I have missed this year. I know there are several in March I hope they all have great days and make lots of terrific memories.

Today is March 17th, so that means it is St. Patrick's day. Party alot, have a great time, and be careful. We want eveyone to be able to come back and tell us what you did.

St. Paddy's Day also means that it is my son's birthday. Can ya'll believe that Frogboy is 14 today. He was born at 10:07 am Texas time. My baby is no longer a baby. Sad Smilie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGBOY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Angel Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Tigger Smilie Kiss Smilie Birthday Smilie Exclamation Smilie Thumbs Up Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie I Love You Smilie Juggling Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie

I wish that we had some St. Patrick's smilies. oh, well, I think I gave him enough anyhow. LOL
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGBOY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
Thanks People. Hey Loss, that was an excellent muffin, can I have the recipe for selling them at the Khazad=dűmish Inn?

Sorry, I must have missed that post Orc Smiling Smilie

*Gets old Journal out and shoots off to the Inn for fresh Muffin time* Orc Smiling Smilie
Tomorrow, 21 March is Rhodry's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODRY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Hooray! Hooray! Winter Snowman Smilie is gone and now it is Spring. Wiggle Smilie
Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie HAPPY EASTER Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie Duck Smilie
Today, 24 March has been the twenty-sixth birthday Arwen*Evenstar*.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 25 March is the sixteenth birthday of Elrose.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELROSE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I just want to say...

HAPPY EVERYTHING!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Christmas Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie Very Sad Smilie Pary Smilie Pumpkin Smilie In Love Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Baby Girl Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie

I have missed much over the months-many birthdays, many holidays, many joyous occasions and sad remembrances, and I want everyone to know that their celebrations and tribulations matter and are an important part of the fabric of PT. So happy birthday, anniversary, holiday, entrance to parenthood, wedding day, and anything else that I missed. God (whichever you choose) bless you all.
Awh, thanks Grondy! So sweet of you to wish me Happy Elf Smilie In case you're wondering, my username used to be Arwen*Evenstar* but I changed it to Tin˙viel a couple years ago Wink Smilie
Ah, that explains a bit. Elf Winking Smilie I have changed the list Tin˙viel.

Tomorrow, 28 March is the twenty-second birthday of Haldir3 and twenty-fifth birthday of Ross.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALDIR3 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>