Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: This is ONLY for boys!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > This is ONLY for boys!   << [1] [2] [3] >>
Honey, how long have you been hiding down there?
*sits down in couch with a big bowl of freshly popped popcorn* *a few fall on the floor* Oops! *bends down to pick up* Hmm.. Where did those go? *Gulp!* There is.. is.. chewing sounds coming from under the sofa! Super Scared Smilie Uaaaaaaaa! Monsters! Monster under the couch! Mommmmmmyyy!!!!!
Hey where did he go I wanted some more popcorn!*sighs, then goes to hide under the bed*
i have no idea what just happened to all the sanity in this thread but i hope it dont find me
Just you wait if your in this long enough you'll go insane!!!! Very Big Grin Smilie
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!INSANE! u imply that i have no power, u happen to be conversing with the "King of Random"yes some1 besides me does call me that, i cause insanity i can scar 3 people fer life in 10min. (by the way if im not on this site fera while its because the aliens r wise to my rebellion against their rule and r taking me to Neptune fer further study,so tell me if u see any flyin cadillacs)
*Snorts* Are you kidding? They have kept you way out of touch - there are no more cadillacs (unless you're a down-on-your-luck alien). They have now gone to the new model: the remake of the GTO. Much sleeker and more efficient. Very Big Grin Smilie Animated Wink Smilie

*Suddenly turns and swats at a small fish behind* Grev!!!! Quit following me!!!! I know Erbie can be a bit frightening, but honestly...
Me scary? Angel Smilie How can you say that about me!? Remeber I know where you live!
they use CADILLACS! they havnt quite finished modifying Elvis' Cadillac and they want matching fighters/abductors so they use cadillacs,dont put ideas in their heads
I'm telling you, they've upgraded!!!!! THEY ARE GTO'S!!!!!!
No I really thought they upgraded to Hummers.
so r u saying they never use cadillacs?or that they dont use them as fighters anymore,just abductors?cause GTOs might not work as abduction craft,people wudnt touch them fer fear of setting off an alarm
anyway this a guys' thread yet im the only guy thats posted on it fer a few days?is there a message i didnt get?
Not that I know of.
Someone has been copying the thread: "This is ONLY for girls" and seeing as all you males invaded our thread I'm invading yours! Hahahaha! LOL! LOL! We have our lipstick at the ready. (Now let's see, where did I put my lipstick, seeing as I haven't used it for 4 years) Not for ourselves, of course, but for all you boys. We will write 'Girl Power' in Elizabethan Pink all over your faces, and we shall put Elizabeth Arden powder in your eyes, and LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
Oh wow, you're cruel, Loni...you know you should always put blue Mary-Kate and Ashley eyeshadow on the boys while they're sleeping!!!! Oh, and I would not stick around to see their reactions if I were you...I did it to my brother and...um...well...I think you can probably imagine the rest.

I still say they're GTO's.
I'm confused by your girl's and guy's harmless,charming wibble - more than usual. Wiggle Smilie
well if my sister does anything like that eyeshadow thing to me i have several forms of revenge im saving fer people who arent good enough (or something prevents me from it)to throw stuff at,mostly chairs,but seriously is this thread about anything?and u were almost right the GTO is a military craft,while the Cadillac is police issue,lamborghinis are fer special forces and jeep wranglers are used fer mass transportation,while Elvis' cadillac is there flagship
MAybe Hummers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, this sure appears to be a full fledged chick thread now. Shocked Smilie All us guys have been overwhelmed by the women. Animated Wink Smilie

Not that that's a bad thing! Wink Smilie
I was going to say, are you really that upset about being overwhelmed??? Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
Oh wow, you're cruel, Loni...you know you should always put blue Mary-Kate and Ashley eyeshadow on the boys while they're sleeping!!!! Oh, and I would not stick around to see their reactions if I were you...I did it to my brother and...um...well...I think you can probably imagine the rest.

Hehehehehe! LOL! LOL! Mary-Kate? Ashley? The only thing I'm familiar with (not that I've ever touched it) is Elizabeth Arden. Did it to your brother, eh? Hey, I've got one for a macho brother. (thinks he is, not for real). You fill a bowl with hot water, and you put his hand in it while he's sleeping. It makes them wet the bed. My friend tried it. Half an hour later, and man, did his bed stink. Hehehe! LOL! LOL! And you know, of course, he tried to clean it up himself, so no one would know, but you know males can't clean! LOL! LOL!

Quote:
Hmmm, this sure appears to be a full fledged chick thread now. All us guys have been overwhelmed by the women.

Not that that's a bad thing!

Yes, this is a fully fledged chick thread. I warned you! Think me and Nil should pull the hot water in the bowl trick on you sometime. You have been well and truly overwhelmed! And believe, that IS a bad thing.... for you!!!!!

Nil, pass the hot water quick!!!!!
I'm so underwhelmed that come the revolution, this thread and its namesake will be amongst the first to be lined up against the wall and shot. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I'm so underwhelmed that come the revolution, this thread and its namesake will be amongst the first to be lined up against the wall and shot.

I'll help pulling the trigger.
*pokes his head in and leaves*
I'll press the button.

I'm not cleaning up the mess!
Don't worry Vee, this is only for boys, they can clean up their own mess or live like pigs. Gee, wonder what they will choose? Wink Smilie

Mary-Kate and Ashley Eyeshadow? They have their own make-up brand???? Orc Going Huh Smilie
Boys don't have messes, Amarie, they have their natural habitat. Very Big Grin Smilie

But it as sure as heck isn't in this thread!
Aint that the truth!

Cool Smilie
(running away from the signs of war brewing)
Ar13 you are smart! I think I'll join you (runs with ar13)
CRACK-materializes the elf mage ! (dramatic entrence(of course , im a mage))Looks around . Doesnt like what he sees. Prepares to go away.
NO! Don't leave!!! Its nice here!!!
Really it is!!
OK ill stay a little more. Just to meke you hapy
She's never happy, Etharion. She just whines to get her way... Big Smile Smilie Hehe - uh oh...better move it! I think she's about to kill me...
Time to run, Nil! I think heading for the hills for a couple of hours should do the trick.

But she might be waiting for you when you get back!
That's what I'm thinking, Stoney. Oh, I've got it - you distract her while I buy a ticket to...I dunno - someplace far away. Got any mithril to spare?? Wink Smilie
im ar37 not ar13 but hey as long as u agree with me u can call me any number u want
Good Big Smile Smilie
N I L!!!!!!!!!!! So Angry Smilie The hills couldn't hide you if they tried! So had better Jumping Flame Smilie some where else!

I love you all! Wiggle Smilie
Haha!!! This is fun! C'mon, what other button is there that I can push - that was a rather comical reaction. Hehehe...uh oh. Stoney!!!! Quick!! Hiding suggestions now would be good!! She's mad...I don't know why...oh yeah, that comment in the Girls only thread may have done it...either way, I gotta hide...
Sorry , but this is a lousy thread. Nobody posts here anymore.
You did.

Hahaha. And now we gota asumme that your a boy, eh Vee?
Only if you are blind, stupid and have a death wish. Anyone can see I am not a boy. I am merely ubiquitous.
Been so long since I had an ex that i can't even remember why we split up................oh wait, she started dating my best friend................#%^$#(*&&%$$@#@$^%*.......................
Bad times, old boy. That can't be fun, now they both hate your guts, right?
Arrgghh!!! Theyr all the same!!! Wait a sec... how should i know?? Orc Going Huh Smilie
We should all learn from the great Vin Diesel : he had a triple ex.
oh my god that was so bad Vir, that it was rather good, triple x, hehehe
I havn't heard from my best mate in years and years and last I heard she had a baby at 17.
I'm just gonna hang out, take notes, and observe that there are upsides to uninterrupted solitude (something of which I need constant reminders.) I can help reflecting though, yet again, that my reaction to that "It's better to have Loved and lost..." phrase remains "How the h--l would you know?" Kind of mutually exclusive terms, ya know, so where's the basis of comparison? That said, I know what I'd rather be doing right now (and it's even PG-13; just as well the ladies aren't here, they'd never buy that, am I right?)
  << [1] [2] [3] >>