Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Dual Chain Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Dual Chain Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] >>
Nice question, very creative. Purple for the color, but infinetely more important: pink floyd is my favorite band, so yes pink floyd is better than deep purple.

Post-modernism, or objectivism?
Post-modernism? Objectivism? Riiiiiiight. Both.

Wab or wabwab?
Wab. I think, i don't really know what your talking about. Im confused.

cinema or theatre?
Cinema (though I gotta try theater more often).

Home alone or out with friends?
Home alone. Being a working mom I don't get much time alone. Pretty sad when you look forward to going to work so you can be by yourself!

Paper or Plastic?
Paper.

A or Z?
A.

You or me?
Definitely me. Me me me.

Right or left?
Left. Left is good.

Guinea pigs or mice?
Little White mice

To love and have lost love Or never to have loved at all??

Tiger_Eyes Wolf Smilie
*Member of the Amarie roks club*
*Member of the always Happy club*
Orc Grinning Smilie
Never to have loved at all (she types bitterly).

Slippers or slipper socks?
what... me , Socks?!! nayyyyyy

Imagine a fierce warrior from dunedain wearing socks...eerie aint it!

So Slippers it is !

Jedi or Sith?
Jedi.

Gondor or Mordor?
Gondor, definitely Gondor. Mordor is too dark and moody. Can't imagine anyone having a good time there with that evil eye always watching you.

Would you rather sleep in a room at Bilbo's house, or on a flet in Lothlorian?
Bilbo's house...as long as it wasn't a hobbit sized bed.

Shadowfax or The Witchking's steed?
Okay, okay, Stoney-calm down-no need to ask twice! Wink Smilie

The Witch-King's steed-just kidding. Duh-Shadowfax, of course! No other beast could match the speed and magnificence of the Lord of the Mearas!

pipeweed or ale?
I hate it when my computer acts up and I double post.

Ale.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

Blizzard or Myth? (this is for the gamers, mostly)
?Huh?

Peter Pan or Alice In Wonderland?
Peter Pan.

Yes or No?
Yes, and then sometimes no, and then sometimes yes, but mostly yes, I mean no, I mean- I don't know!

Watching or Playing?

Playing.

Why or how?
Why. Always the investigator. Serching Smilie

Bilbo or Frodo Baggins?
Frodo.

Up or Down?
Quote:

Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words the poster bearer cried
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside

Pink Floyd - Us And Then from The Dark Side Of The Moon

Do I need to say anything else?

Butter-scotch or Black Current? Ice-cream I mean!!
black current of course. mmmmm. wonderful question

oval or circle
Oval. Imperfect is interesting.

legend or facts?
LEGEND!!! More interesting.

dwarves or elves? (The dwarves shall wreak their vengeance upon you if you choose against them! So Angry Smilie GRRR!!!)
Me, being an Elf, must say.... Elves

Listening to music or making it?
KHAZAD!!! KHAZAD-AI-MENU!!!!!

Playing it!!!! On my very own one thousand two hundred dollar pre loved piano. And my two hundred dollar brand new guitar. And my alto recorder. And my descant recorder. And my Irish penny whistle. And my cousin's violin. And the handbells at the cathedral. And....

FOTR & TTT or ROTK?
Just FOTR.

Arwen or Eowyn?
Ooh, good question, Stoney.

I will answer in circles:On the one hand, I like Eowyn for her rebeliousness and sheer detemination of will, but I do not especially like her negativism. On the other hand, I like Arwen for being so undyingly loyal to Aragorn, but I do not like her let-the-others-do-the-dirty-work regality. So both, and neither. Dunce Smilie

Beauty or Brains?
WEll, seeing as I am both..... ( Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie )

BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My more prominent quality Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie )

Mice or mouses?
mouses
houses or hice? Elk Grinning Smilie
HICE!!!!! IN EVERY WAY!!!! GO THE NICE HICE!!!!

Loni or Nali? (Come on, Loni, Loni, Loni!!!)
Fine, Loni, Loni Loni!

Tomb or Crypt?
Crypt It has a more creepy sound....oooohhhh!

Eomer or Aragon?
Neither. The Witch King!! I LOVE him!!

Megadeath or Metallica (of old of course!) ?

Neither.

Sigh or Gasp?

Siiiiggghhh......

Old Westerns or Pirate Movies?
Old Westerns

High or Low?

Neither. I'd like to stay somewhere in between.

Pickles or Candy Canes?

Remember this thread, guys?
Well...I guess not. But anyway, I'd pick candy canes.

Right Brain or Left Brain?
Creativity or Practicality????
Right brain

Candy or Chocolate?
You mean there are other things besides chocolate? Hmmm, who knew?

Tea or Soda?
Soda? Isn't that some weird American drink? What's it made of? What's it taste like?
Tea? That's a pommy drink. I tried some at my mate's place. I love pommyland. GO TEA!!!!!
And then you get to dress up as a poncy pommy person and do the accent. And then you raise your pinky which causes you to drop the tea all over your lap. And then you play a game. Who akes the longest to submit to running around screaming "HOT TEA!!! HOT TEA!!!!"

GO TEAAAA!!!!!!

for ominousness, which is the more ominous?
Black or blood red?

I can't decide. It was in this movie I just watched.
I love soda, most of all Coca-Cola. Tea is good too. Dosen't soda have a lot of acid in i, or something like thatt. Coca-Cola is always better when its cold, tea can be good cold or hot. But I think for which is better I would say tea, because it is healthier, isn't it. Irima-Arwen
Did someone write this already, well if they did too bad. Irima-Arwen

A book or movie
A book, because it lasts longer and is usually more enjoyable.

A "soda" is short for a soda pop which is what I called it growing up in the 1950's. I think they originally used sodium to get the carbonated bubbles in the original beverages by that name. Here is a link that gives a graphic representation of the different names we American's use when specifying it generically. Pop vs Soda

So what word do you use when you aren't speaking of a specific brand?
I'm a soda person. Isn't pop from the northern tier of the states? I've heard it back east and up north...incidentally, my favorite soda is an ice cold vanilla coke, hold the ice. Now that's good stuff. Cream soda isn't too shabby, either.

Did you know soda/pop is one of the number one contributors of tooth decay in the United States because our consumption of it is soooo high?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] >>