Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
I have glasses which I use for pc work only - my work involves a pc and I work in the eye clinic at the local hospital.

What's your starsign and do you fit the description for that starsign
Im a Leo ..wants to be in centre for attention Smile Smilie Lots of feelings GOOD/BAD .gives my fellowers all of my love and the ones I truly love I go through fire and Hell for Smile SmilieI have got a strong opinion and seldom starts a figth ..do know if this is a typical LEO anyway its meSmile Smilie
Do you often travel by train ?
Nope, never even been on one before. I don't have any money (literally) so travel isn't in my future for a long time...Sad Smilie

what was the last book you read? any reviews for us?
Quote:
Oh dear, should I really tell all of you this? I'm going to seem extremely pathetic. Well, when I was 13 I was in the Miss Pre-Teen Arizona Pageant (I know, I know...sad), and for the talent portion of the show, I played the piano. Needless to say, I messed up, stopped playing in the middle of the piece, and then panicked, and started over from the beginning. I went back to my room and cried. Funny enough, I haven't been able to play the piano in front of people ever since without getting extremly nervous to the point that my hands shake and I can't hit the right notes. Very strange.

Aaw.. *hugs* I'm sorry Eruwen, that doesn't sound like much fun. Sad Smilie

well, the last book I read was most likely a book about statistics and it was horriibly boring, so please don't read that.

Next person wants to help me clean my apartment? Big Smile Smilie *wink wink, nudge nudge*
Yeah, sure! But what do I get out of it?

Do you believe that we are governed by the zodiac signs we were born under?
You know as a catholic I'm not supposed to believe in all that pagen stuff......but of course I do...... though you do need to take it wth a pince of salt (and a glass of water hehe lol)

I'm a Libra - can't make my mind up!!!

Do you like to post lots and lots of threads
If you're asking if I like to post IN lots and lots of threads, then yeah, sometimes. It just depends on the kind of day I've had... ^_^

What's your favorite animal and why?
I like dolphins...always have....no reason...theyre just cool!

what was the best day of your life?
Man, tough one...it's a close call between a river rafting trip I took where my husband and I became inseparable, and a trip I took to Edinburgh where I met my first love.

What would you say your style of dress is?
Hobo.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
Pretty little i guess...they dont have very strong beaks if i remember correctly...

If you found a old chest full of gold, what would you spend it on?(im talking lots of cash here....)
pay back my loans....get my licence...get a SmartCar...Buy a home...and then, if there's any left over, whatever the heck I wanted!!

what was the worst illness you've ever had?
In 1991 I had a major foot bone infection requiring a double antibiotic IV and concurrently underwent 5 hours of major urinary tract surgery requiring more antibiotics and painkillers. All these different medications turned me toxic causing me to go off my rocker for three days, until they took me off everything. Six hours later I was back to normal and have been mentally sound ever since. Well at least back to my normal self. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Have you ever jumped from a moving schoolyard or backyard swing; or have had the other person suddenly jump from the other end of your teeter-totter, causing your butt to pound onto the ground?
Yep, I've done both and have had them happen to me as well.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Quote:
I like dolphins...always have....no reason...theyre just cool

A few weeks ago I had a swim with Thelma - a Dolphin - it was AMAZING...

My guilty pleasure is sitting cross stitching, with a good film on (usally LOTR - sorry) with a BIG glass of wine...aahhhhh....mmmmmmm...when I should be doing some housework!

What is the best thing about you
One one is as perfect as I am there is no one best thing. Everything about me is *best*. I am fabulous.

How many lights are on in your house at the moment?
Only one in my boys room since he is on the net , its sunny and brigth so I dont need anymore at the time
What did you have for dinner ?
ummm...last night I had....chicken....and sidekicks....and broccoli...

What comic book hero would you choose to save your life?
Quote:
and sidekicks
what are sidekicks ??

ooooh......Wolverine......!!!!!!

Do you have to keep going back to check which thread you're on before you post?
Quite often, because after I get my thoughts down on the previous question I have forgotten what the thread is about and have no idea how to phrase my question, let alone what will it be about.

Now what is this thread about, oh yes, the person below.

What do you do first directly after swinging you legs out of bed each morning?
Fall back into bed. Then I try again and again and again...after about the 3rd try I normally am able to haul my body into my bathroom...normally.

Have you ever played Sudoku before? If so, did you win and did you like it?
well....yes....I have...but I don't win everytime...but it does feel pretty good when you win! lol

Maydmarion, Sidekicks are a quick sidedish created by Lipton that could be made in about 15 minutes. They could be microwaved, or done on the stove...they're quite tasty actually!

Who is your favorite tv character?
Oooo...tough one. Would Ioan Gruffudd as Horatio Hornblower count as a TV character? Well, if so, he's my favorite. Otherwise, I guess I like Patsy from Ab Fab Smile Smilie.

Were you watching baseball tonight to see if Barry Bonds would beat Babe Ruth's homerun record?
Nope sorry Eruwen I didnt..was it exciting ?
What are your plans for the wekeend?
Climb the Aconcagua.

Have you ever drunk wine through your nose?
um no, but however you drink is up to you, i may try that some day, if im feeling crazy and a video recorder is around (preferably at a party) Disturbed Smilie

Have you ever completed a 1000 piece puzzle???
yup...not by myself though, but I did the majority of it!Smile Smilie

when was the last time you got your hair cut?
In February, and I'm scheduled to get it cut again next week. Gotta keep up the 'do. Wink Smilie (It's still passed my shoulders though, which is the shortest it has ever been.)

How do you like your eggs cooked?
Omlette; though lately I have come up with a recipe that is pretty good.

Grondy's Cheesy Eggs
1. Melt 1/4 tsp butter in a small covered glass dish (1.5 to 2 cups) in the microwave for 30 seconds and swirl the butter around to coat its sides.
2. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of grated cheddar cheese (or Cheez Whiz) in the dish and mix it with a fork such that it melts in the heat of the dish and butter.
3. Add two eggs and using the fork, whip them together with the cheese.
4. Add a dash of tobasco sauce and whip it in too.
5. Lightly cover and place in microwave for 2 minutes at 70% power. (Ignore when you hear the generated steam pop the lid off.)
6. Allow to to cool for at least 2 minutes and dig in.

(I had a haircut and beard trim yesterday for the first time since January and for the remainder of the day, thought my head would freeze.)

How many books do you read in a month?
im not a very fast reader, the reason is that i like to really read it thoroughly so i can understand it so id say about 2 big-ish books a month Read Smilie

How long can you wag your tongue until it gets really tired???
And why exactly would you want to know that?
Oh LA86......go on...go on...go on...go on......we all want to know......just for fun.....lol
I suppose most men would say women can wag for a lot longer hehehe.....

How many times have you read LOTR
Completely from head to tail.... 5 times. But nowadays, I only pick up some random chapter and read.

Are you happy?
At this moment yes, as i have found an old school friend, from many years ago, and i just recieved an email from her Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Do you have an old school friend that you keep in contact with???
yes, actually I do. I'm only 3 years out of highschool though, so it hasn't been that long since we were all together. I miss my high school friends a lot though. which reminds me, I wanted to write some sappy emails today! Happy Elf Smilie

Are you barefoot?
Nope, I'm at work; being barefoot probably doesn't jive with our "corporate policies."

Is there a song that you currently listen to over and over? If so, what is the name of it and who is the singer?
It's a song by Jimmy Somerville - called 'For a Friend'.

What's the best thing that's ever happened to you, so far...
Wow...best thing that's ever happened to me?! well...i know this is gonna be corny, but finding my fiancée. literally days before we started dating I was on the verge of suicide. then, he showed me that someone does care for me, and I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I hope he knows that.

How many toes does a chicken have? Happy Elf Smilie I like chickens! Happy Elf Smilie
If what chickens have are toes rather than claws, then I believe they have four on the end of each leg or foot for a grand total of eight. Of course I could be wrong for I haven't messed with chickens for for about fifty years when we had them on our farm.

I do remember hypnotizing them with a straw placed on the ground in front of its beak with the chicken and its head held to the ground. When we let it go it would stay there staring at the straw until we disturbed it. Chicken Smilie

Did you ever gather eggs or even talk to a live chicken?
Oh yah Smile SmilieIve gathered eggs but not from a chickenSmile Smilie
What are your plans for today ?
My plans for today are the same as almost any day day: wake(after I go to bed here), eat, watch my little sisters, eat lunch, down they go for a nap, watch tv, read book...
Pretty dull!Boring Smilie Unless we go somewhere, nothing else to do, I'm done with school already, and we're stuck inside, supposed to rain here all week every day, all day.

Do you think skunks are cute?
Yup. But, believe me, that doesn't mean you can keep them as pets.

What's your biggest dream right now?
Right this very second?! To be back in bed! lol...but seriously, to have a good job that I like, and to have my school loans all paid off....that would be nice!

What colour shirt are you wearing?!
Pink

Have you ever eaten ants?
Ug no - not even the ones from China (I think) that are covered in chocolate.

When was the last time you had a REAL pamper day (no-not the nappy Wink Smilie )
umm...never. i don't get pampered. the most pampering i've ever had (other than when I was a baby) was when I spent an hour in a bath and shaved and did all that girly stuff...lol

what is your favorite movie and what is your favorite scene in that movie?
My favorite movie, oh, I don't know really. I've seen so many movies that I like, I don't have one particular favorite. Braveheart is one of my many favorites though, and I'd have to say at the end, when William Wallace gets executed. Sad Smilie Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Wallace, it's just that that part is so moving, it's left the greatest impression on my mind of the movie.

Do you like to play chess, and if so, are you good at it?
Well, yes I do play chess. And I'm quite an average player.

What's your ear worm (a tune that you can't get out of the head) at the moment?
I can't really say...I'm watching the movie Drumline and there's lots of good music in that...but, yesterday, it was the song "Strip my Mind" off of Stadium Arcadium by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

what was the last good thing to happen to you?
I talked to my girlfriend.

Where does the Sun rise from in your place?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>