Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
Spring from Vivaldi's Four Seasons - interrupted occasionally by someone telling me my call is important to them....
Dude I feel for you, I hate those things, especially when it sounds like it's been done by some one on a kids keyboard whilst on speed. They always make me swear those things. Did get a good response from a powergen operator when I swore about the music. She said "Oh no, we don't have one of those do we. They're s***e!" I thought good girl, so I told her supervisor she was really helpful and good at her job.

Oh yes, Talk Talk - Life's what you make it
I'm listening to "Beautiful Day" by U2.
I like that CD - All That You Can't Leave Behind... I was listening to some old U2 last night.

Now listening to Pink Floyd - Relics
Listening to Def Leppard's Hysteria
Hocus Pocus by Focus. Crazy song.
The killers - Hot fuss
Cold Hearted B*tch by Jet
I am listening to a really fun conference call about Type 2 Diabetes. No one should be allowed to have this much fun.

Ashley276
im listening to this awesome song called The Tenant, im not sure who its by, but its awesome, and i have it on this mix i bought at Hot Topic. , called Dancing On Your Grave
im currently listening to FeghMaha: the album. It's by tripod an Australia musical comedy trio. They are really really funny.
Comedy as in what type? I don't usually find comedy music much fun, I'd rather have funny or musical. I never really liked Zappa (OK, Val, strike me dead!).

I'm listening to the new cd by Jim White, which my husband bought at a live concert the other night. I also have a signed-by-Jim-White ticket stub.

If you haven't heard Jim White try and listen to 'Handcuffed to a Fence in Mississippi' which is from his earlier album 'No Such Place'. His new album is called 'Drill a Hole in That Substrate and Tell Me What You See'. So far so very, very good.......
I'm listening to my baby sister make cute baby noises. She's so sweet. Like, she'll say "babababababababaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." I don't know what it means, but its definately not the word 'bottle'. Or, or she'll say, "Cacacacacacacacacacaycaycaycaycay....." that's her way of saying my name, Carrie. Anyway, I'm listening to that, and her smacking on a toy.

A Tape on Chrones Disease, bowl tastic.
I'm listening to Ross right now, talking about circumcision and Tolkien. Interesting subject.
He he, cheers Guybrush Thrrepwood.

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Which do you prefer, Ross, ye olde original Fleetwood Mac or the later incarnations?

I'm listening to Alabama 3 for the first time..... nice and mellow and reminds me of Gomez which I really like.
Which do you prefer, Ross, ye olde original Fleetwood Mac or the later incarnations?

I'm listening to Alabama 3 for the first time..... nice and mellow and reminds me of Gomez which I really like.
Mainly the older stuff. Let's face it you can't beat Albatros with a faeces covered stick when you just need to relax.
New Order - Movement
What do you mean you don't like Zappa? *hrumph*
Original Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green is truly awesome, and everything after was MOR crap.
And Alabama 3 are utterly great, though I hated Gomez.... hmmm...

Faces - Stay With Me, great song, really.
Opeth - Face of Melinda
PLastic not everyone can like Zappa, maybe Her albums are scratched so they sound wrong or maybe she's from a place with no music. So remember, Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!
No everyone should be able to find SOME Zappa they like, he did enough stuff for all.
Maybe she hasn't got any ears and that's why she does't like Frank.
Doves - The last broadcast
Rage Against the Machine - New Millennium Homes
A Humphrey Bogart movie.
Quote:
What do you mean you don't like Zappa? *hrumph*

Let me explain it to you ....

I...don't...like...Zappa.

OK?
cd #1 on my car cd player........... 5 more to go....... this is what I like to drive to.....

Back on the Chain Gang - Pretenders
Rising Above Bedlam - Jah Wobble
Revolution - Jools Holland
Mash it up Harry - Ian Dury
Cars - Gary Numan
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
Stuck in the Middle - Steelers Wheel
Heroes - David Bowie
Handcuffed to a Fence in Mississippi - Jim White
Walkin' on the Sun - Smash Mouth
You've Got it Bad - Ocean Colour Scene
Freak Like Me - Sugababes
Get the Party Started - Pink
The Joker - Steve Miller
Denis - Blondie
Changes - David Bowie
I Heard it through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
40 Past Midnight - Ocean Colour Scene
Bury You - Symposium
Vee that isn't ok. Plastic and I will have to subject you to a Zappa-thon. You will like frank!
I once drove with a friend from Watford to Derby and had to listen to Zappa all the way! I've done my time.
Listening now to www.totalrock.com ♫ ♪ ♫
Listening now to "Seven Drunken Nights:"

Quote:

Oh, I came home on a monday night,
as drunk as drunk can be.
I saw a horse outside the house
Where my old horse should be.
I called my wife and I said to her
'Could you kindly tell to me
Who owns that horse outside the house
Where my old horse should be?'
"you're drunk, you're drunk, you silly old fool,
And still you cannae see!
That's a lovely old sow that my mother sent to me.
Well, many years I've travelled,
A hundred mile or more.
But a saddle on a sow I ain't never seen before."

Oh, I came home on a Tuesday night,
as drunk as drunk can be.
I saw a coat behind the door
Where my old coat should be.
I called my wife and I said to her,
"Could you kindly tell to me
Who owns that coat behind the door
Where my old coat should be?"
"you're drunk, you're drunk, you silly old fool,
And still you cannae see!
That's a woollen blanket that my mother sent to me!"
Well, many years I'vde travelled.
A hundred mile or more.
But buttons in a blanket I ain't never seen before.

nyahaha. Some funny business going on there.
The humming of the fluorescent lights, the whine of my refrigerater, and the internal noise of my CPU.
Myself playing the guitar.
The garbage truck outside compacting trash.
Currently listening to, and watching (while on the CPU at the same time) my Angels play the Chicago White Sox in Chicago. All tied up at the moment 2-2 going into the bottom of the third, with my Halo’s looking for the sweep!
Angel Smilie
Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I want it and Freebird played at my funeral.
Got a date yet?

Wiggle Smilie
I thought he was getting married? Is this a desperate cry for help? Tongue Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie
After the last one, quite possibly. Life's a bushel, particularly when you marry one. Orc Sad Smilie

Currently listening to the power station half a mile away venting huge quantites of steam for some reason. I hope it's not about to blow.

Moderator Smilie Oops, Grondy was here.
The Anthem! By Good Charlotte!! They absolutely ROCK!!!! Of course, only in my personally opinion....which is the only one that matters to me!!!!

This week's 'On the Media' via my computer.
HIM - Beyond Redemption
Yellowcard's 'Ocean Avenue'!!!!!! Go Yellowcard!

NPR's nightly All Things Considered.
Quote:
The Anthem! By Good Charlotte!! They absolutely ROCK!!!! Of course, only in my personally opinion....which is the only one that matters to me!!!!

Yes, that must be your own opinion *coughGoodCharlottesuckcough*

at the moment : The Cure - the end of the world
System of a Down - Science

You have great taste in music Rawien. Big Smile Smilie
really? or are you just being sarcastic?
No, I mean it. You's cool.

Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>