Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: What are you listening to?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > What are you listening to?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>
CBC RadioOne - forecasting the storm
Mr. Vegas - Under Mi Sensi
Rammstein - Stripped. Lol, it's funny to hear them sing that DM song!
Rage Against the Machine - Vietnow
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Tabla Beat Science - Magnetic
The T.V. is on in the other room and someone is turned on the water to fill the bathtub because someone is taking a bath I think it's my sister. I wish I was listening to The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King soundtrack but my sister hates the music and always complains when I turn it on so it's useless and also I don't where the C.D. is!!! Sad Smilie Very Sad Smilie Got The Blues Smilie Dead Smilie Wary Smilie Very Sad Smilie So Angry Smilie Shaking Head Smilie Angry Elf Smilie Super Wow Smilie Super Scared Smilie Orc Sad Smilie Elf Confused Smilie
Sonata Arctica: Power Of One
Smile Smilie
The hum of my brothers music downstairs. I say the hum of it because I can't make out the words but I can hear it still!! Come on where are you my little beautiful soothing Lord of the Rings The Return of the King Soundtrack!!! Come to mama!!!! OHH I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!! Very Sad Smilie Dead Smilie Very Sad Smilie Shaking Head Smilie
Van Morrison - Queen of the Slipstream
Quote:
I wish I was listening to The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King soundtrack but my sister hates the music and always complains when I turn it on so it's useless and also I don't where the C.D. is!!!

Maybe your sister knows where it is...if you know what I mean!
Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Hahahahaaha Stonehelm you are soooo funny!!!!!!! That was a good one!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Your killing me!!!! Dead Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie
Quote:
I've never heard of Big Bill---what style of music is it?

Big Bill Broonzy is one of the original giants of the blues, and one of the most important figures in Blues History. There are obviously all kinds of styles, and divisions in the Blues, but the most basic breakdown is what is referred to as “pre WW2 (World War 2)”, and “post WW2”. All though Big Bill was still actively playing, and recording into the 50’s, he falls into the “pre WW2” category, and is one of my major influences.
Teacher Smilie
Bach's Brandenburg Concertos. The fourth one actually. Big Smile Smilie

Ahhhh!!! Peace and Quiet!!!! Soooooo nice!!! And do you know what's even nicer then peace and quiet, The lord of the rings the return of the king sountrack!!! So Angry Smilie
Mmmmmmm..... Brandenburg Concertos - very good! Excellent choice.

LOTR soundtrack - wonderful.

I'm listening to HItchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but I missed a bit because of posting here. Rewind!

P.S. Love your piccie, HH05!
Oh!!! Vee your soooo sweet!!! I'm listening to myself reading the words as I type them!!! Constantly I'm listening to myself cough!! Terrible sound terrible!!! It hurts us, it burns us!!!! Our throat!!!
Currently listening to "The Steward of Gondor" from LOTR soundtrack, featuring BIlly Boyd. Just got to the bit where Billy sings...........

Very poignant. (Vee wipes tear from her eye...)

I loooooooove Billy Boyd's song!!! And it's sad when your listening to it on the cd because you if your watching the movie Faramir would be getting all beat up at the fight and then dragged off!!
Tool - H.
HH05 - that is one of the most poignant scenes in the film. (sob, sob)

Now listening to Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Listening to anything that will give my brothers a migrane!
The hum of my computer, and the sound of rain falling outside my window. There's a big storm coming in today, and the front end of it is startng to arrive now.
Lighening Smilie
Enya - Anywhere Is
Elfstone, would you by any chance be living anywhere around New Orleans?
BLACK SABBATH - BLACK SABBATH
Phantom of the Opera! i love musicals!
Under sertan surcomstances, Black sabbath, Rob Zombie, Alsi Cooper,and Ozzie Ozzborn can all end up being Ear Worms to me.
Quote:
Elfstone, would you by any chance be living anywhere around New Orleans?

Ha, that's funny that you said that! Ha Ha Ha Smilie

No, I don't live in “Nawlins”, but that's pretty much my favorite place in the whole world (I wish I had a second home there)! I was just there two months ago, and I'm hoping to go back in May! I love that town!
In Love Smilie

I live on the west coast, about an hour north of Los Angeles.
Waving Hello Smilie
"Away From The Sun" by 3 Doors Down. Now bad (for now).
Tool - 46&2
Celine Dion - Falling into You
O Fortuna - Carl Orff
Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson

Those two go along with each other nicely, don't you think? Wink Smilie
My dad whistling in the kitchen.
Gong

'Flying Teapot' from Best of Gong

What were they on?

Very Big Grin Smilie
Nightwish - Two For Tragedy (beautiful, yet veeeerrry sad song!)
More Black Sabbath, VOL 4 this time Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
My transcription of J.S. Bach's Flute and Harpsichord Concerto in F Major (BWV 1057) which I have done using two flutes and a second harpsichord in lieu of the strings.
U2 - Sweetest Thing Smile Smilie
I like U2.
I'm listening to the fan.
Van Morrison - Down by Avalon Smile Smilie
Quote:
My transcription of J.S. Bach's Flute and Harpsichord Concerto in F Major (BWV 1057) which I have done using two flutes and a second harpsichord in lieu of the strings.

Whoa! I'm impressed Grondy, that must have taken you ages! Super Wow Smilie
The Complete Blind Willie Johnson, disc 2! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Chronicles of the Black Sword by Hawkwind.
Im not actually listining to anythihng, im watching our Dawsons Creek DVDs!
Blind Guardian - Lord of the Rings. ("I'll keep the Ring from sorrow/ I'll keep the Ring 'til I die")
franz Ferdinand: Dark Of The Matinee which is quality
Rammstein - Das Model (and not just that...)
Slipknot -- Purity
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] >>