Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Why are balloon's so much fun?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Why are balloon's so much fun?   << [1] [2]
Would a person be one of them i mean you said
Quote:
air filled objects
!
Quote:
Would a person be one of them i mean you said
Quote:
air filled objects
!
Are you implying someone could be an airhead or just that they might be full of hot air. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I had a play around with helium filled balloons at the weekend. A friend of mine was singing under the influence of helium and it was really funny but i suppose you had to be there......
Hehe helium balloons are fun... I
Just given my 11 year old a line of those large bubble wrap bubbles and I can hear the BANGS as he jumps on them. It's the little things.......

Wiggle Smilie
Quote:
I had a play around with helium filled balloons at the weekend. A friend of mine was singing under the influence of helium and it was really funny but i suppose you had to be there......

Hehe, I threw my friend a moving away party and at 4:30 in the morning we're all wired on coffee and cake and singing "What will be do with a drunken sailor?"
Then my dog attacked one, that was quite amusing to see... stupid dog
Talk about coincidences! I just got a helium filled balloon just now. I've tied it to my watch. I got it from the friendly Yellow Ribbon ambassadors. and everyone in the whole computer room is staring at me like: "What the heck is she doing with that balloon?" cause they're too much like computer geeks to go outside and see that the Yellow Ribbon people are giving away balloons for free. But you have to get a number and wait till they call it. I had 487!!!!!!! Oh, well. It turned out they'd al;ready called it, so I got one straightaway. And it's black! THe colour of my favourite pet wabbit! Better than the yellow ones they were giving away. That's the colour of my canary, and it fdoesn't even sing. Balloons are so cool.
  << [1] [2]