Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
Right now I'm listening to the new CD from my friend Alastair's band. It's called, The Alastair Greene Band-Official Bootleg, Live In L.A.
The Crystal Method - Blowout
Dixie Chicks - Travelin' Soldier
FrogBoy playing Zelda Ocarina of Time, heart throbbing, music from the stereo.
A recording of Professor Tolkien reading the Verse of the Rings. He sounds a lot different that I thought he would.
ooh, that is really cool Arco! Can I have it? Please?
Antiloop - Polythene! Listen to it: it's simply great!!!
Quote:
A recording of Professor Tolkien reading the Verse of the Rings. He sounds a lot different that I thought he would.

I have one of him reading Elvish Smile Smilie

Dixie Chicks-(something to do with a cowboy)
right now at an undemocratic hour i'm listening to a newly discovered band : Dragonland. song is "through elven woods and dwarven mines". Wow. Sounds really inviting, doesn't it ?
Wildchild - Renegade Master
Jet are you gonna be my girl, the Thrills, American Rejects, Audio Bullys, Sleepy Jackson, Hot Hot Heat, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Flaming Lips and of course The Webb Brothers.
Im listening to the comp making wierd sounds....
Bob Dylan-Tangled up in Blue.

Quote:
ppl talking cr*p, mostly.. :P

lol,I kind of expected you to say something like that Perwing.
Tool - Parabol
Yes Perwing! Best song ever! Tongue Smilie

Rage against the Machine - Revolver
Some really sad music from Matrix Revolutions. It coulda worked with the Boromir or Gandalf death scene in PJ's FotR.

Anyway, if u want J.R.R. reading the ring verse, it's at this address: http://www.jrrtolkien.org.uk/recordings.htm
There's a lot of recordings of Tolkien speaking on there, as well as the Ring Verse as said by Tolkien. Apparently the movie Elrond said it more accurately than I do. Big Smile Smilie
My version of Antonio Vivaldi's Guitar Concerto in D Major, RV 93.
A friend from San Diego babble in my ear Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie I miss him so much, so I'm also listening to Calling All Angles by Train (I think)
Bob Dylan-Rolling Stone.
Incubus - Nice to Know You
My rendition of J.S. Bach's Eight Short Preludes and Fugues (BWV 553-560) using six horns voices rather than an organ. I finished the input last night, but find I still have a few clinkers to replace.

I'm listening to Heaven by Live. Great song.
Forgotten - Linkin Park
Linkin park as well, Faint (their only good song).
Hey, Pere, don't diss Linkin Park!

Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit
Quote:
Hey, Pere, don't diss Linkin Park!
I'm not, Faint is a good song. Tongue Smilie

Tool - Pushit
Rammstein - Du Hast.

3 Doors Down - Here without you Sad Smilie
I love that song,Aragorn.
Quote:
(and still some cr*p, can't seem to avoid those ppl... )

Who would that be,Perwing?

No Doubt-Its My Life
Bowling for Soup - Girl all the bad guys want
Bob Marley - Smoke Two Joints
Rob D- Clubbed to death
Evenescence: My Immortal
Sublime - No Woman no Cry Big Smile Smilie
Dido - White Flag
Let me call you sweetheart... I don't know who sings it, but it goes: "Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with you..."
Really bad Earworm too!
Arizona State 19 at Washington State 34 at the final gun. Were 9 and 2 with one game to play, just about guaranteed another bowl berth, but must get past rival U. Washington next Saturday to get into a big money bowl. Cool Elf Smilie
Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes --- such a cool song Wink Smilie
Something or other on the TV; I'm not watching it.
Bob Marley-No Women No Cry Smile Smilie
Sinead O'Connor - No Man's Woman. Big Smile Smilie
Five for Fighting - Superman!
Trapt - Headstrong.
Ooh i like that song! Smile Smilie

Pulp - Common people
Heavy Horses - Jethro Tull
The Long Black Veil - The Band
I was going for Prodigy - Mindfields, but now I'm listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By the Way.
The Chieftains-Down The Old Plank Road (I love this song) Smile Smilie
Grandmaster Flash - The Message Big Smile Smilie
Push by Matchbox Twenty. Brings back memories, this song. Big Smile Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>