Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Your Favourite Band!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Your Favourite Band!   << [1] [2] [3] [4]
Mine would have to be Tourniquet but also in the list are Children of Bodom, Delirious?, Switchfoot and of course the old classic that everyone likes : U2 whoops and Coldplay
Thanks Val, it is good to be back!!! Yeah I am a major rocker, kinda surprises
some people. hehehehee. How, am I fairing? well, you know me I have my good
days, and my bad. It is a long story, and not on topic here. I hope all is
going well with you.
Seems like I like Blind Guardian and Alice In Chains as much as I love Pink Floyd. I don't like Iron Maiden, but Megadeath are great! Metallica are boring and too soft. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, Deep Purple are classy! Not to mention Joe Satriani.

I noticed that I liked the song at the end of Fight Club. Turned out to be "Where is my mind" by the Pixies. They're decent. AC-DC and Alice Cooper are nice too. Red Hot Chili Peppers can be really cool, depending on my mood.

But, lately, I've been listening to much Jazz. Started off with Miles Davis' Kind of Blue. I ended up buying The Essential Miles Davis last month. It's just great!

I guess I've said enough.

Hi Mellie, nice to see you back. You probably don't remember me, but we've met in the chat room a couple of times.
Miles Davis' Kind of Blue is cool as is all his old music, when he swiched to jazz-rock he lost me. I still have my circa 1959 vinyl record of Kind of Blue and also his Sketches in Spain, which has a lovely rendition of 'Concerto de Aranjuez' which is much better than mine, for I followed Rodrigo's score. Elf Winking Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4]