Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: This is ONLY for girls!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > This is ONLY for girls!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>
Yes, you've got a nickname, Erb - see?? I'll give you a nickname!! Hmmmm...you like Crys?? I like that. Yes, you were in the group hug. Automatic since I was. Animated Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie No problem...I'm having to cut back a bit too.
Hold on - I just realized that that looks like cries...maybe you don't want that...hmmmmm.....ah: Ystle? Crystle? CC?? Ooo, CC is weird - let's do that!!!! Big Laugh Smilie Wiggle Smilie
I want 20 CC's of adrinalyn, stat! That's silly, I like it!. Crys is an automatic one, but that does lead to thoughts of crying, leading to nicknames like dragontears, and for some reason, Dark Hippy... Don't ask me how!
Good, good - see?? Another weird habit is my knack for picking nicknames. Hee hee. Yeah, dragontears isn't the best. Dark Hippy?? Okay, okay, not asking.... Wink Smilie
I am the Greatful Dead expert around my neighburhood. I made it to 7 concerts before Gerry died in 1997. I was sad. I wore black or off black for a year after. Thus, Dark Hippy. We seem to be the only ones mesage bording right now. Were is everybody?
A little spun out tonight?
Go nuts, but stay away from chocolate. Last time I was upset around chocholate, I gained 20 pounds!
I should have cept my mouth closed.
Not a problem.
You gonna say hi now, CC??
Wasn't here for a wile, I had to take a nap. I got sweepy. Hello Nil. ! A lovely Good morning to you! Exactly midnight here!
Hey hey CC!!! Wow - same time I signed off the other night. We're all late-nighters on weekends! Well ,I'm a late-nighter every night. Hmmmm.....Ah well. What's everyone doing today??
Who needs sanity, anywho?
Hmmm, perhaps. Hey, I have a question, since this is the girls only thread (and please, guys, give the girls a chance to answer before you charge in, ready to save the day. Animated Wink Smilie ). Why do we get all dressed up, kill ourselves trying to look beautiful for guys we'll never see again in our lives, and if those same guys that we'll never see again happen to not notice us, we're all torn apart and swear never to look beautiful (or try to) again. Why do we put ourselves through this?????
Quote:
Why do we get all dressed up, kill ourselves trying to look beautiful for guys we'll never see again in our lives, and if those same guys that we'll never see again happen to not notice us, we're all torn apart and swear never to look beautiful (or try to) again. Why do we put ourselves through this?????

Killing yourself to look good? I think a lot of husbands would appreciate that. Anyway, it's true that you never see the guys again after you've killed yourself to look good.

Quote:
Why do we put ourselves through this????

I don't really know why you'd kill yourself to look good... maybe to radically end the trend that women live longer than men?
Ohhhh - you're no help!!!! Shaking Head Smilie Big Smile Smilie Anyone else?
Hormones... or more to the point, you do it because its a biological necessity - so Nil dont beat ya'self up...

And wimmin are overly dependent upon flattery, which makes them the biggest suckers - Which is NICE!

hehehehe
I'm a sucker for sweet talk, only because it comes so rarely. .Nil, We go through the trouble to get all purtyfull to get noticed, right? Nobody likes to be overlooked.(unless they're always overlooked, and thus amune) And better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all, so I hope that one night was worth it.
Me too CC!!!!! That and eyes are my greatest weakness!!! I can tell who a person is just by thier eyes its wierd but cool!!!!!
Quote:
That and eyes are my greatest weakness
Ah.. the eyes! I agree

We all want to be pretty, sexy and liked, but I sometimes wish make-up didn't excist. I don't wear much of it, but I feel I look like a cow without it. And now men are starting to use it. What a wonderful world! :P

A good sense of humor (meaning my sense of humor) is more important than sweet talk (but that is nice too!).

But I have been wondering about something, guys/boys/men help me out here:
I look a lot like my older sister. And several time I have heard (when out partying):
"Eey! You are Lindas sister! D@mn you look alike!" (short break, me nodding, guy seems to be thinking.. then) "She's hot!"

What on earth is that about? I look just like her and she is hot. Is that some sort of compliment? Should I be flattered? Strange, strange people... Very Mad Smilie
Probably thinking about the ultimate "male fantasy" ----------------------> SISTERS Woohoooo!!!

To understand the mind of the male one has to appreciate the finer points of our Brain Composition, We have Upper and Lower Brains - its simple!

Your admirers we're undoubtedly using their Lower Brains, i have pulled two quite pretty sisters, but ultimately not at the same time - pity!

Tongue Smilie

p.s. and men using make-up, maybe for rump-rangers, speedway kings, fudge-packers its fine but for Macho macho men its out of the question!
"now where did i put my moisturiser?"
Quote:
Your admirers we're undoubtedly using their Lower Brains, i have pulled two quite pretty sisters, but ultimately not at the same time - pity!

I pulled three pretty sisters once -- it turned out that they were the Three Furies.
Quote:
I pulled three sisters once, turned out they were the Three Furies

Ouch, but i bet they were fierce and passionate in the sack - its the only way to Die!

Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
But I have been wondering about something, guys/boys/men help me out here:
I look a lot like my older sister. And several time I have heard (when out partying):
"Eey! You are Lindas sister! D@mn you look alike!" (short break, me nodding, guy seems to be thinking.. then) "She's hot!"

Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
We all want to be pretty, sexy and liked, but I sometimes wish make-up didn't excist. I don't wear much of it, but I feel I look like a cow without it. And now men are starting to use it. What a wonderful world! :P

I too wish make-up didn't exist... Somewhere beween 70 and 80% of men think girls look better without make-up than with. Not that our opinion on the matter counts.. The effect of make-up is mostly placebo: after spending loads of money on semi-toxic substances and spending hours polishing and painting your faces, you expect to be more beautiful, demand it, goddammit! It's all in your head... and in the heads of other girls, to some extent.

Quote:

What on earth is that about? I look just like her and she is hot. Is that some sort of compliment? Should I be flattered? Strange, strange people...

Men are not quite as stupid as it looks. (which is good, because wow!, we really look it!!) Even the stupidest(well, maybe not the stupidest, but..) male, even further impaled by ethanol, realizes (slowly) that: "Hm! She probably knew who her sister was... And that they look alike..." (this is the thinking pause) Realizing how silly he looks, he then (almost invariably) panics, and (definetly invariable) says something more stupid! Yes, it is meant as a compliment. The idea is that you shall be so charmed that you forget the silly comments already made.. Ha Ha Ha Smilie

I always thought those silly pick-up lines used on movies etc. was just jokes, that noone actually used them.. When I was 22(ish) I realized my error..(24 now) And girls actually fall for them! Pixie Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie My respect for girls fell dramatically by that discovery... Sad Smilie
Weel not all girls fall for them, well not me or Nil and I'm sure CC doesn't so theres three for you!!!! Hee heee
Thank God! Big Smile Smilie

Just that anyone fall for them is beyond me, but atleast some of you have my respect! Smile Smilie
Quote:
I look just like her and she is hot. Is that some sort of compliment?

No, it simply means that you look like her, but she's stood too close to the fire and her make-up is likely to combust if she doesn't move away.

Actually, I think Grev's answer is pretty close to the truth.
Did someone not read the title? This is ONLY, stress on the ONLY, for girls.
Hee hee we could prbably use thier advice yes??? Besides I can't kick them out Justa s long as they don't start hitting on the girls that are in here!!!!!
Hmmm. This is sort of odd. I dig deep into what nobody's written in since who knows how long, and now everybody's typing here. Hugh!
Hee hee hee Hey meet me in the chat riim if you can
Cant, my chat don't work.
I'm sorry! Nil says Hi and that she misses you tons!!!
How sweet of her to think about me! Tell her I say hi back.
What about me? Remember me? Or rather, remmeber H.R.Boulter?
Oh sorry she says Hi to everyone (really she does)!! Loni, CC, Stoney, Val, Vir, Vee, Red, LA86, and everyone else too!
Girls are make up monkeys.
Excuse me!!!!!! How dare you .....you big headed brocolie!!!!!!!!!! Ungrossimo!!!
Excuse me, not all of us are. The last time i touched makeup was to use the mirror to look inside my mouth, because I felt so sure something was swelling in there. The last time I used makeup was two years ago, because hey, you HAVE to use makeup to go to the Form 2 Ball. And before that? Gee, I don't remember. Probably because I never use makeup.

And the ones that do aren't that bad either.

SO GO AWAY, YOU INEXPERIENCED PERSON, YOU!!!!!!
I use flavoured lipstick... but that's cuz it tastes good!
Gr... I'm going to go on a man vent here... this guy I like (and he knows I like him) introduced me to his girlfriend the other day. And guess who it is? A stupid (serveral inapporpiate words) girl who I loathe and despise with all my heart and soul...
Why?! Why me? Is he trying to rip my heart out and eat it for dinner?!
Very Sad Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Dead Smilie Very Sad Smilie So Angry Smilie Orc Sad Smilie Bad! Smilie DEATH UPON THIS UNRULY BEAST OF A WOMAN!!!
I know exactly what your talking about only it was one of my friends and I liked her...........well I did.
Right now I'm that drunk, that I would settle for a he monkey. I'm working for 13 hours tonight with no sleep and nine pints down my gob hole. Where's Aire when you want to talk to her. Aireeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Whew now drunk ppl are getting on here??
Only for girls, right? Well at least he's trying: Beer contain female hormones

Alcoholic Smilie
Ross, Aire can't be found on PT anymore. Sorry! Sad Smilie
Aire was in the chatroom last night for the first time in quite awhile. She has been a very busy lady. Hopefully, things will slow down enough that she can drop in a little more often.
I didn't see Aire, but I can't go on the stupid chat thing!
I'll have to keep trying to get her on messenger then. When am I not drunk or at least slightly tipsy? Seriously I don't know.
You can guess how i was shocked after seeing the topic of the thread and Ross' nick right next to each other.
Anyway, Ross, let me know if it's something i can help you with, if you have to see Aire, get in line. Wink Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] >>