Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Ear Worms

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Ear Worms   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>
ok! there is this song called milkshake and it goes like this:

My milkshake brings the boyz to the yard
and they're like
its better than urs
D*mn right!
its better than urs!

I mean I hate that song like anything and the radio doesn't stop playin it!! Mad Smilie
Gr... I don't know the exact name of it, but the AC/DC song that goes "you shook me all night long..." I have had stuck in my head for a few days now! Annoying!
Its in another song also. "...and just like that AC/DC song, come on baby shake me all night long."

Terrible!
"Flintstones, meet the Flinstones.........!"

I think it was in the thread Anybody Home? Started by Crystle Caves and they were saying something about The Puff the Magic Dragon song and now I can't stop singing it!! What don't look at me!!! It has a good tune!!! It does!!
And Lord_aragorn86 I know what song your talking about!!! UGGHHHH!!! I hate it!!! It got in my head too!!!!
Puff The magic Dragon makes me cry!

As do lots of things.

"Feed My Frankenstien" by Alis Cooper. You won't hear on the radio until Halloween, but I work at a honted house all halloweek, and that's the only song they played...over and over and over and over(shudder) Paranoid Smilie I can get any song out of my head with this song, but at the expense of getting it stuck in my head for the next several hours.
Theme from "The Dambusters"

Dum dum dum dum di di dum dum........

Aaaaaaargh!

"I ain't evil, I'm just good looken'. I stand over here, and baby start cooken! I'm a hungry man, but I don't wan't pizza. I'll blow down your house, and then I'm gonna eat ya! Bring you to a simmer, just in time, to run my greasy fingers up your greasy spine! Feed my Frankenstien! Make my meal, he's a psyco. Feed my Frankenstien! Hungry for love and It's feeding time!" For a week straight, 70 times a night, over and over and over and over and over and over and AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
"Toxic" by Bratney Spears. I felt as if my brain is slowly turning to mush hearing her annoying flat voice again and again and again!
Flight of the Valkyries. i watch Apocalypse now last night, but it's ok as I quite like this little Wagner.
I've had the song "I like The Way you Move" (by Outcast,or is it Outkast?) in my head all day long..Rolling Eyes Smilie Elf Smilie
I have the Duel of the Fates from Star Wars Ep. 1 stuck in my head, along with O Fortuna by Carl Orff.
Puff, the Magic Dragon, doo doo de do. And la de da, hum do de doe.... I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry~! Dunce Smilie
Stop it with the Puff The Magic Dragon!!!!!!!!!! (sob)

"Dance to your daddy
My Little laddie
Dance to your daddy
When the boat comes in........."

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaargh!

"had a very shiny nose........."
Manamanah doo doo doo doo doo manamanah doo doo da doo manamanah doo da doo doo da da da da da da da dadada.

Having read this it makes no sense but fits with the song in my head. The Muppets one. Not the theme. I think it was on an advert in the U.K. a few years ago. Aaargh!!!!! It's the most annoying song.
Its the song that never ends...
yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends!

Once upon a time there was a giant. The giant squeezed Jack and said tell me a better story! If you don't I'll grind your bones for my bread. When your done, I'll grind your bones for my bread anyway! Jack sighed, and said I'm dead if I do, and I'm dead if I don't so he took a deep breath and and started this story. Once opun a time there was a giant. The giant squeezed Jack and said tell me a better story!....
*rofl*
Dancing Queens by A*Teens is a horrid earworm.."Dancing queen,only 17...having the time of your life..see that.."...hehehe,and on and on =))
It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!
Aaaarghh!

It's the Muppet Show with our special guest tonight ... !

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to play the Muppets
On the Muppet Show tonight!

It's time to put on make-up
It's time to dress up bright
It's time to get things started...
Why don't you get things started?
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational
This is what we call the Muppet Show!

Elk Grinning Smilie
This is one of those thread that can melt your brains instantly. Big Laugh Smilie

All these ear worms are going to drive me insane, they remind me of all the songs that I hate so much!!
Aww poor Stoney Wink Smilie
The latest earworm, that I actually love is Bruce Springsteen's 'Waiting on A Sunny Day'. I've been singing it all day and my sister is about to blow out my brains 'cause now she can't get it out of her head. Oops! Angel Smilie Puppy Smilie
Quality thread, inasmuch as it does what it says on the can!

How about that wee Aussie Temptress (though i dont have the slightest libidinous feeling toward her pert bottom-ness) Kylie Minogue:

"I should be so lucky, Lucky Lucky Lucky
I should be so lucky in love,
I should be so lucky, Lucky Lucky Lucky
I Should be so Lucky in loooooooooove"
Etc etc etc... ad infinatum.

Ouch my inner ear has haemorrhaged, Ack!

Orc Going Huh Smilie
I dont know if any of u know the new song done by eminen called These Chicks Don't even know the name of my Band. its ok, but ever since i heard it like 3 days ago, I have had it stuck in my head!!!! its driving me (and some of my friends) insane!!! what to do, what to do, to get rid of the song?????
Down with Eminem!!!
(to random angry mob) Burn him!!! So Angry Smilie Angry Elf Smilie
The theme from 'Black Books'.
Suffication, supper suffication. Suffication, you can do it now! First you take a plastic bag, then you put it over your head. Go to bed, then your dead OHHH! Suffication, supper suffication.
I've been singing J.Lo's "Waiting for Tonight" all day long. I'm not sure whats more annoying - the lyrics or her voice. =
How about this ear worm-
'I ve got a golden ticket! i ve got a golden golden ticket!"

Quote:
Can't be said any better, unfortunately I can't get his McDonald's song outta my head. "McDonald's! Pa dap pap pa pa! I'm loving it!" AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Oh My Gosh i hate that song! i swear Mcdonalds has gone ghetto...anyways...I have had the song "this love" stuck in my head for a whole WEEK! And i really dont like it.

'this love is taking its tole on me, shes said good bye too many times before,
this love is taking its tole on me, shes said good bye too many times before...'
I have that spanish flea tune in my head at that is truely annoying. However if for some reason I have a moments peace from that i then start singing songs from Josie and the Pussycats.
I can't get that Lizzie McGuire song out of my head!!!! You know, the Girl in the Band one??

"I'm the girl in the band!
The world looks good from where I stand..."

Not bad a few times around but a thousand is starting to wear a bit.
'di dah didi dede dum dede doo dede dah didi dede dum dede do...'

or how about

'daahh da tadadudadudadudadudeh....'----the dick van dyke show theme.
Ya know, those last two just didn't grab me as being as assiduous as your normal earworm. For some reason they didn't start bouncing around in my head, driving me crazy until I found something else to take their place. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
But Grondy, wouldn't you have to listen to Lizzie McGuire's music to know that?! Elf Winking Smilie
Quote:

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it

^ Get's stuck in my head everytime...
Heard this one on the radio yesterday, and can't get rid of it. No need really, I sorta like it.

Quote:
You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

John Denver - Annie's song. Awww....
Quote:
Ya know, those last two just didn't grab me as being as assiduous as your normal earworm. For some reason they didn't start bouncing around in my head, driving me crazy until I found something else to take their place

oh well to each his/her own...but i still have tis one stuck

'this love is taking its tole on me, shes said good bye too many times before,
this love is taking its tole on me, shes said good bye too many times before...'
i have the line from ZZ Top, >all the girls crazy for the sharp dresed man...< stuck in my head
Whenever I hear this song, it's stuck in my head for a looong time. And I must say I'm not altogether unhappy about that. Animated Wink Smilie

Quote:
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.

Dragostea din tei - The O-zone

I haven't a clue what it means, but it's a darn good melody, gets stuck in your head. I know it's Romanian, but that's literally all I know.
Romstein! Anything by Romstein! Buxby brought it on the buss to San Fran, and she made me listen to the only song that wasn't in German.....
Quote:
Romstein! Anything by Romstein!

l think you mean Rammstein? Yeah they make great music, but the song that l can't get out of my head is called "Blood Tears" from Blind Guardian. Doesn't bother me though, l like the song!! Tongue Smilie
I'm adding anything by Gilbert and Sullivan. I played 'Pirates of Penzance' weeks ago, and the whole show's still bouncing around in my head. Very Mad Smilie
THis is a good ear worm

"this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends...."
"i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare, i'm just a kid and i know that its not fair, i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare, i'm just a kid and i know that its not fair..."

love the song but after the 50th time its old.
Quote:
I believe, I believe in a thing called love..

A song by The Darkness that I can't get out of my head. Cool song, though. Wiggle Smilie
At the moment I'm waking up with either Areo smiths*love in a elevator,* or anyone of David Bowies many many hits, this morning it's *she keeps no secrets from you* , not that i mind too much, I'm a fan of both band/artist
I have 'put on a happy face' in my head just now, and it's driving me nuts.
Chikakat's Mac the Knife is running around in my head now. Thanks Chika, I really needed that? Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>