Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Ear Worms

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Ear Worms   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
Two months till I have to put up with Feed my Frankenstein over and over and over and over... I like the song but when it's repeated nonstop for 10 days, 7 hours a night, it sort of gets to you. I can hear it in my sleep...
Hm. I happen to know a particularly nice and quite annoying Ear Worm. It's quite fun to use against people who annoy the heck out of you. It goes as follows:
Crazy? I was crazy once. They stuffed me in a box and burried me alive.
Then the worms came. I hate worms. They make me crazy.
Crazy? I was crazy once. They stuffed me in a box and burried me alive.
Then the worms came. I hate worms. They make me crazy....*Someone she knows from the real world ((what is this real world you speak of?)) tackles her to make her shut up*

Well, you get the picture. Lol!
-Faeamithril
Crazy? I was crazy once, and they put me in a rubber room.
Hey, I was in a rubber room once, it almost drove me up the wall.
Hey, I was up the wall once, they couldn't get me down, it almost drove me crazy.
Crazy? I was...

hehe, I used to say that to my mom to get her annoyed, wow, what memories, thanks Faeamithril!
*Smiles warmly, still chanting Crazy songs*
Crazy? I was crazy once. They put in a room. A big room. A big white room. I big white rubber room. A big white rubber round room. A big white rubber round room with rats. Big rats. Big white rats. Big white rubber rats. Big white rubber round rats. Big white rubber round rats with wheels. Not to mention worms. I hate worms. They make me crazy....*is beaten senseless*
No problem, Andrea!! Glad to be of some use to someone! <(o^_^o)>!!
-Faeamithril
Crazy? I was crazy once. mum locked me in my room, and played soothing music. It was Schubert. Schubert has a weird name. Lots of people do. And you can't prnounce half of them. That really drives me crazy.
Crazy? I was crazy once.

I just made that one up, but I've never heard of that one before. Now, in NZ, to annoy our mothers, we sing

This is a song that does not end!
It just goes on and on, my friend!
Some people started singing without knowing what it was
And they'll continue singign ;it forever just because
This is a song that doesn't not end!

And so on and soforth.
But it you don't like that one, you sign:

I know a song that gets on everybody's enrves
Everybody's nerves
Everybody's nerves
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerve
And this is how it goes!
i know a song tha gets on everobyd's nerves!

Heehee. We used to sing it in the car on the way to Auckland for the extra dancing lessons before the show. *sigh. And me and my friend used to sabotage each other's Mcdonald's after we had already sung ourselves hoarse. I would spit in her McFlurry and she would tape up my chips with duck tape (I thinkt hat's what it's called) which we used for our shoes so we wouldn't slip on the stage. But she ate the McFlurry anyway, and i untaped the hcips and got most of them off. Strong tape,t aht. As I found when she taped my mouth shut just before the lesson.
I think it's time to revive this thread with a deep boring earworm Bad! Smilie

The song: Mahna Mahna!

The lyrics: Mahna Mahna!
This one's great Living with the Balrog

Thorin used to work in moriaaaaa
the balrog's been on strike,
he's down on his luck
it's tough, so tough

The balrog works the diner till six
working for melkor he bring home his pay
for love

he says we gonna hold on to what we've got
doesn't make a difference if we make more mithril or not
we've got each other and that's a lot for love
we're give it a shot

O! what have we here
O O living with the balrog
take my staff and we'll make it i swear....
I lucked out as I don't know the tune of that one Thorin, so it can't run rough-shod through my head over and over, ad infinitum. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
That's living on a prayer from bon jovi. Angel Smilie
Worst earworm ever, hands down, no matter what:
"It's a Small World", heard inside of the Disneyland ride of the same name. If you haven't heard it, look it up on Google and listen to it. Then go ahead and put on that nice straightjacket you've been saving for a rainy day...
"It's a Small World" will forever bring bad memories to my mind...
Today I have found "And my head I'd be scratchin'. While my thoughts were busy hatchin'. If I only had a brain." running around in my head. It's the Scarecrow's song from the movie, The Wizard of Oz.
God Save the Queen. Whenever I want to avoid having something turn into an earworm I sing God Save the Queen to myself. Now God Save the Queen is my earworm Sad Smilie
I had The Baby Elephant Walk running between my ears yesterday, but it is gone now. That was the theme song from the John Wayne African hunting movie. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]