Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: OK FOLKS. SAPPY SONGS THAT WE WISHED WERE NEVER WRITTEN

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > OK FOLKS. SAPPY SONGS THAT WE WISHED WERE NEVER WRITTEN   << [1] [2] [3]
Quote:
If you want to hear some really rotten music just turn on your radio to any station. It is getting harder and harder to find something good to listen to

Yep yep i agree. It's the same with the music channels, especially crap like MTV, the only decent things are Kerrang. "Pop"? Whats so popular about it? It's crap! And bl*ddy annoying!
sappy songs that i wish were never written seem to go with movies that i wish were never made : may it be by enya.

Heh, may it all disappear i say.
Britney and Madonna : Me against the music

OK I understand that Britney has always been against msic trying to destroy its reputation but she didn't have to prove it with that!
That Santana and Alex song is getting played waaayyyy to much. I am sick of hearing it!

NO MORE!!! Mad Smilie
Quote:
OK I understand that Britney has always been against msic trying to destroy its reputation but she didn't have to prove it with that!

Lol! Well, I guess if you are reallly bad at something you just have to get worse!
Yes, please. I was watching Little Rascals the other day, and I will quote part of it:
Dear Britney,
I hate your stinking songs. You make me vomit. You are scum between my ears.
Love Andrea

Lol, ok so I changed it a bit! Wink Smilie
Quote:
I hate your stinking songs. You make me vomit. You are scum between my ears.

I'll add to that! U make me wanna chuck my Stereo out! make me wanna tear my ears out! U make me wanna... *thinking of other disgsting things*...hug a Troll!
If I were given a choice between listening to Britney Spears and Death; I would have certainly chosen death because I believe that somehow its better to die in an instant than to die a slow, painful and torturous death! *Looks around for applause becase its from my own brain*
Would you please stop throwing insults at Britney Spears? i don't like her either so i don't listen to her and don't waste my time with useless antagonism.

Thankyou, virumor, we needed that. Moderator Smilie Really.
"When I move you move,just like that,when I move you move (just like that)... I heard this playing on the radio,quite the ear worm. Not sure who sings it. Smile Smilie
true LadyFeawen that's another song I hate. Its by Ludacris if u wanted to know! I dunno y but its always the song I hate that I remember the lyrics and the singers?
"I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" That is the stupidest song I ever heard! Until I heard it changed to the Following:

I saw Arwen Kissing Aragorn
Underneath Earendil last night
They didn't see me creep to have a peep
They thought I was tucked up in Imladris fast asleep

I saw Arwen tickle Aragorn
Teasing all the scars of his old fights
Oh what a laugh it would've been
If Elrond had only seen
Arwen Kissing Aragorn last night.
Quote:
I saw Arwen Kissing Aragorn
Underneath Earendil last night
They didn't see me creep to have a peep
They thought I was tucked up in Imladris fast asleep

I saw Arwen tickle Aragorn
Teasing all the scars of his old fights
Oh what a laugh it would've been
If Elrond had only seen
Arwen Kissing Aragorn last night.

And I thought that we were having a private moment there.

Other songs I would like to be non-existent:
Every song by the Backstreet Boys and N S(t)ync.
Every hip-hop song ever created.
I hate all those pop princesses and boy bands. SOOOOO SAPPY! I too do not like the Beatles, but I will not say what I really want to say about them.
Anything by Barry Manilow....bad stuff.
i hate Hollar Back Girl by Gwen Steffani it is soooooo stupid.
also backstreet boys songs and N*Stink songs are soooo stupid also.
I hear ya Rivendelelf!
I'm so Sleepy by Cat Stevens. almost all his other songs are good to.
sorry, still agreeing with Rivendelelf!Orc Smiling Smilie
i had to do a dance to N'Sync....grrr hate them.....
"Sunshine on my sholders makes me happieeee" Sunshine on my sholders makes me sick.
"Crazy" the song crazy that was originally done by seal was ok, but i have heard the remake done by Alanis Moresette soo many times that it kills me now.
like the first cut is the deepest? and now that stupid lady is singing it soo bad...
Have you guys heard Hilary Duff?? She canNot sing.
Quote:
Have you guys heard Hilary Duff?? She canNot sing.

Luckily, she's hot.
Any Rick Astley song.
"Lolly pop, lolly pop, Oh lolly lolly lolly lolly pop!"
Shut up and buy a Dell Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Thanks Question Smilie for the earworm Sian. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Sorry! And I have a Dell already Smile Smilie
Me too!
  << [1] [2] [3]