Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
greenday - jesus of suburbia
American Idiot- CD Green Day
I've never been really into Greenday. Are they good?
me quite likes them. they're not my top favourites, but they're very good.

nevertheless I'm listening to adam green at the moment. cool guy.
Jimmy Sommerville - For A Friend (it came out about the same time my Dad died - he was only 55 - so I cry every time I hear it.

Jimmy Sommerville has an amazing voice - looking forward to getting his new CD will have to drop a lot of Christmas hints...........are you reading this David (my hubby)
...Dionne Warwick "I say a little Prayer"...
"Forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and I will love you..."
Bon Jovi...Have a Nice Day...Bells of Freedom

Artist...Album...Song
nelly furtado - the grass is green]- from the album folklore.
You're never alone with a schizophenic by Ian Hunter
"If you go away" - Patricia Kaas.
Ah-h, I love that song In Love Smilie
cranberries - ode to my family. the singer's got such a fascinating voice, so strong and beautiful.
Listening to Earl Fuller's Jazz De Luxe on my Crosley Record Player. , and annoying news woman.
"Stars shining bright above you,
Night breezes seem to whisepr "I Love You",
Birds singing in the sycamore trees,
Dream a little dream of me..."
Louis Armstrong "Best Hits"
PRI's Open Source; they were talking about graphic novels today.
losing on a tuesday by my dear adam green.
Metallica - The Unforgiven II
my immortal by evanescence
"She's the One" by Robbie Williams... In Love Smilie
My 1997 rendition of Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major, OP 92, in six-voice stereo as input via Commodore 64 and played back via Sidplay 2 for Windows.
Walk On by U2

btw, Ithil, My Immortal rocks!
Into the West by Annie Lennox

Happy Elf Smilie Absolutely Beautiful
The Vinyl Cafe radio program.
Quote:
My Immortal rocks!

yea, great song... U2 is really good, too... :orcthumb:
at the moment I'm listening to my daddy talking on the phone... not really listening...
Actually the rain pooring down outside, GREAT !!!
My rendition of J.S. Bach's Flute and Harpsichord Concerto in F, BWV 1057, which I made in 1999 using two harpsichords and two flutes. As I didn't have enough channels for the string orchestra, I let the harpschords cover the string parts too. It ended up quite satisfactory. IMHO Wiggle Smilie
I love Bach!

Last night I was listening to Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra. Well, not just listening but watching - my lovely duaghter treated me to tickets (my Christmas present) to see him in Bristol last night. Just me and her and a few hundred other people in a lovely smallish venue in old Bristol City. Guest singers were Sam Brown, Ruby Turner and Marc Almond. All performed brilliantly. We clapped, we stamped, we danced, we shouted, we sung.... a wonderful evening. I love Jools Holland. It was an excellent evening. Today we went shopping in Bristol. Now I am home again. What a treat, what a pleasure, what a surprise, what a wonderful daughter.
O Cariatas by Cat Stevens
Wake me up when September ends by Green day
yay, green day = grrreat!
me is listening to muse - unintended.
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode Big Smile Smilie
Click Here

How funny....!!!!!
btw, william orbit adagio for strings is the best song in the world... according to me.. Big Smile Smilie
fotr soundtrack
Some Spanish song Viva por ella. I might go and see an orchestra perform on Sunday. Can't wait.
bon jovi - let it rock
Going down- Godsmack. There's some god stuff here...
The White Stripes- Seven Nation Army oh yeah
you're perfectly right - oh yeah.
nevertheless I'm just listening to something quite different::: ABBA - so long. Orc Grinning Smilie
Who I am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K...love them
and
Photograph - Niclkeback
and
Homesick - Mercy Me
Hey ABBA is good never be ashamed!!!

Feeder- Buck Rodgers
Garrison Keeler's Writers' Almanac, via my local NPR radio station.
The album Picaresque by The Decemberists; specifically, the song The Mariner's Revenge. They have such great lyrics.
U2 - kite

how could I ever feel ashamed for listening to ABBA? Orc Smiling Smilie
PRI radio's Open Source via KUOW2 via www.kuow.org
Easy Money by King Crimson, and when that finishes it'll be Cold Bent Sidewalk by Tangerine Dream.
Always look on the bright side of life by Monty Python!!!!!!
American Idiot: Green Day!
Don't let the sun go down on me by Elton John.
Ball and Chain by Janis Joplin performed live at Monterrey... What a gutsy singer.
I've suddenly started loving Jazz! I heard Miles Davis' Kind Of Blue last month and I was hooked! I bought The Essential Miles Davis last week and have been listening to it.

Alice In Chains' Unplugged is playing in my head right now... By far the best Unplugged album there is!

P.S. Btw, Cloveress, I love that song!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>