Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
The arsenal vs Newcastle game!
two TVs are on at once. Today was the Rocky Mountain Showdown, the football game between rival schools Colorado State University and Colorado University at Boulder. Daughter attended CSU so we cheer for them but I think they lost Orc Sad Smilie
NPR's All Things Considered - the late afternoon/early evening radio news broadcast
And I love her - The Immortal Beatles
A three hour live broadcast, via NPR, from the Republican Party's National Convention.
Love is all around - The Troggs. This song also featured in the movie Four weddings and a Funeral.
A three hour live broadcast, via NPR, from the Republican Party's National Convention. We're waiting for Senator McCain's acceptance speech, having listened to Senator Obama's last week.
Girls & Boys by Good Charlotte. Rather funny lyrics...
Filosophy audobook- Spinoza Rather interesting Smile Smilie
A nature programme playing in the background called Lion Man, he wrestles, plays, and runs with all sorts of big cats... Why are all the best things in New Zealand? Orc Smiling Smilie
PRI's 'The World' where they are talking about the results of another devastating hurricane on Haiti.
The DVD Animusic 2, which is playing in the background. I also have Animusic 1 and can hardly wait for the release of the upcoming Animusic 3. from Animusic.com.
Bam Bam by Chaka Demus & pliers. The only reggae song I listen to.
Dilaudid-The Mountain Goats
Escala - String Quartet - They are very good...
Always Somewhere by Scorpion
I lay my love on you by Westlife Orc Grinning Smilie
Radio broadcast of today's American NFL football game between the Green Bay Packers at the Seattle Seahawks: tied at 10 each at the end of the first quarter.
the gentle humming of my computer and the voices of my cats kittens Smile Smilie cute lil' things Big Smile Smilie
I'm listening to "Killer" Jerry Lee Lewis' Country & Blues.
Matisse the Cat from the album 'Frontiers' by Jesse Cook
The Sound of my computer's fan cooling the processor. Its 3.10 am in the morning here and as quiet as possible except for occasional barking of dogs in the distance.
A delayed broadcast of Boston's WBUR-FM program On Point where the show's host and Doris Kearns Goodwin are discussing the comparisson of Lincoln's cabinet to that of President-elect Obama.
My computer renditions of Vivaldi's twelve Opus 3 Violin Concerti one after another.
A collection of speeches by His empirial majesty Haile Selassie, Jah Ras Tafari. Conquering lion of the tribe of judah Smile Smilie
My dishwasher growling, grinding, and splashing away.
watching and listening) LOTR Two Towers.......
Connagh's watching Bear in the big blue house on telly.
NPR's All Things Considered - their late afternoon/early evening radio news broadcast.
few songs by Many Moore
Listening to soft New Age music and hoping I can get a good night's sleep tonight.
Counting the beat, The swingers......Classic Kiwi rock
Baseball game: Minnesota Twins at the Seattle Mariners. The score is 4 to 2 in favor of Seattle after 7 innings.

Later: we won by the same score.
With or Without you - Gregorian - from the album Masters of Chant IV

Very nice song plus their voices are awesome! Smile Smilie
VERDI: La Forza del Destino: Overture via www.king.org
Was listening to: Signals by Rory Gallagher
Currently listening to: Trigger by In Flames (reminds me of a girl I have deep feelings for)
Will listen to next: Nicest thing by Kate Nash (see parenthesis above)
Vain Babblings by 'Shucky Darn!', the name of Ar-Edain's rock band.
The World via BBC radio and Public Radio International.
My renditions of J.S. Bach's first six Preludes and Fugues (BWV 1950-1955) from the 'Well Tempered Clavier', which I have been typing into my PC for playback in emulated stereo Commodore 64 harpsichord mode the last week or so.
Purcell's Trio Sonata No.6 in C, Z.795 via Classic KING-FM.
The Fandango from Luigi Boccherini's Guitar Quintet No. 4 in D, G.448 played by Los Romeros on their 'Spanish Guitar Favorites' CD.
My six voice Commodore 64 rendition of J.S. Bach's Air on a G-String from his Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D Major.
My guitar rendition of the Largo (middle movement) from Antonio Vivaldi's Opus 8 Concerto No. 4 in F Minor RV 297, commonly known as Winter from his Four Seasons. I'm trying to make it sound correct, but am having a bit of difficulty converting the lengthy violin trills to the guitar. Sixty-fourth notes seem a little fast, thirty-second notes seem a little slow. So maybe I'll try it using maybe sixteenth triplets for the trills. Baroque trills are always a pain in the derriere to work out.
some josh groban stuff seems to fit my mood quite well these days Smile Smilie
More gentle New Age music on the Dish network Aura channel.
A news broadcast, from BBC radio, Boston's WHBH, and PRI called The World via KUOW FM (kuow.org).
LOTR soundtrack - the shadow of the past
The radio program The Story from WUNC and APR via kuow2.org hosted by Dick Gordon. Today he is reviewing a new book by Bill Ferris, one of this country's leading folklorists. His new work, Give My Poor Heart Ease, includes a book, a CD and a DVD. It is a collection of original recordings that Bill made in his native Mississippi.
Mumbp Jumbo a HooDoo detective story by Ishmael Reed produced in 3-D Audio by the ZBS Foundation on CD in 2001. Need to wear earphones to get the best 3-D effect.
New Age by Bruce Mitchell. Trying to go through my cd collection to see if I can get rid of some as I've run out of space Orc Smiling Smilie

I'm listening to Radio Australia: Asia Pacific via www.kuow2.org
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>