Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Pour out ur heart and soul here!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Pour out ur heart and soul here!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>
*sniffs*...................*starts to cry*............every body leaving! *hiccupes* I'll miss you LA86 you always made the threads interesting!

Okay so who has seen Underworld? Good and Evil Smilie
I did, I did! Not a bad flick!

Hmm... my social life is down the tubes. Anyone else?
My cat died last Monday. I seem to have lost one of my best friends. He had been ill for a while, so we were sorta expecting it, but it's still a bit hard to take.

Life goes on, as they say, but somehow it seemed more interesting when the cat was still alive. *sigh*
Aww Tommie =(( I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. *hug* I hope you feel better soon.
Im stressed out right now because it is spring break but we have to go back to school monday and finishour career reports and I have a tough teacher! Dead Smilie
I'm sorry Tommie.. I know how you feel too. They curl up inside your heart with a purrrrrrrrrr or two and a squinting cat smile ("yeah, you seem ok, you can be my slave") and leave a big, empty spot when they leave.. Orc Sad Smilie *hugs Tommie*
Hmm...I had a brown and white cat 8 yrs ago. I was a lil kid then only 9 yrs old. I loved her a lot. But one day she went outside and never came back. She died in a car accident. No she wasn't driving. She came under a car!
Sorry to hear that Lord_Aragorn.
And thanks for the hugs, Amarie and LadyFeawen. It's good to hear other people know how you feel.

Quote:
They curl up inside your heart with a purrrrrrrrrr or two and a squinting cat smile ("yeah, you seem ok, you can be my slave") and leave a big, empty spot when they leave...

That's exactly it! How wonderful you put that!

We had seen it coming, so somehow we were prepared for the worst. Still, it's a bit empty without him. You know, you go looking for him and find he's not there, naturally, but you don't realise he won't come when you call until you have called. Silly, but it's true.

Oh well, I'll get over it. Back to happier things... My friend is giving a birthday party soon, and I still haven't got a present to give her. Luckily I'm going shopping with mom tomorrow, so that problem should be solved soon. Smile Smilie
Awwwww I would love to have a cat but I met Nil's cat and now I'm not sure about cats any more....*thinks* Maybe a red-eyed mouse, or a hamster. Hmmmmmm........
"Nil's cat" just doesn't like you...then again, she doesn't like anyone so that solves that. I'm sorry Tommie, I really am...*big hugs* I lost my first kitten to a car...he loved waiting until he heard one coming then run across the street a few yards in front of it....I guess one day he just wasn't quick enough. Sad Smilie
My present kittie is a darling - as long as strangers don't come near. She's a Himalayan: white and brown and gray fur with the cutest black and gray face and black legs with white paws!! And the brightest blue eyes you've seen...like a clear sky on a winter afternoon. Tory is going to live forever because I refuse to let her die!!!
Sorry to hear about your cat Tommie, my condolences go out to you. I know how you feel, my wife and I have a cat, and he means the world to us. He has such a unique personality, heís really super smart, itís really like heís his own little person. I get sad just looking at him sometimes, and knowing heís not going to be here forever. Iím not looking forward to facing that day, and I know itís going to be even harder for my wife.

On a positive note though, our cat has brought us so much joy, and really has helped enrich our lives, just as Iím sure yours did for you, and you family. Iím sure your cat had a good life! All we can do is enjoy every second we have with our pets when theyíre here, and as hard as it is to deal with the loss, we just have to try and smile, and cherish the memories and the time spent together.
Cat Smilie
i want out of wms,thats a school , and the worlds worst
speaking of worlds worst ,thats a game i started at the ivy bush id like some of yall to check it out ,its mostly the same people so far
I'm just so tired at the moment. I'm not moaning about work, because I love nearly every minute of it, it's just that I seem to be spending more and more time doing it. I'm having to rush through the forum now, and feel too tired to properly answer people's queries, because I was on the phone sorting out work "stuff" until 10pm. The expression "Burn-out" keeps coming to mind. I wouldn't care, except I just feel tired all the time recently.
Hey Val!
I know how it feel to be so tired. I have been very very tired the last few months, not only because of work, but also because of many interrupted nights. Our little daughter had a though time this winter, colds, infections, fevers and of course teeth. Eventually I strated to have health problems because of the exhaustion. I know it is just temporary, until our daughter is a bit older. Things are getting better now and I am recovering. Also I feel more cheerful, maybe it is the sunlight I missed. I don't like my work that much, so it is easy for me to change work or working part time. For the moment I'm still working full time, but I'm looking for a solution for that. Are you doing anything for your tiredness? Taking vitamines, practising yoga or some kind of relaxation excercise? I'm taking vitamines right now and I'm planning to take yoga lessons or tai chi or something. But if you have too much work for one person to do, you will have to look for a long term solution. Don't wait until the health problems show, Val. Can't you have parts of your work done by your assistents? Or hire someone new? But it's not always that easy, I know. You what helps too? Planning days of rest in your schedule, from weeks ahead if necessary. I hope some of these things can help you out a bit.
And you can always come here for some pep talk. We're here to comfort you, right guys!
Have a big hug from me.
Quote:
Okay so who has seen Underworld?

My son gave me the dvd for Mother's Day. Entertaining film. We enjoyed it. Funnily enough it was one he wanted anyway...

I'm sorry about Tommie's cat. I think we may be looking at that with at least one of our cats soon.

Heart and soul - my heart is brittle and my soul lost. I am happy one minute and crying the next. I want to stay in bed or in the bath.

I want to run away and hide.

I wish I were a Rock or an Island, I'd feel no pain and I'd never cry.

(edited by Vee)
I dont want to sound flippant Vee, or insensitive, but that S.O.B.'s aint worth the poo on your shoe, and as for your spirit, dont let a fool man diminish it or otherwise chill your heart.

So Angry Smilie
It's not that simple. He's not that bad. I am in the wrong as much as he is (well, maybe not as much) and I think I may well delete these posts..........

Oh that I could delete the past.
Quote:
On a positive note though, our cat has brought us so much joy, and really has helped enrich our lives, just as Iím sure yours did for you, and you family. Iím sure your cat had a good life! All we can do is enjoy every second we have with our pets when theyíre here, and as hard as it is to deal with the loss, we just have to try and smile, and cherish the memories and the time spent together.

Absolutely right, Elfstone! Thanks!

Sorry to hear all that Vee... Wish there was something I could say to help you, but I can't even say I understand, because I've never been through that sorta thing before...

And to Val and Gnampie: big big hugs from me too, hope things ease off a bit soon so you get some time to recover. If not, well I wish I could make things easier but I can't, so... just hang in there!

Hi Gnampie, by the way. Long time no see! Waving Hello Smilie
Quote:
Don't wait until the health problems show, Val. Can't you have parts of your work done by your assistants?

Actually, I sent out both assistants and two members of the crew to conduct a cockle survey, and another member of the crew to collect some core samples for me, while I got on with some work in the office. I still put in a 9 hour day, but I feel lot less tired for it. I don't think I've yawned all night.

Hey Vee, sorry to hear you're feeling down. I've no wise words to make you feel better. I hope things improve.
The way I keep from getting down in the dumps is to try and remember that there are others with much worse problems than me. Remember, life is much better than what comes in second. And then there is the old standby: 'I felt bad that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.'

That said, I hope your problems sort themselves out in a happy manner for you all.
Sometimes I wish life were fair... Like maybe everyone was treated ewually like brothers and sisters. I hate the fact that there is some harmless person out there being mistreated. I wish I can help that person. He/she needs to hold on. There will be a center of a universe for them someday...
Amen, Grondy. I'll keep that in mind when I start counting my griefs. Smile Smilie
I know how you are feeling. The world and people are always going to be unfair and cruel to eachother and I hate that. But there are many descent,kind people out there, so don't get too down,Wooffy! Wink Smilie Cat Smiling Smilie
I Thanks Grondy!

In a VERY good mood now, just received a sound file from a friend. And guess what: it's one of my favourite songs, and I've been looking for it for years without success. And now I can play it whenever I like!! Yay! Big Smile Smilie
Yay LadyFeawne actuall spelled my name right!! WOO HOO! Loni alwasy tells me how i stink at spelling but he always spells my name wrong and it is right there to see! LOL no im not down Lady Feawne. I just feel bad for those ppl out there
Lol! Now you spelled LadyFeawen wrong. Very Big Grin Smilie Sorry... Animated Wink Smilie

I'm mad at my dad. He's cleaned up this computer and deleted all files he didn't know. So know I' ve lost a great many files I actually needed. Plus my favourite song, and I only got that one yesterday. YAAAAAAAAHHH! *sob* So Angry Smilie
I'm trying to ignore Tobbin, but that's a lot easier said than done....
Who would be this Tobbin?
Quote:
I'm mad at my dad. He's cleaned up this computer and deleted all files he didn't know. So know I' ve lost a great many files I actually needed. Plus my favourite song, and I only got that one yesterday. YAAAAAAAAHHH! *sob* So Angry Smilie
What I suggest you do next time is put all your files in a folder that says "Tommies Stuff: Do Not Delete" and keep a copy of it on a portable disk. That way you can take it back to school with you.
guys what do u say about ...

Moderator Smilie Sorry, that was a tad political. Political discussions are not allowed here.
Quote:
What I suggest you do next time is put all your files in a folder that says "Tommies Stuff: Do Not Delete" and keep a copy of it on a portable disk. That way you can take it back to school with you.

Yes well I had put all my stuff in a folder with my name on it. It didn't say: do not delete, though. Should do that. And it's a bit too large to put on a portable disk. I think I'd need about ten. (lots of pictures) Thanks for the tip, anyway. Big Smile Smilie

My nephews are coming over for Easter. I'll have a jolly good time tomorrow very early morning... Hehe. Animated Wink Smilie

ya i am sorry about the political stuff that i wrote. it wont happen again.
Quote:
ya i am sorry about the political stuff that i wrote. it wont happen again.

Donít worry about it Ayan, itís just that inevitably every time some one brings up religion or politics it leads to arguments, and people getting their feelings hurt, and itís for those reasons that those two specific topics have been banned from this website.

Thereís enough bickering in the World as it is, so we try as best as we can to make PT a kind, warm, friendly place that all of our members can enjoy!
Happy Elf Smilie
Sounds good to me! By the way I love your avatar Elf who is it of?
Quote:
By the way I love your avatar Elf who is it of?

Thanks Lady Erbalwen! My avatar is of Fingolfin! It's made from a bigger picture that depicts the duel between Morgoth, and Fingolfin as told in The Silmarillion .

The artists name is Timo VG Vihola, and he specializes in 2d and 3d computer art. Here's the link if you wanna check out the full pic. Itís pretty amazing! Definitely one of the coolest artist depictions Iíve ever seen of anything from The Silmarillion!
Super Wow Smilie

http://www.timovihola.com/gallery1/2d_9.html

(Note: that since the new PT is still under construction, the links aren't currently functioning, so just copy and paste to your browser.)
Well, I'm sure this is going to be a long post. Bt maybe not so long. This is my final post on PT. I officially announce my departure from this lovely and beautiful place that I found while I was surfing on the net. (I joined PT while I was still drippin wet) I have had many great moments over here. I've had fun, laughed, joked, taunted. Its been only six months here and it feels like I always knew this place. This place is a welcome. A place where I cld get away from my trobles and worries and just have plain enjoyment. And all this words I'm saying don't do justice to this place. I can go on and on and still not be able to describe properly wat I feel about this place.

I've found friends, sister, ppl in whom I can confide. Life's just been great here. Not to mention, now the world knows that I even exist! See it isn't going to be along post. I'm out of words. (It always happens whenever there's something important to say)

Anyways, I just wanna thank everyone over here for being such great pals. So thank u everyone. And lastly, To the man without whom this wld not have been possible. Taz, thank u for creating this wonderful place. You the man!

I wish everyone here success in wateva u do. So long guys and gals!

Adieu! Farewell! Farevel! Fareval! Dasvidanya! Hasta Lavista! Sayo Nara!

And who says boys don't cry?
Just ended my last chat with Lordy. And my bf is the military. *sob* Sad Smilie Ooo got a cute msg from bf on the cell/mobile phone. *feels a bit better*
What does Norway need migrating hordes of Kamikaze Lemmings?

Wink Smilie Very Mad Smilie

[AmariŽ says: I edited away the political stuff, which is not allowed to discuss in here at all. I left the rest simply because it sounded funny without the middle part. Wink Smilie -AmariŽ-]

Aelric says - Moderator gone mad!

& it makes little or no sense - as for political? now thats tenuous at best, does any country need an army? thats political and without humour, but the essence of what i said. Oh lordy lordy lord! i knows ya like ya footie guy, so take care and enjoy Euro 2004, wherever youre at! Waving Hello Smilie
Awwww. Very Sad Smilie We'll all miss you Lord_aragorn. Take care now and drop in from time to time!
Bye Lord_Aragorn!!!! It's been great chatting with you these last few months. I really hope you manage somehow or other to get back on line before too long. Where there's a will....

*HUGS*
Bye L_a! Nice getting to know you!(a bit)

This place is going to be a lot less fun now... Sad Smilie
Stop it, all of you!!!! He's not really going, he's....I dunno...but he's not going!!!!! I'm so in denial and I will not have argument from any of you about it. Amarie and I are saving up - we'll get him back. *sniff) Darn it, I said I wouldn't cry and now I'm getting the keyboard all wet. Sad Smilie
Quote:
This place is a welcome. A place where I cld get away from my trobles and worries and just have plain enjoyment. And all this words I'm saying don't do justice to this place. I can go on and on and still not be able to describe properly wat I feel about this place.

I've found friends, sister, ppl in whom I can confide. Life's just been great here. Not to mention, now the world knows that I even exist!

Best of luck to you LA86, and thank you for all of the wonderful comments about PT!

In a time when a few people recently have been quick to jump the gun, and to criticize the new PT while itís still under construction, your comments are positive proof that PT is still (and always will be) the same wonderful place it always has been.

Hope you can Ďpopí in again sometime if you get the chance!
Elf Winking Smilie
Why do I always spell 'neck' - 'kneck' ? I know it doesn't have a k at the beginning. Maybe I am looking for symmetry?
Perfect symmetry would mean your neck would be spelt : kcnenck?

Eeee Gads Vee what have you created???

Very Mad Smilie
A good friend just told me everything about her love life, with all the details I really really really didn't want to know. Shocked Smilie Wary Smilie
But we do!

Wiggle Smilie
Vee!!! What I am going to do with you??? *whispers to Tommie: so what about this friend??* Big Smile Smilie Angel Smilie

Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
I would pour our my heart and soul but I have no heart and my soul was lost.

This is the second bad day in a row...
Whats wrong V? =(
The world, or at least that bit that effects me.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] >>