Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Dual Chain Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Dual Chain Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] >>
Haven't played either, so I can't choose between them.

Same pair back at you: which do you prefer PS3 or X-Box 360?
PS3 Definitly

Snow or Rain
Rain: you don't have to shovel it. Happy Elf Smilie

French Fries or Curly Fries?
Curly Fries

HTC or Imate
Neither, I refuse to be lead around by the nose, enslaved by a cell phone. Animated Wink Smilie

Hot Dogs or Beef Pot Roast?
NONE

Bone or marrow
Depends what I'm going to do with it.

Thunder or lightning?
Thunder - you cannot be struck by it Ha Ha Ha Smilie

River or Lake
Lake: the ones I've been on are benign and don't try to drown you like some of our roaring cataracks do.

Ketchup or Mustard?
Ketchup.

Towel or Hair dryer
Towel: it takes more energy—of the elbow grease variety.

Mac or PC?
Pc, i never used a mac.

Laptop or Pc
PC, I've never used a laptop.

Left or right handed?
Right-handed. All the musle and skill stored in there! I would never be able to wield anything, sword or pen or instrument, as skillfully... Ah, that's what I envy Maedhros for!

C.S. Lewis or JRRT?
No contest! JRRT by a light-year.

Paul Bunyan or Baron Munchhausen?
Baron Paul (who are they?)

MSN messenger or Yahoo messenger
I don't use messengers as I feel they intrude on my privacy; thus I can't make a decision.

Paul Bunyan and Baron Munchhausen were the main characters in tall tales. Paul was a fictional giant American lumberjack who befriended Babe the Blue Ox, which was a giant ox. The Baron was a fictional Austrian and the teller of his highly exaggerated adventures.

Honey or Maple Syrup?
I like both very much!

Cheerios: plain or honeynut?
Honey-nut, please; though I think I only have multi-grain with no coating, left in the pantry.

Frosted Mini-Wheats or Honey-nut Mini-Wheats?
Honey nut miniy wheats

Apple pie or meat pie
Apple; I have a sweet tooth.

Instrumental or vocal music?
Instrumental

Boots or Sandals?

Sandals as i rarely wear boots. Most of the time i wear sport shoes.

Sofa or Chair
chair

calf high stockings or ankle high?
Ankle high specially if i'm playing football.

Skiing or Skating
Skiing

Elephant ears or Catfish whiskers?
Whiskers, especially if the rest of the fish is attached and my uncle Jack has breaded and deep fried it! >smack!<

Dragon or Phoenix?
Phoenix, though you still want to have a pair of asbestos gloves handy for cleaning its cage. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Blue jeans or tan chinos?
Blue Jeans - i find them cooler!

Touch Pad or Mouse
Mouse, but then I don't have a laptop so haven't had access to a touch pad to experience it.

Burnt toast or microwaved Danish (like a butterhorn or bearclaw) for 2 minutes 30 seconds?"

I have done the latter twice when instead of punching in 15 seconds I absent-mindedly punched in the 3:30 that I use to boil my morning tea water. I then wondered why my smoke alarm was beeping, until I looked up and saw three feet of white-to-grey smoke above my head, which then I smelled. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie

To rectify the situation I opened the micro's door, tossed the burning roll into the sink, and turned on the water; I then opened the front door and the kitchen window; and turned on the fan in the window and blew the smoke out it. My neighbor came over and took down and turned off the detector until the smoke was gone.

Now I talk to myself before I hit the start button and double check myself. My smoke alarm goes-off frying bacon, making pancakes, and making hot air popcorn if I don't take precautions before-hand, and I do try to remember to take them, though my neighbor doesn't mind the ocassional trip across the hall to save our ears.
Well either one would be fine, actually. Sometimes I actually like burned things (like when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had terrible cravings for burnt popcorn!)

Cotton socks or wool?
Cotton stocks. It's so hot here that if i put on woolen socks my feet are gonna smell like rotten cheese for a whole year! Elk Grinning Smilie

Shaolin Martial arts or Kung Fu
So, what is the difference? I seem to recall that the character of the TV show with the latter name, practiced the former names martial art, but of course I'm probably wrong. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

lemon or lime?

Lime.

Needles or pins?
Needles.

Black pen or Blue Pen
Black, though I used to wield a green one for notes while at Uni, which I entered 50 years ago next month. Now doesn't that make you feel young? Orc Grinning Smilie

Orange or Purple whatevers?
Orange whatevers. Not that I'm a Netherlands supporter but purple is no colour for a boy!

Bus or Car
Depends where I'm going; a car is more fun from a hands-on angle, but a bus is more relaxing.

Broom or sweeper?
Broom

Wind in the Willows or Jane Eyre
Wind in the Willows

Moby Dick or Last of the Mohicans
Mohicans. Funny you should mention it as its the book I'm currently wading through. Husband says its too boring but so far its a lot better than Ivanhoe was.

Chewing gum or sealing wax?
Chewing gum

Green grass lawn or green painted concrete

I found the Mohicans was easy to read once I learned to skip over Natty Bumpo's lengthy philosophical exclamations.
Green Grass Lawns - i'm all for nature! Elk Grinning Smilie

Himalayas or Andes
Andes, because there are too many people climbing the Himalayas.

Table tennis (ping-pong) or Pool (billards)?
I'll say pool as I can play it a little compared to ping-pong which I've never played!

LCD screen or Plasma Screen
LCD please!

Coleslaw or potato salad?
Coleslaw

The Beatles or Rolling Stones
Da Beatles

Liquid or powdered diahwashing soap/detergent?
Powdered detergent for washing machine & liquid for washing dishes!

Brick house or Wooden House
Brick house, I grew up listening to the story of The Three Little Pigs. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Lil' Arf or Orphan Nonnie? - Walt Kelly's satirical comic strip team funning the old comic strip Little Orphan Annie (and her dog Sandy).
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] >>