Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
right now Im listening to Nickelback-Money Bought
Robert Plant - Slow Dancer
Dizzy Gillespie and Charlie Parker, Bird and Diz (with Thelonious Monk on piano, Buddy Rich on drums, and Curly Russell on bass). Recorded June 1950 in NYC.

[Edited on 22/10/2003 by Elfstone]

[Edited on 22/10/2003 by Elfstone]
Layo + Bushwacka - Blind Tiger
Fat Boy Slim : Weapon of Choice
The Datsuns.
Damien Rice- Cannonball, over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Great song.
Evanescence : Whisper
Then: Merja Sonia - Melkutus

Now: Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir

Later: E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii

Anyone hearda some 'f these?
Cute new avatar LadyFea!
Quote:
Then: Merja Sonia - Melkutus

Now: Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir

Later: E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii

Anyone hearda some 'f these?

I've heard of the first one and the last one Arcorma. I'm listening to E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii because Arcorma got it stuck in my head.
right now i'm listening to Cradle of Filth - a gothic romance.

A leaf blower and some mechanic a block away grinding on his car. It's enough to make me put on some Vivaldi but instead I'll go with 'Vertigo' by Jesse Cook. Ah, that's better.
Sugababes - Hole in the Head

Don't ask me why I like this song, because I don't know. I just do. Tongue Smilie
Some song that go's like "Nock nock nocking on heavens door..." good song,I wish I knew who the singer was.Any ideas?
No clue at all.

I'm listening to this catchy melody called the Shire. It's like a minute long.
Quote:
"Nock nock nocking on heavens door..." good song,I wish I knew who the singer was.Any ideas?
Bob Dylan did it originally, but just about everyone and their dog have covered it since, including Joan Baez, Guns & Roses, Pink Floyd, (plus Gabrielle's Rise which is the same song with different words).

I'm currently listening to Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands by Bob Dylan.
The Crystal Method - Magic Carpet Ride, remixed by Fatboy Slim
My version of J.S. Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D Major (ca 1730).
Stargazer by Rainbow
She's electric by Oasis
Eminem - As the World Turns
Quote:
The Crystal Method - Magic Carpet Ride, remixed by Fatboy Slim

Up until I read that I was listening to Bob Marley, but then Pere got that song stuck in my head and I popped in my Crystal Method cd!
*dances to the music*
Dido-Surrender
Enigma - The Screen Behind the Mirror
Some fluorescent lamps.
Quote:
Up until I read that I was listening to Bob Marley, but then Pere got that song stuck in my head and I popped in my Crystal Method cd!
*dances to the music*
You have great taste Andrea. Big Smile Smilie

Fischerspooner - Sweetness
Nickelback-Just For
The Eagles-One of these Nights.
Quote:
The Eagles-One of these Nights.

Great tune! Right now I'm listening to the sound of me logging out cause I gots to go practice. Ciao for now.
Elf Smilie
Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
Candle in the wind-Elton John.
"Journey of the Sorceror" by the Eagles
'When I Lose Myself' - Depeche Mode
For You-Staind
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This Smoke Smilie
Dionne Warwick- Walk on By
The continuous droning of my Computer fan mixed with the clip-clop of my typing on the comp. keyboard with the base provided by the rumbling of my stomach. Tongue Smilie
Linkin Park - From the inside
Electric 6 - She's White
Prodigy-Breath Cool Smilie
Nice Ae. Big Smile Smilie

Tool - Eulogy
3 Doors down : Loser.

Can u ppl plz tell me of some good sites to download mp3's from?
Quote:
Prodigy-Breath

Nice Ae,listening to that,too. Smile Smilie
Pittsburg Steelers 6 at Seattle Seahawks 9 at end of third quarter. Good defense, very sloppy offense on both sides. Exploding Head Smilie
Replay of the Michigan and Michigan State game... boo Wolverines! Mad Smilie
Quote:
Can u ppl plz tell me of some good sites to download mp3's from?

Errm you don't use Kazaa or E-mule>?

Right now, I'm listening to nothing... Wink Smilie
Peace Orchestra - Domination
Van Halen-Why Can't this be love? In Love Smilie
Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up
Prodigy-Minefield before...now Propellerheads-Spybreak (crazy about matrix this week....hehe, ok ok...always I mean)
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>