Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How random can you be?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > How random can you be?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] >>
Because all the normal ones are taken. ;-)

Why do people always say: "aim" for the stars, if noone ever intends on shooting at them?
I suppose it means that if you aim high as as the stars, you go for the very top things i mean who doesnt??? but most people never actually get to the top point of the stars Orc Going Huh Smilie

Does anyone think that 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' movie would have been better if Peter Jackson did it?
No, PJ would have skipped the part about the Stone Table and would have added a non-existant love story.
Thank you for the reply to my Question (wheres your Question???)
Mine's coming up. Where's yours?
Oops,Orc Sad Smilie Grondy did it again, so: Who's on first?
Me, I believe.

What exactly is deja vu?
its when a thing happends twice in a short time

what does aiya and namarie stand for in elvish ( in lothloriÚn)

have you heard that a dwarf speaking elvish lol
Namarie stands for Goodbye but I don't know about Aiya.

What would you do if your dog got sprayed by a skunk?
Quote:
Waty should one do if his dog has been sprayed by a skunk!

You asked that question, like, two years ago.
Quote:
Oh and we dont have skunks in the UK, so guess we're immune. If we did, i'd slay it(the dog) from a great distance and get a new one!

Lord aelrics reply to it then wasn't exactly nice. I'd force my younger brother to give her( my dog) a bath in tomato juice. lol kidding
Why can't people write using proper grammar on this site?
Because to my mind not everybody on this site is from the UK.

What is music for you?
not everyone, Grondy, LA86, Ithil and namy more are from other places, im form UK but that isnt relevant, anyway....

My music involves guitar and abit of head banging!!!!

What would life be like if you had 3 eyes??? the dimensions would be manic???

Galadriel: i think you may need to sort out your bold italic situation??
hmm... One eye has no depth perception, two eyes see three-D... would three eyes see somewhere between four and nine-D??? (1x3 for two eyes, 3x3=9 for three eyes... One Eye Smilie )

Where do you pick a peck of pickled peppers??? Elf Confused Smilie
In the 'Peter Piper's Pickled Pepper Patch', where else!

If a sailor had three legs, would it make it easier or harder to maintain her balance on a heaving deck?
Well, I don't think that having three legs can prevent one from being sea-sick and neither can it prove easier to maintain your balance than on two legs. But then I think, three legs can make dribbling a football a lot easier.

Quote:
You asked that question, like, two years ago.

So, can't I repeat?
Obviously by Fionwe's standards; NO, but i dont mind Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Does anyone think that the Carry On films are the best of Good Ole English Comedy? (innuendos)
Yes, I thought they were to film what the Goon Show was to ancient radio. Happy Elf Smilie

As I forgot the topic of this thread, I'll have to return and edit it with a new question. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Ah, it's the 'How random can you be thread', so:

Why does Earl Grey tea taste different:
You can repeat, who's stopping you. Galadriel, I'm not from the UK, but the U.S.
Never had Earl Gray tea, as a matter of fact, I've never had any gray tea.

What was Tolkien's original name for the ringbearer?

Grondy, this would make for a challenging question in the Barad-dur trivia.
isnt this a thread for everyday things??? oh well we are going to be here a while Animated Wink Smilie
Cormacolindor! The Quenya word for 'bearer', colindo; and the Quenayn word for 'ring', corma... That took long enough to find!... wait, is that the right one???

Now let's see... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop???
One, two, three, (crunch). The world may never know.
Sorry, guess again. The name was Bingo, not kidding. I believe a better way of putting what I meant would have been: who was Tolkien's original precursor to Frodo?
I can't come up with anything, so someone else ask.
Never mind.
Why does everyone begin their question with a "w" word, it must be addicting, or contagious, or something?
What do you mean they all start with W, look at the question below? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

How high the moon?
Apparently lower than the stars?
(Aim for the stars, land on the moon)

How random am I?
Pickles.

Why are snow-shadows blue???
Because they are unhappy, knowing Spring will soon bring the sun to melt them away.

Did you know that dragon flypaper isn't used for catching dragonflies?
no they are for catching dragons of course!!!!

Can someone start the next question without using a Consonant?

That taken me ages to highlight everyone and put it as bold, i cant read it when i go edit post Orc Grinning Smilie
let me see... hm... that is hard!

Is the next person posting going to see any good movies soon??

HAH! I did it!! Technically speaking... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
No, I am not.
Has anyone seen any good movies recently?
Well done Laurelome, that was kinda difficult Smile Smilie

I watched The Phantom Of The Opera last night, amazingly brilliant piece of classical art

Can someone say their next question without using the letter A?
Is it me or you ?
'Tis I!

Who did you do it to, when you weren't doing it to everyone else? (Smiling of course.) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Huh??Orc Going Huh Smilie I don't know, you.Elf Confused Smilie
Is that a riddle?
Um i was listening to someone earlier and i wasnt doing it to everyone else (i find it hard to multi-task) is that it?? Listening??

My question: Whats the answer?
The question is the one that fits the correct answer or doesn't fit the incorrect one.

If a man (or woman) can climb the highest mountain; why can't he sightsee at the bottom of the the deepest sea; or if you don't like that one, why can't she climb to the tip of the tallest tree?
Because of the following reasons:
a) Climbing a high mountain might not cause you to explode but going very deep into the sea in your natural form might cause you to implode.
b) There's no breathable oxygen anywhere in the sea.
c) You don't need an ultra-hightech vehicle to climb a mountain as you need to go into deep sea.
d) The view is better from the top of a mountain than from below the sea.
e) Its way too dark below the sea.
f) I hope you get the point.

Why do we have only one moon and not 4 or 5?
Maybe we do, maybe we did, maybe they all crashed and only the one survived! (also, for a more technical approach, the gravity from multiple moons, and haveing the gravitational stress coming from multiple directions, would end up tearing our planet to peices... Shocked Smilie )
I think that last question was a riddle of sorts...

Didn't someone ask this question earlier??? Paranoid Smilie
not to the extent of my knowledge. And as for tootsie pops, I've gotten to the senter twice, and the question remains as to wether it's just getting to the senter or eating all the tootsie pop and leaving only the tootsieroll center. For inquiring minds- it takes about 2,471 licks

What color does a smurf turn when you choke it?
White if you squeeze so hard that all the smurfberry jelly squirts out. Super Scared Smilie

How many hops would it take to Jumping Flame Smilie around the world Question Smilie
Its impossible to know since the first hop into the ocean may cause drowning and hence restrict all further hopping actions. And I'm not going to risk my life doing it.

Why are tests so difficult?
they are difficult because they know that you should have revised harder so the 'teachers' get their own back because you dont listen (my theory anyway Smile Smilie)

Grondy, my previous question was 'What's the answer?' I was refering to your riddle quote;

Quote:
Who did you do it to, when you weren't doing it to everyone else? (Smiling of course. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie )

whats the answer to that??? Orc Smiling Smilie
I haven't the foggiest, Loss. I just made it up as a random thought in line with the title of this thread; though I would expect her to be a very special person rather than just a random person walking down the street.

Where should we go for lunch?
Wherever I can have both my stomach as well as my wallet full by the end of the lunch session.

Why do you ask?
Simply because a passing wombat was wondering about it...

Why does SPAM exist?

i really dont know, ive tasted it once i think, more than likely you mean SPAM on the computer, but i honestly dont know, why that type exists, peole who are bored think its fun???

When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
No, they're not really unhappy with the English anymore, so they now say 'Pardon my Americanise'.

If you were juggling Juggling Smilie twelve balls of fire, would you become flustered if someone tossed in another dozen, three at a time.
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! Yes, I believe that I would become flustered if someone was throwing a dozen flaming balls at me if I already had enough on my hands! How would they like it if I did it to them??

If you could eat anything you wanted to, right at this moment, what would it be??

I think that I would eat a chocolate covered doughnut from our doughnut shop in townSmile Smilie
Ripe mango, fresh pineapple, wild strawberries, and washington blackberries, oh- maybe some persimmones and I'd like to try a passionfruit and fresh lychees...
mmmmmmmmmmmm..........................
Man, now I'm hungry!

What is your favorite fruit???
Oh, I have several: rasberries, blackberries, oranges, boysenberries, prickly pear(never had the fruit, just jelly, but hmmm-mm), uh, I can't even remember all my favorite fruitsI.

Who's swam in the Atlantic ocean?
um, well no, but I have technically swum in the Pacific (it is much too cold and the weather was leaning towards violence, so it was more of a wade...)

Do you eat your toast butter-side-down or butter-side-up???
Butter side up of course.

do chickens dance?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] >>