Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: This is ONLY for girls!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > This is ONLY for girls!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>
Hey everyone sorry I have been gone for a while!lol I missed you all!!!!

Lady Er
Good to have you back, miss Erbie! Big Smile Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Aha! The troublemaker! Very Big Grin Smilie LOL, glad to see you back in the groove, girl. I was starting to miss my comrade. Wiggle Smilie
Who me?Innoccent little young me? Good and Evil Smilie Hee hee I'm back witha vengence!!!!! So.........whadya talkin about ladies?
::comes in::
Hey everone! Who here loves somebody that they cant have? One here...Me! Sad Smilie
Oh but your only 13 wait awhile he'll come, I promise!!!! Hee hee I had some more coffee today Nil can i come over? hee hee hee
No you may not.

But since this is the all-girls thread, I have a major complaint: why is it that full-figured girls cannot find decent clothing anymore?!?! I went on a full shopping spree only to find the spring styles all centered on the stick girls (which there is nothing wrong with those types of girls - my cousin is one so I have nothing against you) but there is nothing for me!!!!! Grrrr....I'm gonna become a designer.
Girl we already talked about this! Tsk tsk Its cause the ppl who desinge the clothes are hmmmm.......guys! And they make clothes for the kinda girls they want........I dunno.....It sounded good at the moment!
Guys are just plain wierd. You think you know one, and he'll change everything you know about him in an instant. Hmm.
Amen sista! lol not really I've met a guy and well...........
u know though, that its not just guys who desing the clothes, ppl have put out the logo that to be "in" or "sexy", u have to be skinny. i mean i have problems finding clothes just because i have a bigger chest and I am not a supper model.
There's nothing wrong with a bigger chest, IMHO, but then i'm a guy? :P
Yes, you're a guy, and that would be the problem. Perhaps guy designers would make the clothes wearable for all of us girls who have the bigger chests. I can't shop with these blasted new styles!!!

u girls shud be comfortable wid your figures and stuff and dont fret around too much about them supermodels. coz most of them dont have enough brains to fill an eggcup!

Though i wud agree wid u aelric, big chests do look good on some people Animated Wink Smilie
Ayan!! Really... Shocked Smilie Big Smile Smilie Actually, though, I'm cool with how I look (and *shock* I actually like myself the way I am!!). I'm just completely fed up with the clothing this spring - if I could find something that isn't made for a stick, and that I could move around in, I would be extremely happy.
I have no problem with how i look, i just would like to find some clothes that fit!!!!!!
Mad Smilie (not really mad. its just frustrating) And i totally agree with u Nilgaerien! Smile Smilie
yea, i agree with the girls about the clothes. I`m only 5ft 4/5 and I`m size 6, but 8 (in top) because of my chest. well...depends really.

Whenever I`m down the local shopping centre, you know the dummies they have in the windows, they always seem to be REALy thin, it looks sooooo unhealthy! I do know some thin people like that, but in my opinion it`s too thin, i`d rather have a bit of meat on my bones than nothing at all.

i`m not exactly happy with my body. The way i see mysef, the only good thing about my body is my stomache lol...tanned and completely flat.

I wonder why designers usually design their clothes for really thin girls/guys/supermodels/whatever...I mean, you have kids that are around my age, obsessed with losing weight and becoming anerexic, i don`t think seeing clothes like that help, even though i know most of it`s from seeing their pop idols e.t.c really thin.

I`m not sure if you know a shop called Morgan, but it`s a shop design for smaller sizes. I go there sometimes when i have the money, but when i look at the clothes, most of the sizes are REALLY small...sizes 6-10, stuff like that. Not everyone`s going to be that thin right?

(you`ll have to excuse me for not being totally on top of the subject, haven`t been in here for a LOOOOOONG time Sad Smilie )
Super models are chosen because they are not normal looking that's why most blokes don't fancy them. Men are instinctively attracted to big hip's, bum's and breast's so that we can see who is likey to be a good breading partner.
Women are instintively drawn to size and eye's to see who is a good hunter and protector. so ignore the fasion industry as it's just nonsense. you look at any animal in the wild the females are usually dowdy compared to the males, as it's the males who try to attract the females. Women are trying to reverse this in our society so how can any of you complain about your looks. You're now the Peacock, not the Peahen! Big Smile Smilie
half of that i understood and it kinda made me feel better...

is it true men like the hips, bums n bigger boobs better than the supermodel type?
The supermodels looks like vacuum packed skeletons. We like living girls.
It is confusing when guys insist they prefer the natural, womanly curves , no makeup, loose hair....... and then drool over pictures of Kylie....

It's confusing when women insists that looks are not important, only personality, and then drools all over their keyboard when someone mention Legolamb.....
Grev, looks do not matter to some if not most women but if we see a nice looking guy then of course we are going to notice. Smile Smilie
Hehehe Vee, men cant help but drool over women, small or big. Wink Smilie
You better believe we fall all over ourselves for a nice-looking guy... Wink Smilie Actually, there was this adorably cute guy in the library the other day and I just had to go and make a fool of myself...*sigh* Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
It's confusing when women insists that looks are not important, only personality, and then drools all over their keyboard when someone mention Legolamb.....

You are so right. I am a girl, but you know what? I reckon looks are not important (Unless they really ARE a troll), only personality, and I DON'T drool all over my keyboard when someone mentions Orlando Bloom. I had a really huge cat fight with a girl I call BLoom-girl. Need any details? I thought not. Not ALL of us are like that. Maybe Nil, but not me, and anywayl, she's more insane than me. I think Orlando Bloom is sort of good-looking, and so is LEonardo DiCaprio, but you know what? I don't have a teenage schoolgirl crush on them. I have never giggled when their names are mentioned. In fact, when Clare did, I mimicked puking behind her back. Tis true!

Quote:
You better believe we fall all over ourselves for a nice-looking guy... Actually, there was this adorably cute guy in the library the other day and I just had to go and make a fool of myself...*sigh*

Nil, Nil, Nil, must you fall for every guy who looks good? I would never do that. But then again, I'm not as insane as you. I'm still insane, though!
Hey, I live in the city that was polled to have the best-looking guys in the country!!! I can't help myself. And actually, I don't fall...I merely eye, then trip, making a fool of me, then I continue walking. Scenery, that's all they are - scenery. Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie There is only one guy who is not scenery and I'm still trying to decide if he really thinks of me as more than a firend or not.
He's probably very evil, be a good idea to dump him on the spot.

Right everyone????????

Quote:
Hehehe Vee, men cant help but drool over women, small or big.

It is such a blessed curse!
NO!!!! He's not!!! He's sweet and caring and cute and....and you probably said that just to get such a reaction out of me, huh? Well, then...bad Stoney!!! *Gives Stoney a slap to clear his head a bit* Big Smile Smilie Seriously, though, he is and I love him to death, even if he just stays a good friend.
Quote:
Hey, I live in the city that was polled to have the best-looking guys in the country!!! I can't help myself. And actually, I don't fall...I merely eye, then trip, making a fool of me, then I continue walking.

Really? I'm in the city that was polled to be the third most boring city in the country! But there are good-looking guys everywhere, Nil. Trip? That's the same as falling. You silly little girl. How could you?

And about this gu8y who you don't know whether he's a friend or not? How did you know exactly the same is happening to me? My best friend, he is. I don't know whether he's a friend or not, but I don't mind either way. He is so cool, but you know what/ THis jkust proves what I said earlier. He is not good-looking at all, but h'es cool because of his personality. So there!
Slaps to the head can't hurt me Nil...see the Mithril coated trollstone helm???

I think you had just better feed the guy to Shagrat, that way we will know that your safe from him.
Whew Grev and Vee going at it I really need to be in here more often!!!! How come guys can't see LIVING BREATHEING GIRLS that are sitting right in front of them and ready for dateing?!?!?!?!?!??!! Answer me that Grev!
Well, you are probably a bit too young for me... Animated Wink Smilie

How do we know you are ready for dating? Do you have a special hat? (Good idea, btw) Also, me suspects, you don't want "guys", as in any guy, looking at you, but prince charming on or off a white horse. Most guys, with good reason, have very little self confidence on this matter, and usually do not approch a girl without some hint of mutual interest. (smile, body posture, etc.) To be turned down isn't fun you know, especially not if it involves hysterical laughing...

But why should we come to you? Get up and show some initiative dammit! We shy guys are very much for female initiative. Big Smile Smilie

Of course, when it do happen we get very suspicious and start looking around for a hidden camera! Big Laugh Smilie

On the personality thing. Pretending to buy that my question would then be: What personality traits are attractive? Girls always list up: sense of humour, kind, gentle, trustworthy, a real friend, emotional and caring. Then fall for the biggest dirtball around. All empiric experience shows: the bigger the sleazeball, the longer the line of girls drooling. While the guys that actually have some of those good caracteristics you listed are ignored.... Explain yourself, please! Police Smilie

(actually there is sound biological reasons for this, but I won't bore you with them)
It all comes down to a series of chemical reactions.

Love? Lust? Nothing but hormones......
who said anything about lust as long as he is..........okay yeah prince charming would be nice right about now. *sigh*
Well i totally agree with Grev ! All the girls allways fall for the lousiest guys! At least they do here in Croatia . And if it is all about hormones then why do you girls allways bug us for being shallow or sexist? Shocked Elf Smilie
Perhaps we suspect you of being slaves to your own hormones and therefore any attention or interest you give us is purely because you want to er........ you know......

It all comes down to producing the next generation and passing on genes. Mother Nature has her priorities sorted.
This might come as a shock to you, but girls has hormones too.... Wink Smilie

However, the hormones are not the cause of attraction, they are the effect of it. But then in turn are the cause of the feelings that appear. What is driving the whole thing is the genes, with one purpose only: spreading and surviving. It is very important to notice that the genes do not guide us to what brings most happiness to us, but to what suits them. It is this that make girls fall for bad guys with personalities they really don't like. Egoistic, self sentered, leeching slimeballs are masters of survival.(think reality shows. Who wins? The useful? Helpful? Kind? Not at all! The lazy backstabbers) Therefore to have those genes in your kids is a good idea. But it won't make a happy marriage... Sad Smilie

(grossly simplified version)
Well i think that this subject will never be really solved-something like the Bermuda triangle(dont know whats with that , been ther, still living).Oy Grev how come you know so much about hormones anyway? Did you studie the subject?
Quote:
This might come as a shock to you, but girls has hormones too....

However, the hormones are not the cause of attraction, they are the effect of it. But then in turn are the cause of the feelings that appear.

Yep.... the chemical reactions in our brains..... then *kapppow!* hormones. From then on it is a roller coaster..... the hormones make you feel one thing..... your brain tells you to stop being stupid..... the hormones counter that with even stronger feelings........ just one tiny slip in control and ZAAAAAP!
I read about these " sleasebag " types in a magazine not too long ago. The reason us wemen folk always go gaga for em is because they're always out for a good time, and live life on the fast lane.

I, personally, had a bad experience with one around Halloween, and have been avoiding them since, no matter how dashing.
Yeah but why do you all always say that you want some nice, funny... Boring Smilie guy , and then do the opposite. I mean you could just say so and you would see that a lott of non-sleazbag guys cann do the same thing.(etc. have a funn time)
Don't ask me. All you humanoid types are just odd. Big Smile Smilie
No they aren't
*winks at CC*
Love ya too honey. Wink Smilie
I'm going to take this opportunity to reassure poor Grev and Etharion: I go for what I say I like. Example: "I want a loving, fun, sweet guy to hang with." Kabow! Loving, fun, sweet guy walks up and I'm hooked. Kabow! Fun dude living in the fast lane, full of adventure, but absolutely no sweetness about him and I'm trying to figure out evil ways to take him down a notch or two (just ask Erb - I have awful ideas for the sleazebags at times). So see? One girl at least who knows what she wants and goes only for that unless she's missed a very good characteristic along the way and it suddenly pops up. Wink Smilie Relieved yet? Just no telling any desperate guy buddies about me, okay? Paranoid Smilie
Oh yeah, and I love the exampled stuff above, but that's not all I look for in a guy. Wanna hear what I really look for?? Too bad - not telling!!! Good and Evil Smilie
Most of my friends are girls (I've got like three guy friends I hang out with). It's been determined that before I'm allowed to get into another serious relationship, they must form a committee to approve my choice. Upon breaking up with any girl, this committee would also be responsible for approving what I say and how I say it. This committee would finalize any meeting by reaffirming to each other and to me how much I suck.

Isn't that the most considerate thing my girlfriends could do for me? Dunce Smilie
Awww - that is sweet. I only have one guy looking out for me and he promises to beat up any guy who gets within a mile of me if he doesn't approve. So...I just don't tell him. Big Smile Smilie Angel Smilie
I have two , maybe three good guy friends and one girl.No truly good friends.I dont have or make friends easyly so thats why im alone all the time reading and stuff...
That's not right!!! I've got four good friends I can tell anything to: one guy (the same as above) and three girls, one of which is my cousin. You need one good friend, Etharion! Orc Sad Smilie
I agree with Nil. And if you ever get a b/f and NOT TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl your dead like BOOM!!!! *gives Nil "The Look"*
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>