Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Tomorrow, 18 July is the 22nd birthday of Anatea (seajewel).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANATEA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 19 July is Wooffy_iluvatar's nineteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOFY_ILUVATAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 20 July is the twentieth birthday of Samwisegamgee.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMWISEGAMGEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Last Monday, 20 July was also the 28th birthday of Ringfacwen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RINGFACWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thank you all! I just wonder what my twin is up to these days... You'd have thought she would have called Orc Smiling Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 July is the 27th birthday of uruk_slayer.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URUK_SLAYER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 July is Ancalogon's twenty-fifth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANCALOGON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 29 July is the twenty-first birthday of Aentra.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AENTRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 30 July has been the eleventh birthday of Mariesthrill.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIESTHRILL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 01 August is the birthday of Mellon.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

I changed the above date from 31 August back to 01 August, which I thought I had written in the first place.
Thank U Grondmaster . but the date for my birthday is still 1 of August :-))

Tomorrow, 03 August is the birthday of Loni's Mum.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI'S MUM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 08 August is the birthday of Laneth (26) and Bugyfeanor (28).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANETH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGYFEANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 11 August is the twentieth birthday of Pesi.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PESI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 13 August is Gimli_Axe_Wielder's thirtieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIMLI_AXE_WIELDER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Crickey, I can't believe how old some of them are now, they were just chillens when first came on this site.....
Today, 14 August has been the birthday of Loni.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 August is the birthdays of Virumor (27) and Komosot (30).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMOSOT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 20 August is Glorifindel's birthday. We don't know how old he is, but he says he was born in the Year of the Oink Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIFINDEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 August is the nineteenth birthday of Turgon anwamane.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURGAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 26 August has been the nineteenth birthday of Lordioren.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORDIOREN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 27 August is the birthday of Eruwen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERUWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Today, 28 August has been the 35th birthday of Sirithgollowen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRITHGOLLOWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 29 August is the birthday of both Aina and Robbin'wood.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIN'WOOD Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 September is the twentieth birthday of Ithil.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 September is the birthday of Celebrian Nenharma.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRIAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 20 September is third aniversary of Dragon-Reach's 39th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON-REACH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Dearest Bilbo and Frodo! The World would have been dull without you!

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Yes, tomorrow is indeed the birthdays of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, the most famous of hobbits.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRODO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
My greetings as well, Bilbo and Frodo! I'm going to drink a toast and have a piece of apple cake in your honor today, others are welcome to join me! Smile Smilie
Mmmmm! Good apple cake. Thanks Sian; and especially to Bilbo and Frodo: May you each celebrate many happy returns. Birthday Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 September is Maydmarion's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYDMARION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 September is the twenty-ninth birthday of Darous.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAROUS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 01 October is Ghan-buri-Ghan's 54th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHAN-BURI-GHAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 02 October is the 24th birthday of Asteroth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTEROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Good on Rio! It will be fun having the Winter Olympics in the Wintertime.

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie RIO DE JANEIRO AWARDED THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPICS Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 06 October had been the birthday of Elen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 October is Díneniel's 18th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DÍNENIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today 15 October has been the 20th birthday of Golden_red.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDEN_RED Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 17 October is Aulë's 23rd birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AULË Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 19 October is Aldaradan's 19th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALDARADAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 October is the birthday of: Samadhi (13), LadyBlueAutomnSky (21), and Heorogar (28)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMADHI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBLUEAUTOMANSKY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEOROGAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 October is the birthday of Kew and Thorin Oakenshield (20).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEW Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thank you Grondy!! Time seems to fly nowadays. I remember the time when I was wondering when I would be 18 and now I'm 20 Orc Grinning Smilie
Tomorrow, 31 October is the twenty-second birthday of Elentari31.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENTARI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 31 October is All Hallows Eve, better known as Halloween when the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch bringing gifts for good little girls and boys.

Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie

Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie BE CAREFUL OUT THERE KIDS! Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie
Tomorrow, 01 November is the birthday of: Silme (41), Luthien_the_Fey, and Ammornil.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUTHIEN_THE_FEY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMORNIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, Sunday 01 November, at 2 AM local time, many of us go off Daylight Savings/Summer Time and back to Standard Time. So remember the old adage: "Spring forward and Fall back" and reset your clocks accordingly tonight at bedtime for those of you to whom this is applicable..
Today, 09 November is the 38th birthday of Bain_Diamondhands.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAIN_DIAMONDHANDS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today. 10 November has been the 24th birthday of Naira.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 11 November is "Remembrance Day" (Armistice Day) in the United Kingdom and "Veterans Day" in the United States.

Today we remember, honor, and thank all veterans from WW I and those following.
Tomorrow, 12 November is the birthday of Legolaslass.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGOLASLASS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

<< [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>