Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The House of Healing

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Golden Perch > The House of Healing   
took your advice Gnampie and Vee, and I decided to make this forum for anyone who needs some comfort or needs to vent out their feelings.
Sorry to hear this and I wish I had the magic words to make everything right.
I love I love this idea, and the title of the forum 'The House of Healing..'
I just have the usual problems - My mom and dad alienate themselfs from the family. I know their only human, but its gone on for too long. And I miss my dad and our long talks Sad Smilie He is still around. Just not the same, loving person he use to be and I need him to be.

My mom and I dont have a mother/daughter relationship of any kind. She has always been too busy in her own little world. She has said so herself. I guess I'll soon get over the fact that shes never tried to get to know me and later it might be too late for her to.
But, I have a very loving sister and brother (I have 6 actually) Smile Smilie Who mean the world to me, and I am very close with.
umm it seems i forgot to post a notice here, I thought I had...
I wasn't planning on keeping this thread as we alredy have two places to share our problems, griefs and petty annoyances. So I will move Feas post to the Brooding club under Misc Guilds.
Sorry folks, this thread will go byebye, the idea was good, but it is already in use. Loved the name though!
Moderator Smilie And someday we will have locks so it will be impossible to post in a thread after a Moderator says not to; therefore:

Until this thread is deleted, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD!

POST THEM UNDER 'THE BROODING CLUB' UNDER THE MISC. GUILDS.
Moderator Smilie

(Maybe we can later ask Taz/Tarrant to change the name of that thread to "The House of Healing".)

Thanks,

Grondy
Sorry everyone, my fault, i didn't know there were some other threads for these problems. so listen to what everyone else is saying and dont type here any more. I just wanted to try and help..... Sad Smilie ..... guess it wasnt a good idea.
Quote:
Sorry everyone, my fault, i didn't know there were some other threads for these problems. so listen to what everyone else is saying and dont type here any more. I just wanted to try and help..... ..... guess it wasnt a good idea.

Moderator Smilie No, it was a good idea Elanamirkad; so don’t get the wrong idea okay! Happy Elf Smilie

All ideas that our members have here are encouraged, but in the future if you have an idea that you’re not sure about, or a suggestion of any kind, please bring them up with someone on the Council beforehand (for example in the “website suggestion” forum of the message board, etc…)

Again, it was a good idea, and I really like the name “House of Healing “ for the thread (hopefully we will get Taz to change the name of the existing thread), but its just that there are already a couple of similar threads, and we need to try and keep things organized around here as best as possible.

Now that being said, I have to repeat what Grondy already stated,

Until this thread is deleted, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE POSTS TO THIS THREAD! Moderator Smilie