Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: AIM: AOL Istant Messaging

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > AIM: AOL Istant Messaging   
I don't know if I put this in the right place but here goes!!
Do any of you have screen names on AOL Istant Messeger?? I do mine is FluffinMcmuffin5 it's named after a duck, don't ask!!! lol!! If you have a screen name please tell!!!!! Because my computer isn't working for PT Chat Room and my parents would probably prefer me not talking in a chat room even though I know that none of you people are bad but anyways if you have a screen name lets hear it!!!! They might not even have this in some laces yoou people live, I dont no but oh well!!
Whoa,first of all sorry for the late reply.
I have AOL, and if you wish to add me my screen name is KittyFea. I'm not usually signed in,though,mostly because I prefer MSN messenger Smile Smilie
I wish I had AOL. MSN isn't all it's cracked up to be....
Thanks LadyFea! I hardly go on either but once in a blue moon!!
yeah what's goin on with the PT chat room, i can never get on Sad Smilie
Quote:
yeah what's goin on with the PT chat room, i can never get on

That's because you gotta have 500 posts before you are allowed to enter...
Quote:

I thought it was 250, when did they make it 500?
oh wow... so thats the incentive is it? to post spuriously and acquire 250 or 500 posts and then "KAPOW" instantchatastic!!! well i guess i got a lot to do... hope you folks wont get too fed up with my inane musings, heh Wink Smilie
only 245 or 495 to go... Eee Gads!
oh really!! I didn't know we had to have so many posts before we can go into the chat room?? Oh I thought it was just something with my computer!!
Oh God...
There isn't a post limit before you can enter the Chat Room.
Quote:
*Laughs uncontrollably*
Bullying of newbies, H.R.Boulter, that is what is going on. Wink Smilie The java chat doesn't work for some, but it has nothing to do with the number of posts.

Welcome back btw!
Quote:
Bullying of newbies
I wouldn't call it bullying. More like good-natured taunting. Tongue Smilie
Gotcha!
It doesn't work for me anywhay. I cant Go onto the chat sight. My computer doesn't like me.
My AIM sn is Arenel_Arwen... anybody who wants to chat feel free to contact me! Also, my msn email is sheelfringbearer@msn.com, that is where i chat more often, like my bud Lady Fea.... we chat a lot! So if anybody wants to bug me just do so!
Much love

Namarie,
Arwen
My AIM (currently) name is Akhasaze; the service won't allow accents, macrons, circumflexes, diaeresises, or umlauts... (Plus how many people can type in Akh‚sazÍ?)
Ermm I can hahhaa.....I can spell anything if I got it written on a paper hahahhaha..Big Smile Smilie
Funny that noone understood that virumor was being sarcastic hahaha......oh wellSmile Smilie
My AIM is:
Aphrodite71990
Just for you info. If you im me, tell me that you are from planet tolkein first and then Ill be fine
Woot! Finally someone made this a thread! Orc Grinning Smilie
On AOL Instant Messenger I have about 6-7 names (due to my short memory) but the one I'm on the most is MissFortune137
My Yahoo Messenger name is dryasnaiasoreas
And my MSN is BabblingBoo0106@hotmail.com
Feel free to add me to your buddy lists, cuz I added all fo you to mine! Very Big Grin Smilie
Woofy_iluvatar, I think I should tell, you, you keep spelling TOLKIEN wrong. I before E, except after C.
WOOPS! My bad! ok: TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKEIN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKEIN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN
ok Loni, Is it right now??
Thanks so much for tellin me so we can chat about tolkien anytime!! Just kidding!! I am on alot!! Everytime I am online I'll be on AIM!! So IM me !!!
Why don't you all come into the planet Tolkien chatroom?
My mom isn't very fond of chat rooms, so if you guys have AIM it will be just the same minus the skeptical mother!
If you would pardon my ignorance, tell me what AIM or AOL is, please. And as for the PT chatroom i can tell you it is OK. I coudnt enter it first,but then i fighred out everything is ok and i just had to click Yes on the window that appears when you press Chat Room. And the stuff about your parents not letting you...comon. Theres nothing wrong with PT chatroom, you can show them if you want. Thers no bad language or wierd themes of chat, so i dont see the problem with it.
AIm is someting instant messaging like fast email or chat.
AOL is a internet company, AMerican Online I think
4 all of yall who wanna i/m me, my s/n(for AIM) is carolinagrl1788
ps i'll block you if you dont tell me who you are or where i know you from lol!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA! theres another Southerner (person who is from the Southeastern U.S says yall and has parents that the above rules apply to, in case any of yall form Great Britain or Norway or some place dont know that)on pt,bout time!
The chatroom doesn't work for me either. Oh well. Heres my s/n

BreezyTrees09

don't ask about the name. and feel free to add me to yuor list though I'm hardly ever on.
i have two aim s/ns and they are MirkwoodElf1977 (sound famalliar?) and Swimmr10592 but im normally on MirkwoodElf1977

p.s. did anyone get new aim s/ns cuz i know i change my like every year or two?
pps pleaze tell me that u r frm pt cuz otherwise i will block u!
Mine is:

Instigator1313

tell me your from PT first...of course
although i am never on.
for those who own msn messenger or yahoo or any other instant messenger, there is a version that allows you to speak with aim users without you having you... Here's where... eMessenger.net