Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
I'd rather listen to lyrics about my dog dying, my girl running away, my pick-up truck breaking down, and my guitar string snapping than trying to make out the words of a song that insults sobriety, peace-officers, womanhood, and my intelligence.

Do you want one scoop or two of chocolate ice cream?
Two! Greedy me!

If it was mint chocolate plus bubble gum ice cream, would you have one or two?
I think I'd pass....nice cookies 'n' cream for me!

If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Eden.

Do you collect anything?
Moss and dust bunnies. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie I also seem to have a rather extensive collection of books that I have failed to give away.

Why do you do what you do when you should be doing what you don't want to do; and what are these things that are being done and not being done?
because I'm a lazy slob! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie....sometimes I play D&D....other times I play Game Cube...read a book, watch TV chat online....things that are suppose to be done...cutting the grass...cleaning, things like that!

How many times did you have to read Grondy's last question before you understood what it meant?
Twice! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

How many times do you check the P-T forum in a day?
Once or twice, depending on how much work I have to do, which also determines the length of the visit.

When and how did you first discover PT?
Last summer....just browsing around trying to find something to entertain my LotR fetish, and I stumbled upon this happy little site, and fell in love *awwww* lol...Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What was the last song you listened to?
This Love by Pantera... Very good 'wake up' music, I must say Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Do you enjoy the noise of the jingle bell, or does its endless jingling exasperate you?
it makes me want to go on a killing rampage. of course when one has 4 younger siblings, you become slightly irritable at the slightest loud sound, or maybe that's just me.....and bells and whistles happen to be my siblings' current favorite noisemakers, grrrr. >_<

Which would you rather have? Keylime pie ice cream or dark choco-raspberry?
hmmmmmmmmmm pie................ yes the keylime pie ice cream, gorgeous...

What is your favourite type of evening???
Just sitting at home, either reading, watching TV, or listening to music.

Do you like musicals? If so, which one is your favorite?
No I dont I prefer action films.When was the last time you went joging?
Ages ago Smile Smilie
What's your favourite film ?
hmmm, at the moment i'm gonna have to say master and commander cuz i seriously love that show....( and thanx for the compliment Loss =P)

Do you prefer paper or plastic?
Plastic bags and paper dishes. We recycle the bags, although I can't say as much for the dishes...

I'm watching M&C right now Orc Grinning Smilie

Do you like storms or clear skies?
well...I like to listen to storms and things like that, but if they're really bad they kinda scare me. especially when I'm trying to sleep. See, I live in an area that get a few tornadoes in the summer and stuff, so when its really windy and whatever I get kinda freaked out. but ya, I do like thunderstorms and stuff!

juice or water?
Water indeed Smile Smilie
Do you like carousels ?
Yes, there is one at the Point Defiance Park in Tacoma that is great; I can't remember if it had the brass ring thingy, like the big one had at Natatorium Park in Spokane during my childhood.

Where do you go swimming: pool, lake, river, creek, or old swimming hole?

There was a deep slow spot in Coal Creek about a mile from our farm where we could cool off on a hot summer's afternoon or evening. However, we did have to inspect ourselves afterwards to ensure we hadn't picked up a stray leach or two. This seldom happened and the cool swim was well worth the bother.
Sadly, I live in the city so rivers and creeks are hard to come by. I usually swim in the chlorine-filled, unnatural blue water of the swimming pool. Other than that I swim at the beach, but I'm still quite hesitant to do so sometimes because I almost drowned at the sea when I was a kid Paranoid Smilie

What do you do when you cannot get on the Internet?
I get a bit frustrated Smile Smilie but since we have 4 computers at home there's always one workingSmile Smilie
Do/did you often got jealous on your brother/sister ?
heck yes! My family spoils my brother, and I'm not just saying that. They are paying for his college education, and I had to pay for mine out of my own pocket...so, why wouldn't I get jealous right?

Do you like Tom Cruise?
In some roles... one example being Mission Impossible. He can be a very suave dude Cool Smilie

Glasses, contacts, or NA?
Nope ..but I should perhaps wear glasses when reading or watching the Telly Smile Smilie
Do you often use bad language when you get mad ?
I used to, but managed to break the habit a few years ago - you'd be suprised at the extent to which music lyrics, movie lines and the company you keep can affect your habbits and mannerisms - scary!

Would you ever eat biltong? (dried out, spiced raw meat - sounds disgusting but very yummy)
I've never heard of biltong, but if it is like jerky I'm up for it Orc Grinning Smilie

Can you read maps with a sense of understanding?
Not everytime but I 'm not bad either!Besides that ,I love geography and maps.Do you like traveling or do you prefer stayng at home with your family?
I love traveling... but not with my family. I just went to France, Italy, and Greece* for 20 days with an ambassador program, got home, and went to Arizona, Utah, and Nevada for 8 days.

*Order of tour being Paris, Reims, Versailles, Venice, Florence, Assisi, Pisa, Rome, Patras, Athens, I think. I ate some... interesting ... food. I have hundreds of photos from the trip.

What career do you want to have when you grow up? If you are already grown up, what career did you want to have and did that end up being what you did? Why or why not?
Well...I'm still not in my career...or any career right now. I would however like to go to university for physical or forensic anthropology.

DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON!!! do you push?
Of course not! what's the best movie you have ever seen
Usually the last one, unless it happened to be the worst or only middling. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Have you evel eaten flied lice? Pardon my accent. Elk Grinning Smilie
Rice, lice, tastes all the same to me Orc Smiling Smilie

Are you comfortable drinking tap water or do you have to buy bottled?
I buy bottled. Tap water has a funny taste to it.

Are you eager for the summer to fade?
Um, yes and no, i love the autumn, but summer is really the only time its warm here, but i love the climate here.......... hmmm im confused but i would like a little bit of sun before it goes dark once more

When did you first realise that Santa didnt exist??? (sorry if this post made you realise it Big Smile Smilie)
I was seven and found the recent to an Addy doll that I had begged my parents for; the only problem was I hadn't seen the doll yet. Come Christmas the first gift I opened from Fat Santa Smilie was one I'd already guessed I'd get.
Seven is a good age to get past such things; I had a leg up on the rest of my class Orc Smiling Smilie

Would you buy a wooden duck or are such decorations too frivolous?
Duck Smilie
Nah, I went through a phase in my early teens: I had loads of little ornaments all over my room.. starting with dogs and cats, then angels, then fairies, then dragons and wizards; but they mostly just collect dust, take up space and make the room look cluttered. So I got rid of all but a few tastefull ornaments and will never buy another one.

What do you spend the majority of your day doing? (apart from sleeping)
Being a housewife ? Big Laugh SmilieExcept from working I spend most of my FREETIME reading Read Smilie
Do you always eat supper ?
ya...it's not healthy to miss meals! Even if you're trying to lose weight, DON"T SKIP MEALS! It's very bad! and doesn't help your metabolism... Teacher Smilie infact, it slows it down...making you gain weight!

Do you have a sore neck/back?
Yes unfortunately, along with many other problems that i bear with me, but life goes on...........

Do you think that doctors who dont really know whats wrong with you give you pills for the hell of it, so they can not look shamed as they havnt got a clue??? I believe that as it has happened many times to me, they gave me pills that didnt even work Super Wow Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie
Strange but my respect for docs are lessened in the last few years. Most do their very best, but some make us common people really feel lousy.

How often do you party with family or friends?
Unfortunately some doctor often does that Loss..(My husband work in a factory (WEIFA )making lots of those pills so I know what most of them helps for ..) I think sometimes the doctors gives you medicine for everything ..specially when it is some sort of virus..it's a shame thoughMad Smilie
When did you last read a magazine ?
Yesterday I read the July/August 2006 issue of The Planetary Report, the publication of The Planetary Society of which I have been a member since 1981. The cover of this current issue shows a large (31km) diameter, previously undetected, crater-shaped feature in the Great Sahara of North Africa.

How many times did you crash and burn when you were first trying to ride a bicycle. I was okay on sidewalks, but went over a few times on our crushed gravel country roads where it was harder to steer at low speed.
Hmm....that's a tough one...I think I did alright...only a few bumps and bruises...but, we had training wheels, so it wasn't so bad. I also lived on a crush gravel road, so it kinda hurt a LOT when you fell...my baby brother was lucky though. when he was old enough to learn how to bike without training wheels, the road was completely paved...but he had some pretty hard falls anyways! lol

OH NO!!! A wraith!! What do you do?!?
i'd pluck up the courage to tap him/it on the shoulder and give him a flower, see if i can be buddies with him Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What do you do with a drunken sailor??? Earli in the mooooorrrrrning???
I would open a bottle of wine and drink along with him Big Laugh Smilie
Do you remember your first day at school ?
yes i do, although it was black and white??? Elf Confused Smilie i remember everyone being in black and white, although it was such a long time ago, things were probably black and white, i was being walked to my classroom, holding this teachers hand, she was sooooo tall (to me anyway) Big Smile Smilie

Who is the oldest person youve heard of ............... ever???
I'd say Adam from Eden... although, I do recall hearing of a woman about 10 years ago who was in her 120's.

What is the strangest pet you've owned?
I had a pigeon once...only cause it broke its wing and I didn't want it to die...but it died anyways...my mom had a baby raccoon....but it ran away...I haven't had weird pets...not many pets at all really!

What do you do when a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one around to hear it?
I do not know maybe I'd run to avoid the tree falling on me!What would you do if someone you know left without any clue?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>