Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
My microwave, nukeing some meatloaf, green beans, and mashed potatos.
Sounds yummy Grondy...

I'm listening to Sanctus Real - the face of love - I really love the last song on the albumn, it's called Benjamin and was written for one of the band members whose son Benjamin was born on the same day that this guy's father died. The lyrics are quite touching. Ok, sorry but I have to type out the lyrics now...

Rain falls outside
I think the sky must know what's happening tonight
Children born while fathers die
It's that circle of life that we all live in time

We've been friends for a long, long time
So if you can't talk, just cry
And know that we will talk on the other side

It's bitter cold outside
But the sun still shines 'cause we can feel it
Benjamin, you mark that life that was left behind
We see him in your eyes

And we will be friends for a long, long time
So until you can talk, just cry
And know that we'll be friends for the rest of our lives

He gives and he takes, and it makes us stronger

Beautiful!
Jesse Cook's album Vertigo.
Josh Groban - Don't give up ( you are loved )
NPR's All Things Condidered
Jars of Clay - Good Monsters
Christmas music on the radio, can't think of the name of the song however.
london girl - the pogues Smile Smilie
The Raising Fighting Spirit by Toshiro Masuda. Its part of the soundtrack of the anime series Naruto !!

Also to Layla by Eric clapton (acoustic version)
My hubbie on the phone ordering a PIZZA
The two oldest of my 8 siblings, all younger than me, fighting. Elf Rolling Eyes Smilie Rolling Eyes Smilie Shaking Head Smilie
wOw Shocked Smilie .. you have eight siblings ?? coOol .. im the only kid .. sigh .. lonesome is me !!

anyway just finished listening to Satisfaction - Benny Bennasi, right now listening to Worl, Hold on - Bob Sinclair (nice number .. jiggy jiggy) Wiggle Smilie
Well it is only days until Christmas. I am listening to Ancient Celtic Christmas songs as well as a CD with retro Christmas tunes by Bing Crosby, Mahalia Jackson,Perry Como. Feel rather like putting on a fourties dress, those wierd chunky shoes, putting my long hair up and singing something by the Andrews Sisters !
Wow, the singers of my youth Leelee, you've made me feel young; but no Doris Day?

I'm listening to NPR's All Things Considered reporting on Denver Colorado's snowstorm.
vagabond-wolfmother
Soundtrack from LotR: The Return of the King
Drummer BoySmile Smilie
Babba O'riley
My parents waking up upstairs Wary Smilie Disturbed Smilie , 6:44 A.M.

We went to pick up the four kids that are now a part of the family on Thursday. We had been told that they would have almost nothing, so we all went up there in the van, instead of just my parents. Well, we parked in front of the State Capital, and the foster family just kept on bringing basket after basket of clothes out of their RV(they were going to Texas on vacation), and since it was snowing very heavily, most of the clothes got somewhat wet by the time we got them in the van.
I'm listening to may it be by Enya
My husband trying to play the guitar along with Guitar- hero (playstaion )
Bal-Sagoth - Behold, the Armies of War Descend Screaming from the Heavens!
Jingle Bell Rock
My siblings eating breakfast right upstairs, unbelievable how noisy it can get, you just pour yourself a bowl of cereal, grab a banana and sit down. My sister like things difficult, however.
Greatest Gift of All with Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers, its yule-time.
Jazz out of Boston's WGBH.org, but I'm about to turn to NPR's nightly All Things Considered news broadcast via Seattle's KUOW-FM (and KUOW.org.)
Eva Cassidy singing Over the Rainbow with her unique voice..I'm sure that is what angels sounds like when they are singingAngel Smilie
speed of sound by coldplay
I've got myself some tickets to a consert with Kris Kristofferson, so Greatest Hits CD3 is rolling in the background.
Market Place while waiting for Open Source via Boston's WGBH.org
Father , hear the prayer we offer - Celtic music
Im listening to: The Brobdingnagian Bards.
Heh what a hard word to spell. Ha Ha Ha Smilie
It is somekind of celtic music.
I will put a link here paste it to your browser.
http://music.download.com/bards/3615-8781_32-100078038.html?tag=MDL_listing
Today I'm in my Irish mood, so it is "The POGUES, the very best of..."
Today is a "Dark Side of the Moon"- Pink Floyd Pary Smilie
may it be Smile Smilie
Eva Cassidy - You take my breath away
NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross interviewing Clint Eastwood and his new film 'Letters from Iwo Jima', which is told from the side of the Japanese.
money by pink floy and FABLEYWAY (a local band)
billy idol-white wedding
Kenny Chesney-Living in Fast forward
(its my current theme song sicne it perfectly describes my life =P)
Bob Dylan: "Modern Times"; to me this album is his very best. Today he is really matching my mood!
The traffic reports on the radio.

(Looks like the roads will be clear for your morning drive to work.)
hymn to banwen - jessica rae buttler
Open Source radio discussion live broadcast online via WGBH.org out of Boston.
Tonight I'm listening to The Band: "The Last Waltz" - the Video. It's an oldie, but a goodie!
Whatever father in law has on the TV, usually football or a game show...
"Fortress Europe" from Asian Dub Fountation, Album is Enemy of the Enemy
The sound of the computer
Stanley Climbfall by Lifehouse
I'm listening to the results of today's matches in Handball World Championship in Germany.
Norway vs Angola!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>