Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
Achive edition of Science Friday radio broadcast from 01 Decmber 2006.
Im listening to the leafs being destoyed by pitsburg 8-1!
I'm listening to sports on TV! Speed Skating Championship!
i'm listening to someone (not closely thought) speaking in the next room
I'm listening to NPR's All things Considered, the nightly dinnertime radio news roundup.
I'm listening to the News on our National Broadcast. Same old sad song!
My rendition of Antonio Vivaldi's Opus 3 Violin Concerto No. 8 in A Minor, RV 522 written in 1711, which I transcribed on my Commodore 64 in 6-voice Stereo from the written score in the year 2000 and subsequently ported to my PC. My chamber orchestra for this piece has three violins and one each viola, cello, and bass viol.
im listening to "Bittersweet symphony - the verve"
I'm also playing some "classical" music this evening; Chuck Berry: Johnny B. Goode, Reelin' And Rockin', My Ding A Ling. Angel Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Angel Smilie
The Weekly News Roundup from this morning's Diane Rehm Show via WAMU.org's archive, hosted by Steve Roberts because Diane is off with laryngitis.
A Norwegian trubadur named Bjørn Eidsvåg (also a priest ) he has a beautiful voice while singingSmile Smilie
I have had an accident with water overflowing a room in my house. The Insurance company has installed a fan-system to dry out the leakage. The system is noisy, annoying and I can't wait to get rid of it!
Lynrd Skynrd
the calling-Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana amazing
Lots of crazzy Norwegians shouting while OLE EINAR BJØRNDALEN won the gold medal Smile Smilie
Sport reports in TV. Refering to Super Bowl where Colts won Chicago Bears!
A news report saying Apple Computer and the Beattles have come to an agreement about the name of Apple. The Beattles will licence the name of their recording label from the computer/iPod company. That settled maybe it will only be a mattter of weeks before we can finally legally download Beattles' music for the first time, from Apple's iTune.
mysterious ways-U2
join me in death by H.I.M
The music from a couple pages of the score of Mozart's Clarinet Quintet in A Major, k.581 that I input into my computer this morning. It is scored for one clarinet, two violins, one viola, and one cello.
the new BLS album-shot to hell
My Way by Sinatra
Beep by the pussycat dolls, great workout song.
I'm listening to dont bother by shakira
The second hour of this morning's Diane Rehm Show via WAMU.org's online archive. They are talking about cut flowers for Valentine's Day. At midnight tonight I'll listen to the rebroadcast of the first hour's show in bed via KUOW 94.9 FM.
far beyond the sun-yngwie malmsteen
The 70 show Smile Smilie
Last Saturday morning's edition of Bill Littlefield's 'Only a Game' via WBUR.org's archive.
I've got "Empty Chairs and Empty Tables" from Les Mis stuck in my head right now...so technically I'm listening to it...
lynrd skynrd-double trouble
My wife is watching a humour program in my background! I can hear her laughing!
WGBH.org's Open Source where they are talking about 'Going to Space Commercially'.
The footie game : Lille vs ManU.
Meat Loaf and Marion Raven (a Norwegian singer ) It's All Coming Back To Me Now
"Abdel Kader" - Faudel / Khaled / Taha
(from the 1, 2, 3 Soleils CD)
They're amazing. ^^
I've decided to return to the LOTR soundtrack for a while now. And right now I am listening to the wonderfully soothing "Council of Elrond". I do recall now that the Rivendell scenes all had a sort of yellowish green colour to them... Sort of like this song... if you know what I mean.
The World of Possibilities via www.KXOT.org where they are discussing peacekeeping to protect innocent civilians around the world.
Grandpa is watching The Jeffersons on TV so that's what I have to listen to right now. Not my choice of entertainment but oh well :-)
johnny lang-a quitter never wins
This weeks radio program On the Media via WGBH.org
Commentators on the Ski-jumping in Sapporo , the Norwegians are doing a good job so farSmile Smilie
My dishwasher chugging and splashing and clanking away.
some skynrd
A Elbereth Gilthoniel by Helen Trevillion. Then I'll listen to Eldamar (her version of Galadriel's Namárië), and then Rhythm Emotion by Two Mix, from the Mobile Suit Gundam Wing anime soundtrack. Maybe I'll listen to Dies Irae from Mozart's Requiem after that, add Enya's Only Time, Loreena McKennitt's Lady of Shalott, the Moody Blues' English Sunset, the theme song from Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and then One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
This isn't a scene, its an arm's race by fall-out boy. I can't stand it yet its sooo addicting...
Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
The Open Source radio program via WGBH.org out of Boston where today they are discussing 'Israel va Iran'.
TV, but I can't tell what Grandpa is watching now. Thankfully he's taken to watching the occaisional movie rather than the steady diet of old sitcoms, game shows and loud sports events.
The Magic of the Wizard's Dream by Rhapsody of Fire — it has Christopher Lee singing in it: he has an amazing voice!
Silence of the night
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>