Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
traffic News, though last night I was listening to Captain Beefheart -Shiny Beast (Bat Chain puller) and Rory Gallagher's Deuce.
I'm not listening to anything because I've moved all my music to my new house, along with all my books, my old PC, my printer, scanner and PC speakers. In fact I'm sat here now in a pretty bare room trying to get my last fix from my beloved Broadband before I have to disconnect and go back to a 56K dial-up.

To be honest, I think I'd find it easier to give up my girlfriend. Sad Smilie
The hum of dads old knackered computer and the wind.
Staying with The Complete Hot Five And Hot Seven Recordings today!
Elf Smilie
Quote:
I'm not listening to anything because I've moved all my music to my new house, along with all my books, my old PC, my printer, scanner and PC speakers. In fact I'm sat here now in a pretty bare room trying to get my last fix from my beloved Broadband before I have to disconnect and go back to a 56K dial-up.

To be honest, I think I'd find it easier to give up my girlfriend. Sad Smilie
If I thought you were really being honest Val, I'd send her a copy of this post. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie However, that wouldn't get your new place wired for broadband so I'll just be sad for you instead. Sad Smilie
Myself grinding around in circles on THPS4, and Less than Jake- All my friends are metalheads
"Jesus Freak" by dctalk
"i wish we'd all been ready" by dctalk

"a man and wife asleep in bed,
she hears a noise and turns her head,
hes gone,
i wish we'd all been ready"

"i wish we'd all been ready" by dctalk

[Edited on 6/8/2003 by EvithianEhtmire]
The falling rain,little children riding there bikes and giggling,mom and dad talking,crickets,sister bustling around in the kitchen,rooster(s) crowing,who the h3ll needs music....
Myself banging on the key board (typing), someone shooting they're shotgun, cars, and my 4-wheeler enigine.
Quote:
'Switchback' and the rest of the album 'Free Fall' by Jesse Cook. I guess it is "Flamenco meets World-beat".

Grondy, Jesse Cook is great.

Right now, I'm listening (gratefully) to the sound of the A/C running, and a fan behind me...and the fridge. This place is really LOUD even in the middle of the night!
Soundgarden - Spoonman
Eminem - Rabbit Run
Nirvana - Marijuana
Rage Against the Machine - Freedom
Leftfield - Dub Gussett
Mr. Vegas - Heads High
Currently listening to live coverage of the Cambridge Folk Festival on BBC Radio 2 (Kate Rusby at the mo) fantastic stuff, must go dig out some old records...
Clannard-theme to harry's game
I`m listening to my head throbbing, I`ve got a bad headache, the heat don`t help, it`s a really loud sound, it`s like when one of those rock bands r hitting their drums so hard the noise couldn`t get any louder, it hurts. Very Sad Smilie

The other thing would be me making my head even worse by tapping away on the keyboard...I have a habit of typing fast but noisily... Smile Smilie
Sheryl, wrap a warm or cool wet towel around your head and neck, leave holes to see and breath if you must, or wish. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie It will cool you down a bit and help muffle the sounds from the keyboard.

MIM, I have four of the Jesse Cook CD's.

I'm listening to LotR: TTT soundtrack.

[Edited on 7/8/2003 by Grondmaster]
The Lord of The Ring sound tracks,I love 'em Wiggle Smilie
Derek and the Dominoes - Layla
The acoustic version
Battery-Metalica
Van Halen--You really got me.
Eminem - Renegade
Quote:
Sheryl, wrap a warm or cool wet towel around your head and neck, leave holes to see and breath if you must, or wish. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie It will cool you down a bit and help muffle the sounds from the keyboard.

[Edited on 7/8/2003 by Grondmaster]

Ty Grondy, I did it and it helped...Another hot day today though. I`ll have to do the same. Smile Smilie

I`m listening to Lumidee-Never leave u.

I love that song! Also Shake ur tail feather- Nelly and P Diddy.

Now I like that song to!

I`m tired, I think I might go back to bed and put my fan on or something, or maybe I should sunbath, I need a tan!

I'm listening to Kovenant, Pantomime.
im listening to kovenant, planet of the apes
Audioslave - Set it off
Sublime - Garden Grove
The t.v. and, a dish waher
my sister playing come together, aerosmith version. she has it on repeat, and its very annoying!
Oh please some one shoot me,my mam's side of the family is over and they won't stop saying "How wonderful!" or "Gross,you dont wear shoes outside!!" ect... Very Sad Smilie So I suppose thats what im listning to besides Lifehouse-Everything.
Link and Kirby fighting on SSBM.
super tramp-dreamer
Eminem - The Way I am
Only a Game, a sports magazine mostly about minor sports. It comes from Boston via WBUR.org
Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb
Baseball, my Mariners just beat the Yankees 8 to 6 at New York this afternoon. We won 2 out of 3 games this series and now go home to meet Toronto on Tuesday.
"Lively up Yourself, a Collection of Bob Marley's Classic Early Recordings"
Well, I could tell you what I'm listening to, but it's too embarrasing, so I'll just change song...
ok, Absolute Reagge - One more reagge for the road. Big Smile Smilie
Love it.
And soon I'll be listening to myself trying to play the piano, or atleast severly mistreating my parents ears. Big Laugh Smilie
The Rugrats theme song,its Monday morning and the littles are watching tv Big Smile Smilie
Röyksopp - A Higher Place
Lumidee-Never leave you (uh-ooh)

I love this song! I can`t stop listening to it.

Gonna listen to: Nelly and P Diddy- Shake your tail feather

Alien Ant Farm - Attitude
In the past four or five days, I’ve been listening to Robert Johnson-The Complete Recordings (disc 2), Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan-20th Anniversary Live, and Sonny Boy Williamson-King Biscuit Time.
Elf Smilie
Linkin Park-In the end
Halo-The cries of dying covenant
Oooh, absolutely NOTHING. Smile Smilie
Beenie Mean - Who Got the Keys
Carl Black Fiasco (my dad's band) downstairs being stupid.
Skuf-Rise Up
Halo-The sound of dying Flood
Nothing.
Skuf-My God
An as yet untitled progressive house track I've been working on for the last few days.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>