Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: World's Worst

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > World's Worst   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] >>
It wasn't me, I didn't do it, I couldn't do it, who do you think I am...................oh.........................ok it was me.

World's worst mad scientist
Dr. Frank N. Stein (not to be confused with Shelly's creation) He was the developer of cube shaped eggs; his hens hated him. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Worlds Worst Dictionary
A is for Apple

World's Worst Seamstress
What do you mean I've got to sew it together.....whats SEW mean Very Mad Smilie

World's Worst Slave
"But I don't want to, you do it."

World's Worst Typist
vkajglNV8974pa34vhlanioa74tgnlzlIh????

worlds worst chef
Now we add some chips and snails and puppy dog tails, stirred not shaken, and baked in the oven at 350 degrees for 23 hours and 17 minutes. And served on a bed of lettuce. Bon appetite!

World's Worst Gymnastics Instructor
"Don't worry, I've got you, no need to worry, just go through the death defying flips 50ft in the air.. Ready? Go! .......... Now I know I've forgotten something....... THE NET!!" Orc Smiling Smilie

World's Worst thing to shout when the loud music at the party suddenly stops?

This game is nearly identical to a game on the old comedy show, 'Who's Line is it Anyway?', so funny... and originally made in England... *Gets all patriotic* Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
YES.......I AM HAVING AN AFFAIR...... Exploding Head Smilie

World's worst jilted bride

Shelob, those hobbits led her on and then didn't want anything to do with her.

World's Worst Rock Band
Interviewer Well 'Dirty Furry Rats' where're you parrrtaaying tonight, or have you got several lined up hahaha????
Lead Singer or Dirty Furry Rats Oh no no no we have to be in bed with our hot water bottles by 9pm after our horlicks Wink Smilie

World's Worst Cat
Man, that would have to be the waiters at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, for as Zephod said, 'you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.' And Man, that ain't cool. Cool Elf Smilie NOT

World's Worst Resaurant Menu Item?
Waitor: Well, we 'av raven stoo, boiled raven, grilled raven, roast raven, raven on a stick, or three ravens dun differently...

Customer: I'll have the.... Raven Stew?

Waitor: Sorry, Raven's orrf...

World's Worst chat up line?
"What's a good looking babe like you doing in a dump like this?" - it never works, so I have been told, having never used it.

World's Worst Tasting Vegetable?
One carrot to another carrot.....did you see that vegatable...............pea

Well it is a joke in bad taste Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

World's worst draft excluder
Sign me up Sarg!

World's Worst Pizza.
"What would you like in your pizza? Cheese, tomato or pineapple?" - Waiter
"Euhh, I don't know. Choose yourself" - Customer

World's worst country
Frostbitten and poverty stricken Lower Slobovia, an imaginary country created by Al Capp. When the tundra did thaw, they were up to their necks in water. Dilbert also travels there on business (though, maybe the name of the country was changed to protect the innocent).

Worlds worst 3-D movie?
The movie where only the opening cinematics are in 3D and is Branded :"The First ever 3D movie"

World's worst footballer?

Orginal post Posted Monday 11th August 2008 (02:46pm)
That would have be one who scored more than one goal for his opponent; and in the same game, accidently stepped on the foot of his team's star player, causing a season ending fracture.

World's Worst Truck/Lorry driver?
The guy who tried to do a u-turn on a 2 lane road (1 for each direction) after realising that he was going in the wrong direction.

World's worst son
"Here's my credit card bill, Dad, give me the car keys now!"

World's worst hairdresser.
"And would you like a lollypop or a balloon with your buzz cut Mister T? What's that you say, you just wanted a trim around the edges of your Mohawk!"

WORLDS WORST HITCHHIKER
The guy who tried to hitch a ride on the freeway with a gun in his hands.

World's worst policeman
The fat, unkempt one with a purloined apple in one hand and a doughnut in the other.

World's Worst Highwire Walker?
"Whad 'ya put a net there for if I wasn't supposed to fall into it?!"

World's worst dog groomer.
"No need to bathe the dog it will lick itself clean, I assure you."

World Worst Web site
The one where every link installs a different Trojan horse.

World's Worst Cup of Tea?
The one where when you pick up your cup you see water with some green tea leaves in it!

World Worst Doctor
"Drop your trousers please..."
"But I have ear-ache...."
"I said... Drop your trousers..."

Wiggle Smilie

World's Worst Artist
I call it a study in white.

World's Worst Soft Drink.
The one flavored like licorice.

World's worst circus act.
That very dangerous high wire act, which will be done without a safety net; that is, until you actually find it is strung just four inches above the ground. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

World's Worst Poet
In the beautiful gutter you fell,
of rotten eggs and tomatoes you smell,
O beautiful girl from the well!

World Worst Author
iT wars uh daRk unD SturMey kNight: soddenly a Shirt wrang out!

Worlds worst cowboy/jackaroo.
"Good morning Sir. I heard you were in search of a cowboy?" cowboy asked
"Yes. Have you previous work experience my boy?" the Rancher asks
"Yes i know everything a cowboy has to do" cowboy answers.
"Good. Get to work then," boss says and walks away.
"Wait, before you go. What are my duties?"

World worst cyclist
Okay, I now have loosened all the spokes and applied honey to the chain and sprockets, what do I do next.

World's Worst Channel Swimmer
"Will i get all the green lights along the way sir or should i stop at the red lights?"

World Worst typist
Tht wd b mr, Grpbdt.

World's Worst Cartoonist?
Hey, could you please show me how to draw a man?

World worst secretary
Sorry, I can't take notes or type your letter right now; I'm doing my nails.

Worlds' Worst Wurst?
The guy who pronounced Charles Dickens as Dahl's Chicken!

World worst witch
Glinda, Witch of the West - who was not wicked at all. What fun is a non-wicked witch?
World Worst Memory
Grondy
Elk Grinning Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie
You got that right, I get so wrapped up trying to provide a pithy reply that I forget what game we are playing, let alone remember to post something for the next player to reply to. Hopefully when Grep finally gets us a new forum engine, we will be able to read the previous posts while concurently typing a reply.

I think that this remains the World's Worst thread, if so:

World's Worst Window Washer?
'I'm sorry Sir i can't go up there. I'm afraid of heights'

World Worst Mathematician
Now let me see, two plus three, carry the four is eleven times two divided by seven is five hundred and ninety four or is that seven hundred thirteen? Oh it doesn't matter, it is good enough for government work.

World's Worst Hot Dog?
"Hot dog, Hot dog. Fresh hot Dog. The dog was caught this morning only. Hot dog"

World Worst Stadium
That would be 'The house that Ruth built', Yankee Stadium. Visiting teams have lost more games there than they have won. And now the last game ever to be played there, has been played, for a new replacement stadium is being built across the street from it. When the 'Curse of Ruth' finally wore off the Boston Red Sox and they finally won the World Series after trading Babe Ruth to the New York Yankees—in fact they have now won it twice—the Yankees decided to build a new stadium and this year they have been having one of their worst seasons in ever so many years.

World's Worst Songbird?
We are tied for the first place. The first is Eva Cassidy's Songbird which is a disgrace for all Birds. Whoever has ever ever heard a bird speaking let alone using musical instruments? The second is that things which comes to tatter every morning near your window and breaks your pleasant sleep.

World Worst Cook
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] >>