Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How random can you be?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > How random can you be?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] >>
a hoplite

are you a vagabond?
No.

Are there monsters under your bed?
No, my mutant dust bunnies ate them.

If you could rewrite one scene from the LOTR movies, which would it be?

(I'd redo the Lothlorian segment. Make the guys look a little less androgynous.) Animated Wink Smilie
Shelob could have been a bit more realistic. They should have gotten that Aragog spider from the Harry Potter movie. There's only room enough in this buisiness for one oversized and over acting aracnid!

If electrisity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Yes. All of it. So keep that in mind next time you call someone a moron. (Not that you sweet innocent people would)

What does androgynous mean? (For those people who aren't walking dictionaries)
Quote:
Androgynous - n. Appearing neither male nor female.

^From the dictionary in my head.^

WHY?!?!
Because, that's why.

Why is the Dead Sea dead?
Because it played in the street, even though its mama said not to.

What's that over there?
Where?

If the reign was called on account of game, and What was on second, was he wearing a mitt or was he stranded there?
he wasnt there at all

why do sheep follow each other off cliffs?
Because the lemmings told them to.

Why is something you want always in the last place you look?
Generally because your mind is usually there, too.

If "God"(whichever one you live for) was never born, how did he (she?it?)get there?
God did not 'get there'. You are thinking of God's existence in terms of Time (we are unable to comprehend otherwise). However, this is wrong. God is eternal, meaning that he exists outside the constraints of time. He did not have to 'get there' to be there.
Quote:
Why is something you want always in the last place you look?
Because when you've found it, why would you keep looking?

Hello?
Yes? Very Big Grin Smilie

Are you being served?
By who?

do you worship CoaCoanesian Tiki Spirits?
Only the Great Kahuna.

Do the tails of pigs curl in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere Question Smilie
of course they do!

Why does it rain cats and dogs and not cows and sheep?
Well, you don't want a cow or sheep to land on your head, whereas a cat or dog is slightly more manageable.

Is the world that complicated, or is it just me?
You're not that complicated.

Now?
Never.

For all of the UK members here, is the cost of living relatively inexpensive compared to wages there, or is it hard to scrape by in your economy? Just curious.

Don't worry, I'm not relocating-you won't have another silly Yank on your hands.
Never? *Hangs head*

House prices are disproportionately high in this country.

What is the highest number?
The highest number is too high for me to reach.

Where would you fly to if you could fly?
to Gwahair's eeryrie of course! (Hey if I can fly, it might as well be to middle earth.)

Who was the most impressive elf in Tolkien's works?
For me personally, the answer would have to be either Luthien Tinuviel, both for her bravery in assisting Beren in his quest to retreive a Silmaril and for her undying love for such a forbidden man as Beren, or Fingolfin for his valiant battle, and subsequent death, against Morgoth.

Oh, okay, Pere, maybe sometime...

Do you believe in the possibility of other dimensions?
Yes, I've read A Wrinkle In Time one too many times
Why are blackberries red before they're black? And why is blackberry juice purple?
Blackberries are red before they're black because they are a species bred by men, a cross between raspberries and evil incarnate. They feign redness to attract humans, then turn black out of spite. Devious little berries. Their juice is purple to entice grape juice lovers into ingesting the poison within.

Just joking. I haven't the foggiest idea of the proper explanation, I apologize for the pretense. Police Smilie They're coming for me now, the International Society of Blackberry Constables...

What is the latin word for "idiotic"?
Quote:
What is the latin word for "idiotic"?
Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Laurelindhe ilmarin ? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie j/k Elf Winking Smilie
Hehe are you sure? I thought it was Grondius masteruis
Just kidding Dunce Smilie Wink Smilie
I don't know the Latin word for idiotic. But I'll tell you the Norse name for Lazy. It's Loni! Boohoo. I just found out.

What is your favourite LOTR poem?
My favorite LOTR poem is the Lay of Beren and Luthien.

Thank you, Grondy, and you are right-my mind has been misplaced lately...rather Tookish, I'd say. But thank you for the vote of confidence all the same. Kiss Smilie

Why is it that children can sense things better than adults?
because they arent bored with paying attention yet.
do you represent the lolipop guild?
No, the Lullaby League, of course.

What size shoe do you wear?
Size 8. My feet are huuuuuge!
If you were trapped in a house with a clown, what would you do? (and if you've watched house of 1000 corpses you know just how bad clowns can be!)
Hide? Animated Wink Smilie (Nice to see you again Halo, btw)

What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
a piece of plastic by accident last night.

are you neo-Celtic?
No, I'm proto-plastic.

When putting them on, which leg do you first insert into your pants?
The right leg. I assume this is because I am right-handed and my mind subconsciously favors that side. I attepted the two-leg entry when I was young-I would not recommend it.Smile Smilie

What is the common name of Bicarbonate of Soda?
he's called Jim.
how did i get here?
By clicking the right buttons, perhaps? No, that couldn't be it... Hmm... Wait! I know! You fell out of a tree at midnight and broke a power line which then fried your rosebushes which set off the fire alarm that is connected to your computer so the computer had a power surge and did the only sensible thing to do in this situation which obviously was to pull up this website.

Do you play a musical instrument?
I do! Flute, sax, and piano (work in progress).

What color is your hair?
My hair is sort of a brown/blond mix... the same color as my dad's hair before he went bald. My brother calls it dirty blond but he doesn't like me so go figure......

You play the flute Melian? Cool! I just started playing the flute in my school band this year. I'm really excited! Big Smile Smilie

When does your school start this year?
My daughter's school already started. Isn't that unfair to the poor kids? August 12 was her first day. Seems to me that I didn't start school until September, but alas, times change. Elf Smilie

What time zone do you live in?(including mental time zones)
My body lives in the central time zone, but my mind lives on the extremely thin line between genius and insanity.

How do you count to five in Japanese?

(Hint: I will turn judo this November 25!!!!!)

not a clue, but i can count in Russian and Spanish:
adeen, dva, tree, chetiree, pyaht
uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco

do you like peanut butter?
Of course, who doesn't? Animated Wink Smilie

What's that?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's a Tommie! Run for your life!

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both?
Why don't sunrays turn us yellow like the sun, or maybe purple like UV rays?
I am no doctor or scientist, but I believe it has something to do with the melatonin in our skin-it is only capable of turning certain shades of our own skin tones, as programmed by our genetics. That is the best explanation I can offer.I hope it suffices! Animated Wink Smilie

Why are people most compelled to do the things we "shouldn't"?
Because of laziness: Doing the wrong thing is usually easier in the short term, even though in the long run, it takes more work to cover it up or to put it right again.

Why do trees grow upwards?
cause they hate gravity.

do ya love me?do ya?do ya?do ya love me? now that i can daaaaaaaaaaaaaaance?

I regret this infinitely.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] >>