Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Describe the person before u!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > Describe the person before u!   [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] >>
OK! This thread is in honour to the "Name the game" Thread which was here before which I liked very much (Though many others didn't) and I want to continue that thread seeing that it had been deleted.
So all u have to do here is to describe the person who's posted in this thread before u. Simple, aint it?
OK! This thread is in honour to the "Name the game" Thread which was here before which I liked very much (Though many others didn't) and I want to continue that thread seeing that it had been deleted.
So all u have to do here is to describe the person who's posted in this thread before u. Simple, aint it?

(I'm writing this again coz I've noticed that the first post of most of the threads have been getting deleted)
Lord_aragorn is a dude from India who is living in Kuwait. He is 17 and is a right jolly old elf!
elf? I'm a man Stoney. I'm Lord Aragorn.

Stoney's another cool fellow. Nice touch of humour blended in with seriousness. Lives in Tennessee,USA.
I see still noone wants to post here! Sad Smilie
Well, I can go again!

Lord Aragorn is not an elf, he is a great member of PT, and he is sad that no one else is replying to his thread. Cool Smilie
Stonehelm wears a hat made from a highly polished trolls head to which mithril and gilt have been added for trim. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Grondy is a council member and has great knowledge of Tolkien. He makes pseudo-silmarills as prices to those who get his Trivia- questions correct, though they vaporize when you get them.. *sob* He refuses to accept that trolls do not turn into magic super-stone and he once said I was his online conscience, so he is obviously on some strange medication. Wink Smilie
Amarie has been a member for quite a while, she owns a cat, and is an artist.
Stonehelm hasn't moved anywhere. He's still alive and breathing. Anything else? Yes, he thinks I'm a gr8 member! *wow* Thanks mate!
Do I take it that everytime I post here evreyone else stops posting?
Are you scaring everybody off, mate? Big Smile Smilie
Looks like to me now mate!

Anywayz Stoney is still living in Tenessee, hopefully having fun. He's definitely older than me and has been on PT for a long time now. Was a Steward on the old PT.
Aragorn is a cool guy from Kuwait. He loves to play the drums and write,and am glad to say I've gotten to read a few of his works. And the only reason people don't post soon after he does on this thread is because they're running out of good things to say about him. I am lazy when it comes to replying to his e-mails,which I am sure he is getting frustrated with. Sorry,pal Smile Smilie
Oh,and did I mention he's cute looking? Wink Smilie Hope to talk to you soon,Pulky.
LadyFeawen is a wonderful person whom I'm afraid I don't know where she's from. She has always shown compassion and open hearted kindness to new mebers (including me), and has always been supportive.
Anilorak is another member of PT I don't know much about. But I know that (s)he was a ranger on the old PT. Has an anime avatar. Can't write anything more as I don't know anything about her/him!
Lord_Aragorn is 17 and lives in Kuwait. He's a drummer in a band called 'Brain Damage' =D and likes rock music...(like me)
Rawien is an English gal. Likes rock music. Is one of the very few ppl who've had the displeasure of listening to a recording of my band. Lives in Mercyside, I believe. Nice person to chat with. Is also known as "Evil door mouse".
Everything about Aragorn has already been said above.... He really likes this thread, though.
Valedhelgwath is the owner of the nickname which is hardest to spell in PT. (I wonder what it means) He's a Norwegian fisherman who's so tolkienist that his son has the middle-name "Gandalf". He's a Council Member an has a funny way of describing himself (If you check the The Council Part you'll see what i mean) He must be around 42-43 i guess. And that's all i can remember about him for now.
I am Male!!

(Oh, and skip me to describe the person before me whom I don't know if you want)
Anilorak seems to be a humble male! I'll do as he has requested.

Now Asteroth is the original athor of this thread which was called "Name the Game". He lives in Turkey and is a fun guy. He's wrong about the fact that Val is Norwegian (He's English) and also Val doesn't have the most toughest-to-spell nick on PT. (I cld have written who it is but its tough to spell and I don't wanna offend the person).
From the way he writes, Lord Aragorn is either British of from New Zealand(sorry, I can't tell the diff without hearing your voice.)By the look of things, he must have liked this thread because he enjoys flattery. Tell me if I'm wrong.
By the way, Val's name is Valedhelgwrath.
Crystle Caves is a young lady (age... about 12-13 I think) from the USA. She's got long brown hair and the letter J carved into her palm to remind herself of someone she met at Terror in Paradise, California's most haunted house.

She's into fantasy, but earlier today became worried people were avoiding her around here (we're not, by the way Waving Hello Smilie )

Like Asteroth said, my name is hard to spell, and Crystle is one of those who gets it wrong Shaking Head Smilie
Val is a council member, whose name isn't so hard to say or type when you know what it means. val-edhel-gwath power-elf-shadow (look! No cut and paste! *proud*)

Valedhelgwath is the name of a caracter in a story game Val plays with his son, but not long ago story-Val got crushed by a troll and his chetmig mom and kitten (intelligent mountain lions) are all alone.

Val should also get back into the writers guild and help his cats guide those three Mirkwood elves to the troll cave (to kick some troll-behinds and see if there is anything left of Val and daddy-cat to bury) and then to Lothlorien. Wink Smilie
Amarie is a Norwegian lady (I'm sure about that one) who can write, draw and sing at the same time. Okay maybe not at the same time, but she's great at all those things. (I'm not so sure about the singing part) She draws avatars for people if asked politely and paid generously ( :P ) In fact i'm talking to her at the moment and she's a young sweet lady. (Although she's older than me)
Asteroth has recently returned from his "vacation" from PT. His present avatar makes me wanna sing "I want to live up theeeere" Ha Ha Ha Smilie
Quote:
From the way he writes, Lord Aragorn is either British of from New Zealand(sorry, I can't tell the diff without hearing your voice.)By the look of things, he must have liked this thread because he enjoys flattery. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Well, i'm neither of British nor of NZ-ish origin. The fact is that I'm an Indian. But how can u guess nationalities just by looking at the way one writes? I'm surprised! And I started this thread not coz of flattery ( I believe I'm not liked very much here) but becoz it helps me to know other members here. Take for instance, I didn't know Amarie cld sing!

Amarie, also my so-called big sister, is an excellent woman. Like to chat with her now and then when she's not busy cooking! Is gr8 when u need comforting or advices. She seems to understand ppl very well and that's y I like her and am glad to have found her! Thanx for being there Amarie!
Lord_Aragorn86 doesn't like Harry Potter; that's all I can think of that hasn't been said.
Oops, difficult one for me.
Mmmmm.... let's see....
Arcormacolindova has a long and difficult nickname, I think Arcormacolindova is a guy (don't shoot me if I'm wrong) and if I would have to guess where he lives, I would go for Scandinavia
(I hope some of it is true Wary Smilie )
Gnampie is a super cool dude, and a gr8 role player. Awesome sence of humer.
Crystle cave! hmm... first thing I noticed was that crystle has been spelt wrong (maybe deliberately) Bt I don't know anything else about her since she's new here. I just wish her all the fun over here and hope that I get to know more about her!
Crystle, I think you are mistaking me for someone else. I'm a girl (or woman if you want, but I still feel like a girl) and I never did any role playing. Maybe a should try. Wink Smilie
Gnampie is the ant-lady! She has named herself after some ants they studied at work. She has as least one child, about a year old now. Think it is a boy because there was something about this smiley -> Baby Girl Smilie having the wrong coloured passifier. And there is a link to baby pictures somwhere in the Party Tree. She also made a thread about ants. Why do I remember this? I have no idea!
Elk Grinning Smilie
AmariŽ is my conscience here at Planet-Tolkien. She lets me know kindly when I get off base and make a fool of myself. She also has a website and takes part in an annual Vikingfest. Look in our advertisements section for a thread about her website. When I finish this post I will go make sure her first post with the link gets transferred to that thread. Here is the link to her thread in our ads: Amaries site!; however, I find her link there no longer works; she may be working on the site.
Grondmaster.... How many pages do I have??? Smile Smilie

Grondy' s our resident here... By that I mean he really does live here. If his number of posts doesn't prove that, then the amount of work he does behind the scenes should do. He's a 63 (soon to be 64) year old Mechanical Engineer, who spent time designing bits on US Navy submarines until he retired ten years ago. He's been a moderator here for almost three years now, but when he's not here he's probably composing classical music on his old Commodore 64 (see, Grondy really is old)

Val lives in Norfolk, England. He is a biologist and used to be a fishery officer. Now he made promotion and is deputy chief of his research department. He has a son and three beautiful women in his life. You really should visit his home page to learn more about him.
He is a wonderful writer and even wrote a novel called The Bard's Tale, which I would love to read some day. I consider him my mentor when it comes to writing stories. Smile Smilie

Amarie, you're right, however Eryan is more ant-lady than me. She knows more about ants. But I kind of liked being called the ant-lady. Sounds like a character from a fairy tale. However, you were wrong about my baby. I have a girl, not a boy. Smile Smilie You had her age almost right, 15 months.
Gnampie is a female from Belgium.

(And no, I'm not from Scandinavia; wrong continent.)
Quote:
(And no, I'm not from Scandinavia; wrong continent.)

Ok! So Arco's not from Europe. That leaves only 6 continents - Antarctica, Asia, The Americas, Africa and Australasia. Arco's not from Antarctica coz I don't think (s)he's a penguin. Not an Asiatic too. Don't think Arco's an Aussie. So using my super powers of logical reasoning, I guess Arco to be an American preferably a North American. Am I right? Btw wat's ur gender? I'm guessing Female.
Quote:
Ok! So Arco's not from Europe. That leaves only 6 continents - Antarctica, Asia, The Americas, Africa and Australasia. Arco's not from Antarctica coz I don't think (s)he's a penguin. Not an Asiatic too. Don't think Arco's an Aussie. So using my super powers of logical reasoning, I guess Arco to be an American preferably a North American. Am I right? Btw wat's ur gender? I'm guessing Female.

Lol, yes I am from North America, but I'm a guy.
Arco's from North America, and he's a guy. Big Smile Smilie

I think he's quite good at languages too.
I wasn't posting here all this while coz I'm not the best person to be talking about Val. But it seems noone bothers to post here so I'll do it myself.

Val is a council member of PT. He's an Englishman. U can know more about him by reading Grondy's post in this thread. He's a nice guy. Seems to be quite a gamer. I don't know much about him. Chatted with him only once. So.......ok I'll stop!
Hey at last I can say I have chatted to Lord_Aragorn. I don't know much about him except he is Indian and lives in Kuwait and is studying. But he's a laugh on the chatroom. I also chatted to Val for the first time and he's great - great taste in music! And Aule - such sweet lads!

She's mad I tell thee, MAD!!

Maybe not as much as me, but.....

She's mad I tell thee, MAD!!

Wink Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Very Mad Smilie Big Smile Smilie

You can't see me but I am making a face like your Avatar!

Well I'm afriad I can't say much about Vee for I have not chatted with her, although I have seen her around the boards =) I hope to chat with her sometime soon to get to know her better =)
Well, there is a hell lot I can say about Aentra. Came to know her quite well in these last few months.

She's a very shy but a very pretty girl too. A truely great friend to have. Has a lovely voice too. From Sweden. But she's definitely not cold like the country. Lots of other things I can say but I think I better stop!
Lord_A is leaving us in 16 days.... Orc Sad Smilie *sob*

My list of allies grows thin! Very Sad Smilie
I'll be your ally. I think my only other ally is Vampyre, and we hardly ever see eachother.
I don't know Crystal very well,but I'll give it a shot Smile Smilie
She is 14 years old,a female and I believe lives some where in America.She has a brother who knows her PT password (lol I hope you've changed it!) I can tell she is very smart and I hope to get to know her better ^.^
~ruth
  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] >>