Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Pour out ur heart and soul here!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Pour out ur heart and soul here!   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
finally my internet is fixed!
Any one miss me?
Did Taz clean off his plate?
I hope people miss me?
If they don't
:sniff:
Hmmmm.... Randalllin? Randalllin ? Ah yes...... have you been away?

Hehehehehe!

Welcome back.
Awww...yeah, we missed you, Randallin. Welcome back! Waving Hello Smilie I'm in a more friendly mood than Vee apparantly was when she posted. Wink Smilie Hehehehe... Orc Grinning Smilie
Welcome back Randallin! Waving Hello Smilie

Hmm. HOLIDAYS!!! Finally. And nice good weather, so lots of fun stuff to do. Yihaa!!! Cool Smilie

Quote:
I hope with all my heart that his gallant little soul may find its Door into Summer, where catnip fields abound and tabbies are complacent, and robot opponents are programmed to fight fiercely - but always lose - and people have friendly laps and legs to strop against, but never a foot that kicks.

From The Door Into Summer, Robert A Heinlein

Once again I find myself using that quote. Mork died peacefully curled up in his sleep during the early hours of this morning. Those of you who have been on chat with me recently know that Mork had been gradually slipping away over the last few days.

He joins his littermate, Mindy, in Kitty Heaven.

V.... I am so sorry for your loss and yet I am glad Mork has passed on. The past days you have told us in the chat how he was doing. A big hug for you and your family.

I love that quote. Thank you for posting it. It comes from one of my favourite books. I hope Mork will have a good time now that he passed through the door into summer. Take care!
I've been looking for that quote, it kept popping in my head every thime I thought of lill Mork, but I didn't remember enough of it to find it. Mork is in a better place where he can be the mighty, roaring lion he always knew he was. May the mice be fat and juicy and the catnip plentiful.

I'd ask him to say hello to my TÝfflus for me, but I belive she is somewhere playing with Oscar, my aunts silly, adorable chow-chow. I'd like to think so. Smile Smilie
Thanks Rhapsody and Amarie.
My thoughts are with you Vee. **big hug** I would also like to add to Amarie's post by saying, may Mork have endless amounts of yarn to play with and patches of sunlight to nap in. Take care!
Thanks Terrijayne.

I've just been out in the garden digging his grave - first it starts to rain, then I discover a brick construction about a foot down and I then broke the spade handle trying to get the bricks up. My hands are sore and I have splinters from trying to use what is left of the spade as a shovel and lever.....
(sigh)

He's beyond all this now. I should remember him as he was and the fun we had when he did really stupid things that cat shouldn't do.
Quote:
He's beyond all this now. I should remember him as he was and the fun we had when he did really stupid things that cat shouldn't do.

We had our little devil Rincewind cremated 3 years ago. She adored the sun and basked in it. It did cost us a load of money (besides the huge bill of the vet), but we thought that was the best way and fitting thing to do so. The things you do for your pets.

{{{V}}}

Cats always do stupid things that makes our heart skip a few beats and gives us those extra grey hairs once a while. That is what cats are for Wink Smilie It is their holy mission (besides treating you as their servant).
We have a cat thread which I think have been napping for long enough now: The Forsaken Inn > Cats and their ways
There is a thread for doggies too. Cats rule and they know it. Smile Smilie
Quote:
Cats always do stupid things that makes our heart skip a few beats and gives us those extra grey hairs once a while.
That's the reason Eru gave cats 'Nine Lives". Very Big Grin Smilie

I'm sad for your loss Vee.
*sniff. *sniff. I AM ANGRY!!!!!! MY FRIEND WON'T SHUT UP!!!!!!! She's been whinging about how she's going to commit suicide, and I"ve been ever so understanding for YEARS, and she's always so moody and huffy, but she doesn't mean it. I've been ever so soppy and understanding, but now I've realised the more you're nice, the more she's self-centred. And now I just said to her: "Enough! Stop telling us! WE don't want to know and get all depressed about it like you're making us!" and then she stated asking all these stupid questions like "What is death?" and not listening to your answer. And then stomping off. I AM ANNOYED AT HER!!!!!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]