Here is a visit down memory lane to something I remember a few of us doing when I first joined PT. I cannot remember the original questions, but here are a new bunch. Post your answers below.
1. What was the last subject you looked at on Wikipedia?
2. What do you currently have in your car boot?
3. Which three living or historic people would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
4. Which person from your past would you most like to meet again?
5. Which song do you think sums you up the most?
6. What is your favourite meal?
7. What was the last film you watched?
8. What was the last film you went to the cinema to see?
9. What is your favourite TV series?
10. Who was the last person you spoke to on the telephone?
11. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
12. What books have you read/reading in the last 6 months?
13. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
14. What was the last present you treated yourself to?
15. What is your current favourite video game?
1. Something about the ECHELON project
2. My tent and a load of camping gear. I’m off on holiday tomorrow.
3. David Gilmour (from Pink Floyd), Martin Luther King and Jonathon Ross
4. My father
5. Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd
6. Steak and chips
8. Underworld: Awakening
9. Sons of Anarchy
10. A telesales person from BT
11. Usually skip breakfast
12. Life, by Keith Richards, several of Bernard knight’s Crowner John series, Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris, My S*** life so far, by Frankie Boyle, Chart Throb by Ben Elton and a QI book of General Ignorance.
13. Cornwall for a working holiday 2 weeks ago. Going to the Lake District tomorrow.
14. A new digital camera
15. The Eldar Scrolls V: Skyrim