Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Who's next?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Who's next?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] >>
I have an iron, but have not used it in two years. I don't have the patience to iron clothes, so I just buy low maintenance clothing.

Next just put an air conditioner in last night (Finally)
Luckily, I have always been one of the fortunate ones who has always had air conditioning. It is a must, though, where I am, as outside temperatures range from about 23F in the winter to about 115F in the summer, give or take a few degrees.

Next favors brains over brawn.
Geez that is so me!!!!! When I was younger I was dating 2 guys at once. They both knew it. I never lied to either of them. One was so gorgeous and I would just melt in his arms and just about fall into his eyes. But he was the typical "Black leather jacket, Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll), It was kind of frustrating when you could not carry on a conversation that was not on those topics. My first clue to leave (and I did not) was when he did not know who Rasputin was. I thought that a bit odd. My second clue (and I still did not leave), was when I was trying to read a book and wanted to discuss it with him and he had no clue what I was talking about. So, I left him up stairs in my loft and went down stairs and called the other guy I was dating and we talked about my book and other things for about an hour or so. It took several more clues for me to really leave him. How could I leave a guy who arms i just melted in? Oh it was a hard decision, but the other guy looked a lot like him and I had several people comment that they thought all my dates were with the same guy. So, the other one also had arms I could met in and eyes that i could fall into, plus he had brains, and a job. He was steadier, more reliable and I could carry on conversations with him into all hours of the night and morning. I ended up marring the 2nd guy, we have a son and will be celebrating our 14th anniversary at the end of this month, and I have absolutely have no regrets. He is the man with whom I am going to grow old and grey. We still talk on the phone when he is away from the house, and when he is home we can talk forever about anything. There a lot of things he likes that I don't and vise versa, but share a lot of common interest too. Nothing is perfect....but we do have a great relationship and a wonderful family

Sorry I tend to be long winded.

The next person will like exotic pets
Yes, I like rabbits. Also enjoyed your romantic story Smile Smilie

Next has an affectionate name for their car.
Well, when I was a kid during WWII we had a 1936 Chevy that my mother called 'Betsy', but we never gave our newer cars names, nor did I my my used '51, and '52 Chevys, my '64 Valiant convertible, my '70 Type 3 VW Squareback, my 1980 Mazda 4-door sedan, nor my '76 Ford LDT Brougham with hand controls, which was the last car I've owned or driven. I packed it in sometime in the early 80s, for there was just too much traffic, and I found myself in a Catch-22 situation revolving around an expired drivers licence and no insurance. Couldn't get a licence with out insurance and couldn't get insurance without a licence.

Next is praying for rain.
Oh yes, with temperatures soaring at 51 degree celcius, who wouldn't?

The next person hasn't completed a year on PT.
Yes, that's true. I only registered in PT in May this year, and I had id over 121 posts!

Next lives in an different time zone than me, for I live in the Eastern Australia time zone.

Namarie!
Yes I do, I am in the middle (or start) of all world times.... GMT+0 Orc Smiling Smilie

Merry Ole England!
Next can spin a plate on their finger without dropping it? *starts spinning a plate* Juggling Smilie
Not even close. But I can juggle three balls like your smiley. Well not really balls, they're actually little bean bags. Balls are much harder because they tend to bounce away. The beanbags are more forgiving of a bad grab.

Next doesn't know how to juggle, but has some other amusing clown-like talent. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
ummm...i definately can't juggle, and I don't think i have a clown like talent...i'm normal...NORMAL!!!

Next has a headache
No I don't. I feel great today in the Holidays! Nothing much to worry about. All calm and nice.

Next is a person that had seen Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Nope. I don't go to the theater to see those movies. I have seen the first four, though. But only when they've been on tv. They are entertaining on a simply fun level, any further than that and they are kinda dumb. sorry No offense meant to anyone who likes them.

Next has just recently, past few days, had their first kiss.
I meant to get on several weeks ago and mention something, but I forgot to do so. But anyways, I got my driver's license, and my student ID for the local college about 2 months ago. I'll be doing the PSEO program this school year, two years free college.
Nope ...I've been married for 16 years but the kiss I got from my hubbie a few minutes ago was very nice indeedSmile Smilie
Next is looking forward to read the last book of Harry Potter
Wrong! I'm somewhat indifferent! (Would you believe that i Haven't been on the site in over a year just so that no one would expect me on this game? I'm a sneaky little bugger.)

The next person will have one of their chromosomes replaced with a cherry-red marble.
I actually think that may have already happened to me, and in fact it could explain the warped sense of humor that I alluded to in another thread a few minutes ago. Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie

Next also has a somewhat warped sense of humor, but definitely not as warped as Meneldur. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I don't think it's necessarily 'warped'...but it is definately different.

Next likes Gwen Stefani
Next likes whom?

Next likes grapefruit at breakfast time.
I do, but unfortunately I don't get to have them very often. I never think to buy them when I'm at the food store.

Next likes exotic food from other countries.
ummm, sometimes. It all depends, I can't eat spicy food so anything spicy is out. But the non-spicy exotic food I'm all for!

Next is wearing something blue today.
Wiggle Smilie Absolutely, blue is my favorite color!

Next is debating on whether or not to go to the movies tonight.
No, after I watch Tom Baker as Dr. Who, I'll look for a movie on cable or more probably, start reading HP 7.

Next is having a wet July.
Actually its been really dry here, we're all hoping for more rain!

Next broke a nail recently.
I'm a man I dont break nails lol

Next has the new harry potter book
Yes Read Smilie I finished it on SundaySmile Smilie
Next really enjoy to read
I do.

Next doesn't like wearing shoes.
I find them annoying and restricting. I prefer to be free! However, I do tend to wear shoes more in the summertime here, as it is so hot that I could burn my poor little tootsies and I do not think that my feet are very attractive, so I keep them hidden when out and about. But I have never liked shoes completely.

Next will not tell anyone the ending to HP7, even though they could!!!
TRUE Smile Smilie I've read it but I will not spoil othets joy of readibg itSmile Smilie
Next likes travel programmes ( on TV )
Not really, but I have been known to watch one once in a while if it is about a location that holds interest for me.

Next would rather travel by train than by plane.
Ya...i've never been on either, but trains seem safer, more eco-friendly and less frightening!

Next has not read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows yet
Unfortunately I have not. I am re-reading them all first and am only on The Goblet of Fire.

Next is plotting to kill me in my sleep.
No, I would never lower myself to even consider such an action.

Next can hardly wait for the start of blackberry season. They are weeds around here, but they make excellent pies, cobblers, and syrup. I can see a patch with their white blossoms from my computor window. Wiggle Smilie
Mmmmmm, I love blackberries.

Next is wondering what to do right now.
No, I am already doing it. Elf Winking Smilie

Next has a nickname that starts with an M...
Everyone has a nickname that stares with M and it is one of their two personal nicknames that they apply only to themselves. One is Me and the other is I. Orc Grinning Smilie

Next has a watermelon in the refrigerator that they are looking forward to cracking open and eating soon.
Not exactly... Mine is already opened, and diced, and put in a nice big bowl, and covered with cling wrap, and I am looking forward to eating it tomorrow... yes...

Next has just found some annoying acne on their face that they would love to get rid of...
No, I really don't want to get rid of my face, though if I still was suseptable to acne, I would want to get rid of that. Elf Winking Smilie

Next doesn't like professional basketball.
true...I don't like most professional sports....except hockey....can you tell I'm Canadian?! lol! Big Smile Smilie

Next has heard of the group 'Wings'
Nope, I know of an ancient movie and musical by that name, but not a band.

Next has already seen Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.
Yes I saw it a couple of weeks ago with my kids,we enjoyed it
Next is glad it's friday again
Nah, I don't really work, so days don't really excite me! lol

Next is feeling a little sickly today
From lack of sleep because I was on PT late last night? YES!!!

Next is blinking a lot today.
no... not really, I seemed to not blink alot lately actually

next has a very wild imagination
Not really wild, though my attempt to project a humourus wit might seem a little weird.

Next hasn't rounded-up the dust-bunnies from under their bed for months, so the Spring litter should bring in a good market price.
Ummm... yes, I suppose that could be true of me. Although under my bed I have drawers...

I see your sense of humournow, Grondy.

Next is a fan of Liverpool FC.
Liverpool has need of fog cutters? Man that must be some thick pea soup!

Next wishes it was already tomorrow so they could watch the Seafair unlimited hydro races.
Nope Grondy I went to the Zoo with my family
Next is enjoying a cup of tee
No, but I had that earlier today: Citrus Green, which comes with a hint of lemon in the tea bag.

Next is one of the few regulars that isn't on vacation, which is why they are here today.
True... sadly true...

next has never been to disneyworld
Nope, never been to Disney World...can't afford it. Perhaps some day, when my kids have children of their own, I can take the grandchildren there. Probably need a motorized scooter to keep up with everyone by then! Big Smile Smilie

Next, is getting ready for the start of another school year.
yup, sadly... oh well, guess summer can't last forever...

next has never been in trouble at school
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] >>