Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
Elfstone playing his blues guitar.
maybe me and him can get together n jam some, i'm a mean blues harp player - in the "Screamin Jay Hawkins" mould

Robert Johnson... listening to that last night - sweet!
Nantucket Sleighride by Mountain
My grandmother fussing about my playstation, she's playing Crash Bandicoot 2, and I'm also hearing myself tell her to 'jump'!!! over a pit, she says she will, and invariably falls into about twice more, before she gets a gameover, and goes to try again.
Quote:
maybe me and him can get together n jam some, i'm a mean blues harp player - in the "Screamin Jay Hawkins" mould

Robert Johnson... listening to that last night - sweet!

Heh, keep at it man, there arenít too many Blues harp players around these days! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Hmmm, Screamin' Jay Hawkins huh? Iíve heard the name, but I donít think Iíve heard any of his stuff yet? Iím guessing heís probably post World War 2 Chicago style?

Robert Johnson is one of my biggest influences! In fact, on the album Grondy was referring to, my partner and I do a version of Robertís "When You Got a Good Friend". We will be doing his "Malted Milk" on our next record too!

Quote:
My grandmother fussing about my playstation, she's playing Crash Bandicoot 2

Way to go Grandma!!! Elf Winking Smilie
Abandon by Deep Purple.... One of their newer ones. Not too bad either.
The Final Cut - Pink Floyd.
Excursion Around The Bay - Great Big Sea
The dawn chorus outside the study window............ can't sleep.
Wow!

5am Vee, not bad - thats a lot of caffiene and a lot of twittering avians no doubt?

Listening to Nick Drake recently, have had my enthusiasm revitalised in folky music, after watching an exposee on the tragic Drake on BBC 4.

recommend listening to him if you have trouble getting Zzzzz's

"THAT AS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SLEEP DEPRIVED IN THE BERKSHIRE AREA"

Cool Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie
Sorry - not a Nick Drake fan. I'd be more likely to throw a brick at the cd player than get sleep.

I fall alseep quite quickly because I am sooooooo tired but then wake up within a couple of hours. I think I know the problem....... time will tell.......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................
Poor Vee... Lost in a sleeping world... Animated Wink Smilie

Listening to the news on the telly, but I can't see it, because I'm in the study and the TV is in the living room. Look Around Smilie
I'm listening very hard, but I can't hear a thing.
Ok I'm listening to Nightwish-She's my sin, and i will be listening to "Riblja Corba-Pogledaj Dom svoj andjele" Big Smile Smilie
Hey Elessarmau! Where are you from? I thought that Riblja Corba was a Croatian or maybe Serbian band.
Thanks to Ross's post in another thread I am listening to Pulp - Different Class......

Aelric- that guy I couldn't remember was Elliott Smith. Not too bad actually - very guitary and a tad depressing........ but I think he committed suicide anyway...... shame.

Just started listening to it again......... better than not bad...... enjoying it.....

I'm listening to System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O.
Deepest Blue - Late September

Yes Vee, Elliott Smith did comit suicide about three months ago.
Currently listening to the TV in the other room while I'm on the computer, Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals on ESPN. Cards are up 1-0 going into the bottom of the 3rd.
Look Around Smilie
I They'd better win too, don't need nasssty cubses to win, no preciousss!

I am listening to the fan, washing machine, and my keyboard. Exciting huh?
Quote:
I am listening to the fan, washing machine, and my keyboard. Exciting huh?

Surely it doesnt get better than that does it Stone? haha maybe not Smile Smilie

Jurassic Park 3 is on the tv so Im listening to that whilst checking out PT
Epitaph by King Crimson.
Astros 3, Mariners 0 in the bottom of the seventh.
Quote:
Epitaph by King Crimson.

Good stuff Val! Those guys are amazing!!! Super Wow Smilie
Opeth - Benighted

I agree, King Crimson are great.
The vacuum cleaner, my mom's cleaning the house. Boring Smilie (as usual)
My sister, she was just telling some poor soul off. Very Big Grin Smilie
Me playing Elliott Smith - XO cd, the television in the next room and my son playing Linkin Park upstairs.
All Things Considered telling me that Ray Charles died today.
Quote:
All Things Considered telling me that Ray Charles died today.

Very sad news indeed Grondy. Very Sad Smilie
He was a great musician, especially considering his situation.

I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine - Snakecharmer.
All hail the mighty Ray of Charles... Rest in peace brother. Sad Smilie

Gonna pay homage to him tonight methinks - when i jam some with m'pals.

Just finished listening to Reagan's funeral on TV.

May he rest in peace.
A million miles away by Rory Gallagher
Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats
Quote:
Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats

I do like the Chems, havent heard from them in a while.

Listening to 'We Come 1' by Faithless
LOL Playstation's Unreal Tournament....Yuck!

"Simpathy for the Devil" the R.S. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Rappers delight - Grandmaster flash and the Sugarhill gang

(Grondy should do one of his commodore versions of this, then it could be grondmaster flash Tongue Smilie )
Heh, that would be so good.

Opeth - Windowpane
lol @ Ross

Listening to the election results on the telly. Why do they keep repeating the same thing over and over again? Must be Boring Smilie for them too... *sigh*
The Perfect Kiss - New Order
Rage Against the Machine - New Millennium Homes
Scissor Sisters.... first time I have listened to the whole CD.... onto track 2 and liking it so far.....
I'd be listening to Audioslave given the chance, but i'm in the office sorting thru the daily Blurp of Newpapers trying to find a story - Crap!

Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Mad Smilie
How about "naked government employee on beer-fuelled rampage through city centre... exclusive pictures!"
Where? Where?
here! (muahahahahahaa)

Kittie - Brackish
I'm listening to "Sex and Candy" by Marcy's Playground followed by "Just Another Day" by Jon Secada
Right now is just the news...boring eh?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>