Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What movie star do you resembl

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > What movie star do you resembl   [1] [2] [3] >>
Okay, so we all get told that we resemble someone, who do you get told you resemble?

I'll start...it varies between three people:
- At my old job, they called me "Baby" because they thought I looked like Baby Spice.
- I also often get stopped to be told I look like Melissa Joan Hart or Helen Hunt. Go figure.
I've been told i look like Brad Dourif.

The person who claimed that, has mysteriously disappeared.
lol
I've been told I look like Cate Blanchett, so yes, a major compliment there
I have been told I look like,

1. Snow White(Disney's) because of my hair, eyes and complexion.
2. Betty Boop, for same.
3. Another famous Betty, Betty Page, because of my hairstyle, etc.

My name is not Betty, I do not live with seven men, and I am not "cute", so leave it alone! I am so sick of hearing these...heard it all since about high school!

By the way, great thread, Eruwen...gives us all a face to put to the name. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
Thanks, Laurel Smile Smilie. I was wondering how to do it without starting a thread saying, "Hey! What do you look like?!"

By the way, Betty Page isn't "cute"...she's hot! That's a good resemblance. As for Snow White and Betty Boop, I can see how those might get annoying.

Cate Blanchett...another good resemblance, Adreia.
I have ben told numerous times that I look like Liv Tayler! And Every one that knowes LOTR tells me that I would make a great Elf. With an ear job of cours!! LOL Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
To my eternal shame, I've been told I look like Pop and Fresh. No one laugh!
Hahahahahaha. sory about the one liner!
I've been told by numerous people that I completely resemble Daniel Radcliffe in his Hairy Potty (spelled intentionally) avatar. And I HATE it!
It's okay if you were just to look like...at least... :when I was delivering my speech, somebody said
I sound and act like Anthony Hopkins as "Hannibal "Cannibal" Lecter" mixed up with Adolf Hitler especially when I get very angry.

They are very brilliant but they are physcopaths. It's just scary cause... Super Scared Smilie
Mostly I am used to hear that I look a lot like my sister. Which I do. Especially in profile. But movie stars... My best friend says that Jodie Foster in the movie 'Nell' lookes just like me and my sister. But only in 'Nell'. I can't se it, but he does. Tongue Smilie
Allow me to put it this way...no movie star has the great honor of looking anything like me! Seriously, I have never been told that I look like someone famous.

Hey LA86, can we start calling you LAHP??? Big Laugh Smilie

Yes, can we, LA86?

Btw, aren't you eighteen? Wink Smilie
Quote:
Yes, can we, LA86?

Btw, aren't you eighteen?

Well you can call me Harry Potter if yo just want to tease me and annoy me. And yes I turned 18 on 7th Dec.
Thats funny,people say I look like Emma, the girl that plays Hermione! That was my old nick name a few years ago.It's odd to find another Harry Potter look-alike.
Well, I never believed any of them before but after being told so by 342 different persons (I'm exaggerating a bit...I lost count after 257), I think that maybe I do look like that darned fellow! Grrrr...
Now if only we could find a Ron...
Quote:
Now if only we could find a Ron...

I would have killed him. I HATE Hairy Potty and all his minions. No further talk about it okay!!!
I have been told that I look like one of the cast from the movie The Outsiders (I can't remember which).
Well, this girl who didn't like me very much said to me "Loni (alright it wasn't REALLY LOni she said, but anyway...) I've been thinking about what you look like. You know Kylie MInogue?" "yes" I said. "WEll, you don't look like her!! HAHAHA!!!" Girls, eh? I've NEVER been told I look like someone. BUT SEEING AS I'M A MOVIE STAR ANYWAY, I suppose I resemble me. (Hey, my mate played young-Richard HAdlee in a WEetbix ad, doesn't that count to be a movie star?)
I'd maybe pass for an Uruk hai. Orc Smiling Smilie
In my own mind I resemble Jessica Rabbit - I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.

Wiggle Smilie
There's this guy I know who looks like Ron. He's a bit of an idiot, but a scary resemblance is there.
Lol, you do look a lot like Nell, Amarie! Smile Smilie
There is a portrait of Christina Rosseti on a book and I've been told several times I look like her... Also Madonna the singer and supposedly I have a Mona Lisa smile.
Quote:
To my eternal shame, I've been told I look like Pop and Fresh. No one laugh!

Who the heck is Pop and Fresh?
Quote:
Who the heck is Pop and Fresh?

Lol, the Pillsbury Doughboy! Tongue Smilie
Let's see, I've been told that I look like Mandy Moore in "A Walk to Remember" by a lot of people. I've also been told that I look like a mix between Amy Lee and the Asian girl from Charlie's Angels. I don't really see either but I get it a lot. :P
Quote:
I have ben told numerous times that I look like Liv Tayler

thats a compliment! lol she is very pretty!

umm most people say i look like Liv Tyler with a bit of Keria Knightly and Cate Blanchette mixed in.....which is very cool cuz they are all such great actors and awsome people... Smile Smilie and I luv the movies they are in!
I wonder how one can look like Blanchet, Dourif, Tyler and Knightley at the same time.

Extreme Makeover, perhaps?
lol Virumor :P
Welcome to PT elven beauty and hobbit heart! Nice to have you aboard!
Quote:
Lol, the Pillsbury Doughboy!

Ah-ha! Now it all makes sense! Smile Smilie I was typing it into the internet to see if it was a band or something. Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
I wonder how one can look like Blanchet, Dourif, Tyler and Knightley at the same time.

Extreme Makeover, perhaps?

Why? Is this the look you are going for, Virumor? Big Laugh Smilie
Hey, why not.

Three women in one, instead of three separate women, actually saves up a lot of space!

Yeah, but when your trying to hold an intimate conversation with the one, Making Out Smilie the other two will be comlaining about not getting theirs. Juggling Smilie I think a three-faced woman would be much worse than a two-faced one. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Most people say I look like Kirsten Dunst in Spiderman... so much so that my uncle calls me MJ... I guess I'd look good with red hair... lol
hey isn't that a coincidence! Most people tell me i look like spiderman, probably because i run around in red and blue tights...

oops did i just poke you in the eye with my nose? Sorry i won't fib so much next time... actually don't recall ever being compared to an actor, talk about being mundane...
This one is unbelievable but I've been told that I look like Ralph Fienes (Is that his name...the guy in "Maid in Manhatten"?) But still I'm glad not to be compared with that blasted son of a witch Hairy Potty. (May these words be used here, O members of the higher Council?)
I got the weirdest one from some of my friends the other day, I hadn't seen them in a couple of moths, but that's beyond the point, anyway. They all told me I look like the girl who plays Lana Lang in the TV show "Smallville", Kristen Kreuk. Of course, I had no idea who they wre talking about and had to check, but oh well. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I've been told I look like Tom Cruise with my hair short. And I look exactly like the lead singer of Reliant K.
I've been told by random people that I look exactly like Dale Ernhardt (sp?), Jr. I think I've been compared to Ethan Emry also, and a few other people that I don't remember, but hey, I'm satisfied with being called Sean. Haha.
i feel sooo bad As i was on the bus today somebody went up to me and told me My face reslembld the Roadkill from "All The little animals" I looked on the 'net for info and it's a ggrusome movie so i guess i do have a famous face Sad Smilie Orc Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie

Oh LA86 i feel bad if you have a "Potter" face that must really suck
Dear Eru, that was cruel! Someone you didn't even know?! I can't even imagine that!
hmmmmm Blanchet,Tyler,Dunst, Cruise? The Planet-Tolkien community is an extremely attrractive one it seems.............
Quote:
The Planet-Tolkien community is an extremely attrractive one it seems....
Or possibly they are owners of, or have access to, Snow White's wicked step-mother's mirror, and it is humoring them. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Personally I don't think I look anything like the southern end of north traveling Francis the Talking Mule, (or Mister Ed for those of you who don't remember Francis). Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
in two weeks i will get a digtal camera so arwey or ppl who want to see i'll send it out
Yeah!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Send them to me when ya get em. I can't belive someone told you that Tiger. Sad Smilie
"You look like roadkill", how lame. If it happens again, tell him/her that you are very sorry that their personality transplant was such a huge failure. But speak slowly. This 'somebody' doesn't sound like the sharpest tools in the shed.
Quote:
Oh LA86 i feel bad if you have a "Potter" face that must really suck

Oh yes, tell it to me! The next time someone tells me that I look like that darned kid; that "someone" is going to look like an orc after I'm done with him. Thanks for all your sympathies anyway!
ok let me get this straight.... Somebody has told you that you look like Harry Potter? Do you wear glasses?

i've been told i resemble Brad Pitt. Nah just kidding i have never been told i look like a specific actor, i've just been called handsome and sexy, but haven't had an actor's name put to my face.
Quote:
ok let me get this straight.... Somebody has told you that you look like Harry Potter? Do you wear glasses?

Somebody? You think that 257 different people can be said as "somebody"? And yes, I do wear glasses. I used to have that dissheveled hair-style and gold-rimmed round glasses before I got fed up of being pointed at and called "Harry Potter" (especially in the lobbies of any theatre I went to see a movie since Philosopher's stone had just come out) But after that disaster, I changed my appearance. I still have glasses but they are rectangular and frameless!
  [1] [2] [3] >>