Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: This is ONLY for boys!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > This is ONLY for boys!   [1] [2] [3] >>
I do visit the forums and I can READ!!!!!*turns her back on every1 n duzn`t talk!*
Why do we have to hate our ex' ?
Or should i have said, do we have to hate our ex' ?
Quote:
Why do we have to hate our ex' ?
I usually work at staying friends, but the effort is usually futile. As soon as they see you with someone else, the abusive phonecalls usually happen whatever.

I can't say I hate any of them, though... I can't say I blame them either Wink Smilie
*peeks in* Ok, ok, I'm not a boy, but I've had a girlfriend, can I come here and release tension about her abusive phonecalls and msn postBodys and e-mails?
i am not a boy either but i just had to see what it said. Sorry. ~Irima-Arwen
I think that all womenfolk of the PT will now come here to see what it is all about!
I just felt if the GIRLS had one, we BOYS could have one too. Orc Grinning Smilie After all dumping isn't gender exclusive.
My ex the ~@*& £%$£ broke up after I had got a necklace thing cost me near 200 quid with a insurance cover. Did I get it back hell no. Flity %^&*(.
My ex... the stupid steamfitter i told her to bring me my gold watch which belonged to my father who fought and died in the battle of Midway, and did she do it??? NO the stupid *&*^*^* forgot it.

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by Grondmaster]
Quote:
My ex the ~@*& £%$£ broke up after I had got a necklace thing cost me near 200 quid with a insurance cover. Did I get it back hell no. Flity %^&*(.

Just go to the insurance company and tell them the necklace is stolen. Wink Smilie
sorry, I had 2 peek Tongue Smilie I agree, even tho I myself am a girl, that alot of girls will be stubborn after they have broke up with they`re bf/gf...but then again, so can boys. but i`m interested, gives me some ideas on what not to do Wink Smilie nah, usually I stay friends aftre I`ve broke up with people, unless they`re stubborn too...so, where`s the girls equivalent of this, if I can ask...? I haven`t seen it I don`t think so.
ok, nvm, i`ve just posted in it Big Smile Smilie thx neway!
I think the girls are posting here just as much as the guys!
Quote:
..who wants to release the tension and call his ex a *+!#&%...?'''*,+/+/=$! feel free to do it!
You know Grondy, I seem to recall someone saying in the "Would JRR Tolkien approved the films" thread that
Quote:
Name calling and issuing personal threats are not allowed on this forum.
Do you know who that person could be? Wink Smilie
Quote:
Do you know who that person could be? Wink Smilie
The mere thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Besides both these threads will probably die off in a week or so. And they can be moved to the trash can if we get out too far out of line. Personally, I wouldn't want to wash my dirty linen on a forum, but some may and as long as they are nice about it ... with cartoon swear words. Look Around Smilie

Okay, so we seem to have a double standard, I just think teenagers bellyaching about their being dumped is normal and I'd rather have them get it out of their system here where there is some support, rather than in the halls where there may not be. Teacher Smilie
Oooh! Can I whinge about my ex who left me 3 years ago, after taking out thousands of quids worth of loans in my name? Who also had a load of catalogue accounts also in my name, and has never given me so much as a penny towards the crippling debts that I am still paying off and will be until 2008? And who also left me with her stinking old dog who never stops whining or dinning in my house? Can I? Even though I've said it enough times before I really hate that prune. Thank god my girlfriend now has a decent credit rating and can take out her own loans.

[Edited on 15/12/2003 by Grondmaster]
Quote:
Besides both these threads will probably die off in a week or so

Well, not if the PT gals continue posting in here. Strange that the PT boys don't post at the 'this is only for gals' thread.
Lol I don't have a problem with being dumped, in fact I'd enjoy it! There's a mentally-challenged girl with many social disorders and obsessive-compulsive disorder following me around, saying I'm her boyfriend, coming and laying on my shoulder, etc.

She's infatuated with me since I'm the only person who's even put up with her. But I told her flat out I would not be her boyfriend, and she doesn't dump me even after I stage events to make her think I'm a stupid guy she doesn't want to be acquainted with. *Sigh*...

This is the exact opposite of the purpose of this thread, lol.
Quote:
She's infatuated with me since I'm the only person who's even put up with her. But I told her flat out I would not be her boyfriend, and she doesn't dump me even after I stage events to make her think I'm a stupid guy she doesn't want to be acquainted with. *Sigh*...

If you are not her boyfriend, then you cannot get dumped. She is only trying to be your galfriend so she can dump you then after 5 minutes.
Yeah, i know i can't get 'dumped'; just a loose meaning.
She wouldn't dump be after 5 minutes since she wants me as a 'trophy,' if u get my drift. No other girls listen to her and she thinks if she gets a 'bf,' she'll instantly be popular. Ok... I just proved your point that she'd dump me in 5 minutes. Lol. I really need to catch up on things :P
Quote:
There's a mentally-challenged girl with many social disorders and obsessive-compulsive disorder following me around, saying I'm her boyfriend, coming and laying on my shoulder, etc.

Ok ok,I'll stop! Just give me some time to get over you! Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
Ok ok,I'll stop! Just give me some time to get over you!

I didn't know you had such a bad taste, LadyFeawen. Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Ok ok,I'll stop! Just give me some time to get over you!
Quote:
I didn't know you had such a bad taste, LadyFeawen. Tongue Smilie
Well Arco did say the girl was mentally-challenged.. Wink Smilie
You guys are rotten! Big Laugh Smilie

Sheesh, that joke back fired big time...
Aww.. *hugs Fea* You are not a mentally challenged stalker, you are a very nice, slightly nutty girl and we love you. *bribes Fea with chocolate to make her forget evil back fireing jokes*

Mentally challenged stalkers aren't any fun, you never know what they might do. Sad Smilie
Quote:
Mentally challenged stalkers aren't any fun, you never know what they might do.

Well i hope Sheryl is gonna do something nifty to Legolamb.
You can only hope, Vir! I feel it in the Air ...
*walking away, saying things which, though Treebeard's, were passed on to Galadriel in the movies ...* BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!

Namarie!
Quote:
Strange that the PT boys don't post at the 'this is only for gals' thread.
Oh but they do, Virumor... they do... Wink Smilie

Quote:
Well i hope Sheryl is gonna do something nifty to Legolamb.
That is just horrible V!! You KNOW he is gay. Wink Smilie
Quote:
I do visit the forums and I can READ!!!!!*turns her back on every1 n duzn`t talk!*

I see. So what did you do to Legolamb?
Quote:

Shall I feed these uncouth trolls to Norman, Sheryl? Wink Smilie
Quote:

Come on, Sheryl, we were just kidding! Wink Smilie (right, Vir?) *springs up in Sheryl's face from nowhere with flowers, candies and a big, nice sign: LET GO, LASS! Let it be!*

Namarie!
lol, I no n I woz only jokin 2!

by the way, I didn`t do nuffin 2 Legolamb coz he`s a hippy, I took orli instead! Tongue Smilie
Patience my friends, for you'll have plenty of material to make fun of Lego- whatever- after seeing the movie.
Such a cute little topic.... not look, I am guilty of dumping, like a million times, but if you guys learned to listen, maybe things would change. Instead of complaning about girls, look at th way you act first. Ignoring birthdays, lies and cheating and all.
Think about it.
It's always easy to blame the other side isn't it? Men blame women, women blame men. That's an endless discussion. So why do you just keep it going? It's pointless...
Quote:
Instead of complaning about girls, look at th way you act first. Ignoring birthdays, lies and cheating and all.
Think about it.

Girl's do the same thing and often ten times over.
Quote:

Indeed : they can't even remember one of my ten birthdays.
Quote:
Quote:
Instead of complaning about girls, look at th way you act first. Ignoring birthdays, lies and cheating and all.
Think about it.

I never did.... I know i didn't, I still remember all of my exs bdays and i still call them to say happy bday.
Chicco 27th December coming up! he'll be 17
Aldo 6th June long time but he'll be 22
Andrea 8th April again long time off he'll be 18
Lovro 7th December was a couple of days ago he turned 24
SEEEEEE i do remember.... at least these are my important relationships.... you know.... not the ones you don't even ask their bday to!
I'm terrible with birthdays. The only ones I bother with are my parents and my son (and I have to ask my Mother when his is too). One of the first things I tell a girl when I begin seeing her is that I do not do birthdays or flowers... they can forget about jewelry too.
Quote:
One of the first things I tell a girl when I begin seeing her is that I do not do birthdays or flowers... they can forget about jewelry too.

And then they get up from the table and leave! Big Laugh Smilie
I think it all depends on the relationship: it could be the man, the woman, none of them or both! I never liked generalizations, so I'd say 'always see the particular case'.

We all have different personalities and I don't know which is best: complementarity or resemblance!? I mean, if u would have to choose, would u put fire next to fire or next to water? (if u get what I mean!)

Namarie!
My ex girlfriend is a#%$%^^!!!!!
I see no point in celebrating birthdays. Just another day...
I see no point in giving the gal expensive jewelry and stuff.....I havenīt given my mum or any one else a gift that I paid for....only stuff Iīve made in workshop class and stuff like that.....I think that THAT shows you love the person not by buying stuff....thatīs unconsiderate in my book.
my friend who is a guy started going out with my other friend who is a girl and she stopped talking to me.Before that his girlfriend had 2 other boyfriends beside him (one them stayed with her after the three of them met) whats even stranger is another one of my friends only dates girls with steriotypical preppy/blonde personalities (why do i hang out with losers?)
I don't know, but I do too, sometimes........ anyway just wanted to see what everyone was a big fuss about........come visit the girls only!!
Erb!!! What are you doing in the boys only section?? Causing trouble again no doubt...stop pestering them and...*suddenly looks around and sees all the boys staring* Oh, hello fellows. I was just...uh...grabbing my wayward friend and now I've got her and I'n gonna go: bye bye!! *Goes back to the Girls Only thread where some of the boys will ineviteably follow out of revenge* Big Smile Smilie Wiggle Smilie
You got it backwards! The boys only thread is full of girls. (how .. awful! Angel Smilie In Love Smilie ) And you girls started it! Big Smile Smilie *follows Nil around*
Hee hee i got away!!! She'll never find me here! *hides under a couch*
  [1] [2] [3] >>