Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Help!!I neeed help finding a signiture!!!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Help!!I neeed help finding a signiture!!!   
Well how about my? Big Smile Smilie hehehe no I am sorry LadyFeawen, I can“t give you one right now.....wait a minute!
You can try this one....
Seek for the Sword that was broken:
In Imladris it dwells;
There shall be counsels taken
Stronger than Morgul-spells.
There shall be shown a token
That Doom is near at hand,
For Isildur's Bane shall waken,
And the Halfling forth shall stand.

It might be too long but I“ll give you a new one if so!
Quote:
but I was e-mailed by the council saying it was just to long.
Sorry about that, LadyFeawen, but it comes down to the amount of bandwidth they use up. If everyone had a long signature at the bottom of every one of their 200 or so posts, more bandwidth would be used by the repeated signatures than the posts themselves.
Quote:
So now I am trying to find another one I can keep.
Any suggestions would be help-full.
I haven't even got round to choosing one for myself yet. I think because they are something personal to the poster, it is difficult for someone else to suggest one that you would be happy with. Good luck searching though.
There is a thread in The Ivy Bush devoted to famous quotes. Perhaps that could give you some ideas, Lady Feawen?
Thanks for the help everyone.
ValedhelwathBig Smile Smilieont worry I can live happily without my old one. Big Laugh Smilie
God be with you.
~~~LadyFeawen~~~

Quote:
but i was emailed by the council saying it was just tolong
Heey...i got one of those emails! but i changed it by making up my own like: Eagles can soar, but weasels dont get caught in jet engines. easy and simple is me Angel Smilie
And your new signature is delightful, Delidia. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Weasels do get caught in jet engines......they are FOD to me! hahahahha
Quote:
And your new signature is delightful, Delidia. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Aww...thankyou!
Quote:
Weasels do get caught in jet engines......they are FOD to me! hahahahha

lol, but uh...what is 'fod'?
FOD is a short for Foreign Object Damage!
Hmph! kool! i like weasels. they're kool. *giggles*
Yeah weasels are cool....but there is one weasel that always ticks me off!! I am weasel is soooo annoying Tongue Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie But I R Baboon is a stupid tw it

Moderator Smilie I hope you only accidently used the vowel A instead of the vowel I in the word following stupid Aule. PT doesn't accept such crudities. Moderator Smilie

[Edited on 6/4/2003 by Valedhelgwath]
lol...who? sry. im drawing a ___________________
heehee. explain?
Hehehehe I am weasel is a cartoon I used to watch with my younger brother on Cartoon Network.....it sucks....Tongue Smilie
lady, you could try using a bit of a song you like... my signature is from "may it be", from Enya...
"My name is Gandalf.
Never heared of him."

Gandalf&co. meet Beorn Big Smile Smilie

Well I guess you should specific what type of signature you want.
Yea, that too...that would help Wink Smilie