Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Funny links

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > Funny links   
Just a site I came over, kinda funny. Don't know if you find it interesting, but the ones who did this did a really good job. Take a peek and let me know. And if you have any links to similar sites Ctrl+V them here.

Ugly Zoo
I've seen it and it is great! Scorpion-mosquito! Mommy help me! Super Scared Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie
They were all great and I best liked the horned anteater and the elephaunt bird.
that one with the indian lady and the bulldog morphed together just freaked me out!!! I have a english bulldog so that could have added to that!!
Most of you have probably come across this one before.

I'll give it a shot though - funny stuff.

Lord of the Peeps
i've never seen that!! pretty creative I might say!! I read the Proluge!! I love the dead peeps!!!
ROFLMAO! Both are great! Dead funny! Big Laugh Smilie
how about HomeStarRunner.com it is extremely stupid but in a strange way funny Animated Wink Smilie

(Grondy only fixed the link.)
It has come to my attention that this thread violates Our Rule No. Nine (copied below) and should probably be moved to our Advertisements thread when we get the move thread button functioning.
Quote:
9. Posting of links to other websites should only be done in the Advertisement section of the forum. In keeping with the terms of agreement with The Family Friendly Site these sites must conform to the following regulation set down by the organization who have designated Planet-Tolkien as family friendly :
Quote:
Quote:
Posts and enforces rules in its chat rooms and forums to prohibit
1. Sexually explicit language
2. Profanity
3. Remarks that disparage or ridicule other people
Bugging you Happy Elf Smilie
I just came across this thread-the "Lord of the Peeps" is the funniest thing I have ever seen literally!
What does that say about my sense of humor? If you guys haven't seen it, please go check it out for some light-hearted comic relief!
I hadn't viewed the later chapters of 'Lord of the Peeps'. Good clean fun, though a little sticky after a rainfall. Especially as Peeps wear neither boots nor have hair on their feet. Come to think of it, what feet?
Silly Peeps.
Funniest Tolkien site in the world: Tolkien crackpot theories
Monster.com is really funny. Another funny LOTR thing is on www.badgerbadgerbadger.com, I can't remember exactly where.
http://www.rio.com.br/animation/iconstory.htm

HAHAHA!! Check it out! It's so funny Big Smile Smilie
By popular demand:
Clicketiclick

Warning! Animated streaming gif.
I liked the bears, too bad they didn't sing The Teddy Bears' Picnic.
You might want to check these out too:
Fraud of the Rings
This made me laugh - I tried the Tolkien webpage in Cockney and Elmer Fudd dialect.

dialect
OK then, what the heck :

Figwit

Be sure to check the hate-mail page!!
Moderator Smilie Fingolfin, you have posted a link to an inappropriate site. Even worse, you knew it when you posted it. Do not do that again, or we will freeze your account for a period of time. Moderator Smilie