Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: This is ONLY for boys!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > This is ONLY for boys!   << [1] [2] [3]
Somebody should rename this thread GIRLS ONLY THREAD II
Hey girls you cant invade our thread Very Evil Smilie
Sure we can!

Girl powa!!
I was only waiting for your appearance VirBig Laugh Smilienot approval
now i see why so many ppl are confused by you vir Ha Ha Ha Smilie
Do i here a she-virumor somewhere? Beware Guys Girls-Attack!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
SHE-VIRUMOR= Big Laugh Smilie Shocked Smilie Exploding Head Smilie Super Scared Smilie
Vir's a girl? Now that avatar of his on Squirrelworld is making sense. Oh, wait...
Vir is not a girl he is just messing around
Dual personality..... Dunce Smilie
No, I know Vir's not a girl. But it's funny though.
well you know what they say... "There is a lot of truth in jest."
UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!! They're everywhere!!!! i mean...the girls.....can't they read????? Dog Smilie
You know, the Cherokees have a saying : "Never judge a woman before walking a mile in her high heels".

I was just applying that, albeit not to the letter.
So, are you saying that you have or haven't walked a mile in high-heels? Very Big Grin Smilie

That depends on the meaning of "high". Elf With a Big Grin Smilie My cowboy boots had 2 inch heels; but they anywhere near as high as Virumor's four inch stilettos.
Hmm, I was thinking that he was more the six inch heel type. Wink Smilie But I guess it is a little easier to walk the mile in four inchers. Orc Grinning Smilie
Vir, you cannot be girl. No self respecting girl would have that avy. or not. now I am totally confused. All this time I thought you were a cute guy.cranky, but cute.
Well I feel badly for all of you that h ave been dumped. I don't date, haven't forever so I cannot exactly relate but I have a hug for anyone who needs it.
Ah..never been dumped myself.. Im still in love with with me first and only lass... By Iluvatar i love her so!!! In Love Smilie I Love You Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
how Tokien, how Beren and Luthien, just........perfect.
Quote:
Ah..never been dumped myself.. Im still in love with with me first and only lass... By Iluvatar i love her so!!!

good for ya but still beware everything has a first time!
Quote:
Ah..never been dumped myself.. Im still in love with with me first and only lass... By Iluvatar i love her so!!!

Is her name by any chance Lara Croft?
hahaha!!!!!!

Nah, its not Vir, she is real, dont worry. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie But her name is a bit similar to her's.
How about you Vir? You got a special or semi special someone out there? (not including Lara Croft that is..) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Ladyoflegolas wanders on in...sticks her tounge out at the few boys, waves at the crowds of girls and then leaves.
Humph...i knew Vir would evade my question..
The boys watch lady legolas darkly for her intrusion on our territory....everyone that is, but maybe excluding vir....girl's powa....
Girl Power has drawn me to this spot, though I have flown in these welcoming territories before. How things have maintained themselves! Everyone still thinks Vir's a girl, eh?
Nope but you're not welcomed here. Elk Grinning Smilie
Ladyoflegolas runs over to greet Cloveress. They then began to whisper about the few boys who are still loitering about.
Oy!!! Cant ya read?! This is a BOYS only place! Geta outa herea!!!! So Angry Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie
Yo! Etharion, how about we go over to the Girls' thread and stand around scratching and burping, with maybe a little nose picking? Elk Grinning Smilie
Cloveress whispers: I know... who do they think we are? We've always wewlcomed them into OUR haven, don't they know they need some yin to balance the yang in here?
Ladyoflegolas agrees...then decides to head over to the Khazed-dumish Inn...things are usually somewhat friendlier over there...
Ack! I probably shouldn't have started reading this in the library, Smile Smilie now the librarian is giving me dirty looks 'cause I'm laughing so hard. Sorry boys, That the EVIL girls with their scary talk of boys and makeup scared everyone off. Big Smile Smilie lol
Are you a girl? Guys lets invade the girls thread....attack.....Elk Grinning Smilie
And we will invade your thread as well
Attack? Please...you boys are not the least bit scary!!!!
Ok....thats it.. This..means...WAR!!! Get em boys!!!! Angry Elf Smilie So Angry Smilie I Orc Smiling Smilie
Guys, head over to the "Girls only" at once!! Iv' launched a offensive, but i wont be able to hold out long without the help of you guys!!! Bad! Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
LadyofLegolas appears with a bottle of perfume.
"Has anyone seen Thorin? Laurelindhe ilmarin had a WONDERFUL idea over in the Girl's Only Thread..." Big Laugh Smilie
Hey!! There are still girls here!!
I though my half angry message got rid of you all!(except she virumor!!! one of the most viciuos creatures ever!! [sorry vir Big Smile Smilie] )
Skilled in evasion and stealth, D-Rob quite sneakily sneaks around behind the scenes, waiting...

...waiting...
Are you waiting for a girl to invade your thread ? I'm here Smile Smilie
Quote:
That's because I haven't been here. Wink Smilie And now the girls thread has been updated while the boys are still back in 2007...

Not anymore! Elk Grinning Smilie

Oh, and if any of you guys are on facebook i could suggest you search for two groups; one is Golden Rules of Men and the other The myth of women revealed. They're pretty funny.
Alright serious question: Which is hotter, the blonde girl on the evony ad or the brunette?
Also, has anyone even played that game? Looks fishy.
The brunette; and I wouldn't click on that link for all the platinum on Pluto, but then I'm paranoid.
I agree, on both accounts.
I liked those Shaiya girls/goddesses better.
Wait, which ones were those?

UPDATE
Nevermind, I just saw them. I'd still rate the Evonny ones higher. The others show more skin, but look too video gameish.
  << [1] [2] [3]