Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
on a desk

When was the last time your parents embarrassed you?
Just after Christmas when my Dad slipped a waitress a tip like he was doing some sort of drugs deal. If you're going to leave a tip, just leave it. Don't make such a fuss.

How many penalty points do you have on your driving licence?
Hehehe NONE!!!

If you do have points why did you get them?
My license expired in 1980 and in the previous 24 years I only collected three tickets for moving violations.

1) A left turn against a red light after stopping, on a one-way street with a police car sitting next to me on my right. Dunce Smilie Cost $15 when I was 17.

2) Following too close on my way to Idaho to drink beer. (Luckily it wasn't on the way back.) Cost $25 when I was 20.

3) 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on an empty highway on a sunny Fourth of July afternoon with the family. Cost $50 when I was about 35.
Got a question, Grondy? Big Smile Smilie
He must have forgotten, because he's offline again now.

I'll go next then, I guess.

Ehm...

What kind of car do you own or would you like to own?
I have a Ford Mondeo TD at the moment, for you non Brits, its a hatchback and diesel cause Petrol is getting too expensive

If money were no problem then Id easily own an Aston Martin DB9, smooth!

On the note of money being no object, in which country would you like a holiday home?
In England so that I wouldn't have to travel too far to get there.

What do you dislike the most about yourself?
My hair. It won't stay straight.

How old are you?

What was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Some stupid movie with a actor i cant remember (that happens very often with me)

When did you last take a shower?
Just about 1/2 hour ago!!

How many times a year do you call in sick to work or call out of school sick?
Never.

What is the capital of Trinidad and Tobago?
Port-of-Spain? I looked it up even!! *cough*loser*cough*

Who is the hottest actor ever?

hint: he was in Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Grind......JK
Keanu Reeves, Orlando Bloom, Heath Ledger, Vin Diesel, I watch WAAAAaaaayyy too many movies...

Is your best friend a guy, or girl?
A gurl.

Do you take after your father or your mother?
Mother

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Two monste- I mean brothers.
How many times have you read the Lord of the Rings?
I cant count that high. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

If you lived in Middle Earth, what would you do for a living?
A Healer.

If you could chose to become an Elf or remain a human what race would you pick?
Elf of course. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What would your house be like in Middle Earth?
It wouldn't. I'd live in a tree.

If you had the choice betwwen good and evil, which side would you join?
EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL and down right NASTY

They get the best lines and well being good is kinda wussy and not particularly exciting.

Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie

If you were at the battle of Pelennor fields would you prefer to be riding a Mearas/horsey or an oliphaunt?

A horsey - they're faster

What kind of music do you listen to?
Oh, a bit of everything really. Silly answer, but I don't have a certain style I prefer. I can listen to almost anything and enjoy it. Animated Wink Smilie

How many dictionaries do you have?
Several.

Do you dye your hair?
No.

Who is/are your best friend(s) around here?
Elfstone, Rednell and Gnampie. I miss not seeing 42 around anymore.

Which past member do you miss most?
Aule, he was a good chap, livened the site up when he was here.

Who is your hero?
True heroes? My parents, there's some history there lol

If you could invite 5 famous people to dinner whether living or dead, who would you pick?
I would invite Tolkien (of course), Gabriel Byrne (in my logic of course too), Bono (yep, the U2, I would like to meet him some day), Grondy (it would be nice to have a chat in person, really, as with everyone on this, but I can pick only five people...) and Vladimir Lenin (I would like to havea chat with him too, so maybe I'd finally know what really happend, because with Russian history you never know (no offence, I like Russia!)).

That was a tough question!

Who's your favourite actor/actress?
My favorite actor, looks-wise, is Keanu Reeves, my favorite actor, looks- and acting-wise, is Tom Cruise, I loved him in The Last Samurai.

Who's your favorite music group/singer?
Skillet.

What company made your computer?
Compaq...

Have you ever felt compelled to explore the migratory patterns of the ripened fruits of Cocos nucifera? (I.e. check out out coconuts migrate?)
uhhhhh not really.

Have you, recently, watched a show ment for 4-year-olds, of your own free will, then talked about it to your friends making them look at you like you were the biggest doofus on earth?
Lol, I watched Bob the Builder recently, and I quite liked it ( Paranoid Smilie ), but I never talk to anyway about it. Animated Wink Smilie I do like watching Winny the Pooh, and most cartoons too.

What is the last film you saw in the cinema?
That would be 'The Day After Tomorrow' and my niece has cornered me into taking her to see the new Harry Potter film this week too now they're on Half Term

Whats your earliest ever memory?
Being stung on the leg by a bee while standing next to a blue gate waiting for my grandfather to arrive. I was about three at the time.

If you were the hero/ heroine of any film, who would you be?
The eponymous Leon.

What's the last thing you ate?
A Tangerine with my extra strong Expresso.

Vitamin C + Caffiene = ?

What's your favourite "physical" trait in others - male/ female???
Eyes. I like eyes. They're always different, and you can see a lot in 'em. Smile Smilie

What's the last thing you do before you go to bed in the evening/night?
Turn the radio off.

What if your favorite drink?
Tea, Earl Grey, hot!

Who is your favourite Star Trek character (a clue to mine is in my answer above)?

Same as Vee's. Big Smile Smilie And the drink too! Good Morning Smilie Imagine my chock and horror upon discovering that neither Twinings nor Lipton sells tea in Germany!! Shocked Smilie (Well, you can get it on Ebay, but the freight costs are ... non-trivial) As a result I'm currently stocking four different brands of Earl grey, including Ahmad, which an over-polite young iraki fruit vendor talked me into. "Ceylon Tea. With Earl Grey" I have looked for body parts, but it looks (and tastes) good so far. Big Smile Smilie

Do you prefer going out (or staying in) with a few good friends, or go to a party with lots of "new people"?
I like staying in with a couple good friends. I loathe big parties witha lot of new people, because i dont make friends easily and i dont like to drink or smoke(or worse) , which is what everyone else does.

What do you like more? The cool mountains or the busy seaside?
Cool Mountains

What is the best thing to have happened to you in the past month?
My brother managed to completely restore my little old boat, which came as a great surprise to me, but I was completely overjoyed. Other than that, one of my friends is now considering to come along to Minsk next year, which is a huge victory, because at first he didn't even want to think about it. Yay! Big Smile Smilie

What is the last book you've read?
One of Ray Bradbury short stories.

What did you eat for dinner last night?
I ate no dinner last night: I had a western omlette at two and a huge tub of popcorn a four while watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I wasn't hungry until I got up this morning.

The movie was good, but a tad bit rushed. The only major discrepancy was the arrival time of the Firebolt. Oh, and Malvoy's buddies didn't grow as much as he did these past two years.

Why did all the characters seemed to age two years instead of just the one per the book?
Different director allowing them to act their ages, their acting has improved so that helps and, of course, puberty has hit them. Maybe now Ron will get his long nose and be as tall and gangly as he's supposed to be.

What would your ideal job be?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>