Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Ear Worms

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Ear Worms   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>
ANDREA! Even though that woz sorta funny im not gonna say anyfin!

Jamila: Superstar...I LUV this song!
Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer

Someday I'll fly
Someday I'll soooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Please, somebody shoot me Dead Smilie
Stinkfist, by Tool.

But it's not enough
I need more
Nothing seems to satisfy
I said
I don't want it
I just need it
To breathe
To feel
To know I'm alive
Knuckle deep inside the borderline
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to
Relax, turn away

But it's a great song, so I don't mind. Smile Smilie
Trouble by Pink, I don`t know y, I sorta like the song...

Also Kevin Lyttle: Turn me on...I LIKE THIS SONG!
Hey guys, Ear Worms are supposed to be songs that are nerve racking because they get stuck in your head; not songs that you actually like. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
sorry!

I know one...MIXED UP WORLD! *screams! by Sophie! I HATE HER! I hope she sumhow damages her tongue so she can`t sing no more! She`s SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!

Oh and Darkness! I believe in a thing called Love! HOW ANNOYING! *screams twice as loud!* sorry ppl, I guess I had too much fanta again... Tongue Smilie
Hey! I like the Darkness, they remind me of the wonderful tunes I grew up on, Bon Jovi (before they sucked) Whitesnake, Van Halen, Skid Row, Def Leppard, etc. etc.

I love this band.
I have the Darkness album it's ace. It as said like Whitesnake. But with out Lyrics like"I'm gonna' slide it, right to the top"
Ok for some strange reason I have the Swedish national anthem playing in my head, and I just know two lines from it + a line without words i think I may have made up myself. "Du gamla, du fria, du fjëllhöga nord..". I really don't know how it got there. Wierd.
lol Amarie!

I HATE THE DARKNESS! I`ll kill them if it`s the last thing I do! well, maybe just gag them...I`m not that cruel... Wink Smilie

DOWN WIV DARKNESS! GRRRRRR!
The Darkness are ok; their only really good song is Get Your Hands Off My Woman.
Nah Friday Night is my favourite of the album.

All of Nicleback's tracks are ear worms, they're so dull and cack. Who ever gave them a record contract wants shotting!
get a load of this: http://www.msnbc.com/news/981181.asp

Show Me How To Live by Audioslave is currently running through my brain. Such a catchy riff...

...I hope I can sleep.
Quote:
Show Me How To Live by Audioslave is currently running through my brain. Such a catchy riff...

...I hope I can sleep.
An interesting essay, thanks Prog.

And your post again put "Show Me the way to go home" in my head and I'm already home, it's just 5 PM, and I'm not yet sleepy. Oh well, I'll play some Bach or Vivaldi to drive it out. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Personaly one of my favorite ear worms,
We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong Remembered forever as shoo-bop sha whada whadda yippidy boom da boom
Chang chang changity chang shoo bop that's the way it should be
Waooo Yeah...

Big Smile Smilie
I'm sure by now you've figured out I liked oldies music, from Coltrane and Billie Holiday to Aerosmith and KC and The Sunshine Band.
But this has to be my favorite:
http://www.castlemountains.net/flashmar/A_Cup_Of_Joy.swf
Try Kid Ory's 'Bucket Got a Hole in It'

http://www.redhotjazz.com/Songs/ory/BucketGotAHoleInIt.ram
Ohhh, thanks! Now I'll have that horn going through my head ALLL DAY!!! Big Laugh Smilie
The newest ear worm is Fountains of Wayne-Stacey's Mom.I'd show the lyrics but they seem sort of suggestive but I'm not sure.
Ahh yes,'Stacey's Mom' is another song that needs to be tossed into the bowels of Udun!

'White Flag' by Dido. Great song but it really sticks to you brain!!!
I cannot get a song called Navras out of my head... It's just SO annoying because I've heard it too many times. Wink Smilie
If any of ya saw Matrix: Revolutions, it's the song during the credits.
That song is SO GOOD!
Stoney, ur ucky u like the song 'white flag' I hate it and it`s a really bad ear worm...grrr...but, I` lucky coz one of my fav songs is pushin that one out of the way and makin it`s way n tryin 2 stick there....God I make no sense...hehehe, ah well, I think u no wot I mean.
And what song is it Sheryl?

Not some orcjabber by Justin Timbertroll I hope! Wink Smilie
I hate that Justin Trousersnake. Mad Smilie
Stoney: It`s a song by Dizzy rascal: It`s the song that starts off- I-i-i-i-i love u-u-u...it`s kool! Tongue Smilie

Pere...u gotta get ova him...I like him, sorta... Tongue Smilie I`m seein him in concert on 5th December...he is fit I gotta admit lol...nah, not as nice as some ppl i no
My ear worms are all the RnB songs in the world. (exceot In the Pub by 50 Pence and Aaishah by Outlandish)

Right now, that Sean Paul is bugging me.
Quote:
In the Pub by 50 Pence
Have you heard his new song, P.I.N.T.? Tongue Smilie Hilarious.
Quote:

I HATE THE DARKNESS! I`ll kill them if it`s the last thing I do! well, maybe just gag them...I`m not that cruel... Wink Smilie

DOWN WIV DARKNESS! GRRRRRR!

Fiend! How dare you dis the Darkness! *beats Sheryl with a week old herring!*
Anyways, as far as I'm conserned the best ear worm ever has to be the theam tune to the Archers. Or that vindaloo record!
Or the spiderman theam music!
Quote:
Not some orcjabber by Justin Timbertroll I hope!
Quote:
I hate that Justin Trousersnake.

Can't be said any better, unfortunately I can't get his McDonald's song outta my head. "McDonald's! Pa dap pap pa pa! I'm loving it!" AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Exploding Head Smilie
We have a new French song, Victime de la Mode by MC Solaar.
So annoying...
Ma tactique attaque tous tes tics avec tact
Domique pas de panique, écoute bien ce funky beat...
Victime de la mode, tel est son nom de code

that's the only part I know!
If you had my love
And I gave you all my trust
Would you comfort me
And if somehow you knew that your love would be untrue
Would you lie to me
And call me baby...
Blah blah,terrible ear worm by J.Lo.
Phones, for you, for less, at phones for you...

If you've seen this advert, you'll know what i mean, apologies to all non-uk guys out there...
Theres this lovely song I can't get out of my head it gos like this "Love lift us up where we belong,where the eagles fly..." ,anyone have any idea who sings that? Smile Smilie
Love lift us Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker
I asked my bro because he was singing that song today Fea Smile Smilie
Quote:
Phones, for you, for less, at phones for you...
Nooooooooo! What have you done to me?! *Bangs head against the keyboard*
Everybody get into a big canoe, and row on down to Phones for you....

ha ha ha!

That Joe Cocker song is from the movie "An officer and a Gentleman" which is a bit sucky, unless you like chick-flicks.
I'm glad it's not just me who hates that advert, my lodger sings it on perpose to annoy me. Then I mention putting his rent up and peace. Cool Smilie
Quote:
That Joe Cocker song is from the movie "An officer and a Gentleman" which is a bit sucky, unless you like chick-flicks.

Oh,my brother liked it quite a bit,I have yet to watch it though.
What about the melody to Dallas, the soapopera? Nanaa nanaa nanaa nananaanaa...
Or: Sweet Home Alabama!
Thanks for shortening your signature Airecristiel, I had been meaning to ask you to do so, but never got around to it, partly because I couldn't suggest what to cut and yet maintain the postBody. You seem to have made it work. Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
I'm glad it's not just me who hates that advert, my lodger sings it on perpose to annoy me. Then I mention putting his rent up and peace. Cool Smilie

Never said I hated it.... I really like it, and sing it constantly (occassionally I stroll round the house with my guitar and do it properly).

A ningy mangy ningy ninga manga minu.....
Ever heard that Hip-Hop song that goes:

Shake that thing! can ya can ya! shake that thing!

They were playing it on the Radio and now I can't forget it!
lol, poor Aragorn, whenever I hear that song I canīt get it out of my head either! itīs really annoying.

The song I canīt get out of my head now and almost never can this time of year (err, sometimes even in summertime) is all the swedish christmas songs you sing during Lucia, arrgh...I have them in my head eventhough Iīm not participating this year! (donīt think I ever will be participating again too)
Rumpty-tum-tum, Rumpty-tum-tum.

And they can't even wait until our Thanksgiving Day is over or the beginning of Advent. Grrrrrrrr!!!
Ever heard a chalk screeching on the Blackboard?

That's my worst ear worm ever!!
Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to
talk with you again, Because a vision softly creeping, Left its...
Good and Evil Smilie The sound of Silence by S&G,love the song but the first lines gets stuck in my head!
That i heard in Muppet Show ;

Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.

Why does a chicken? I don't know why.

A fish can't whistle and neither can I.

I just can't get that out of my head. (Wait that sounds like Kylie Minogue doesn't it? )
After going to the Justin Timberlake concert last night, I`ve had 3 songs in my head: Cry me a river, Luvin it and Like I love you...

But they`re not really ear worms because as Grondy said: Ear worms are songs that are stuck in your head which you don`t like...so i`d have to say Nelly Furtados new song! It`s SO annoying, I don`t know the words, but I`ve got the tune in my head! SO ANNOYING! Mad Smilie
Justin Timberlake in an ear worm producing machine. Big Laugh Smilie

I do hope you had a nice time at the concert Sheryl. Wink Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>