Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
No .noBig Laugh Smilie first I have to learn how to use a camera and how to hold it properly so far it's here there and everywhere
If you like meat ..how do you want it ? Rear .Medium or well done ?
It has to be 100% cooked, or I won't eat it. I get sick if there's still pink inside. Plus I don't want Mad Cow Disease! EEEK!

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
at least 4. i have braces so my mouth starts to look really nasty if i don't brush after i eat anything.

why is bacon so delicious?
Because it's salt maybe and you can eat it with lot of different thingsSmile Smilie
Do you like Mountains ?
I prefer oceans to mountains. Had to stay some weeks in a little town called Rjukan two years ago. The town is situated in the bottom of a canyon. I had the feeling of being held tight between the mountains. The sun is out of sight for months. I totally understand why they celebrate the day sun again is shining down into the streets.

Why are we so fascinated by water?
Because it is wet? More probably because it is necessary for life on this planet.

Where does the light go when you turn off the lights at bedtime?
back into the light bulb hiding for when you call for it once again

Where does the darkness go when you turn on your light???
Into the shadowssssssssssSmile Smilie
Do you often sing /act in front of a mirror ?
No, I can't see myself standing in front of a mirror singing or acting; I'm a little long in the tooth for that. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Do you like garlic and stake?
YESSSSS I doSmile SmilieTaste deliciousHappy Elf Smilie
How many times have you seen LOTR movies ?
more than i can count. not sure if i should be embarassed by the fact or rejoice. =P

do you like Stray Cats' music?
No, cats caterwauling, whether they are stray or if they have homes, are not music to my ears. Elk Grinning Smilie

Have you actually heard of the band 'Stray Cats' or even heard them play their music?
OMG! I totally have! I love the Stray Cats! I have one of their CDs!

What time of day do you normally wake up?
4:30-5:00 ish on weekdays, 8 on Sat and 10 on sundays....i wish it was ten everyday, curse the evil hell on earth named school.

Do you prefer long or short sleeved shirts?
hmmmm I think I would like short sleeve shirts more, but on the odd occasion, I would wear a long sleeve and roll up the sleeves

Do you like Muse???
Don't know what or who Muse is, though I do know what a muse is.

Do you like flamenco music?
i love it, especially dancing to it!!!! =P

what is your dream career?
Emperor of the world! I'd sort out all the problems and they'll be no more hunger, poverty or war. All will love me and despair! O.K, so I'm a bit of a megalomaniac.

What is your favourite month?
Im stuck between April and October, trees are shedding leaves with rain as well, Rain isnt bad, its calming, I like it

Have you listened to the Gladiator soundtrack???
Nay, sorry Loss! I can't say it has been a favourite of mine yet. But I do take the challenge.

Are you looking forward to a long and snowy winter?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO :Snowman: That I can do without !!
Are you hungy ?
starving, PB &J isn't very filling....

Next is at work right now.
No ;I just got home from workHappy Elf Smilie (Arwen NEXT ?? I often do the sameSmile Smilie )
Do you often forget what thread you open ?
What, moi? Never!!!
How did Frodo and Sam get down from the cliff-tops of the Emyn Muil Question Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie
They used Elven Rope, and Smeagol's guidence.

Sun or Moon?
Sun, because it is warmer. (I see i'm not the only one who forgets.) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What did you eat for breakfast today?
Breakfast was a many-cornied matter, this evening it will be fresh (newly cooked) shrimps and German white wine.

Is extreme weather a problem to you this fall?
Do you mean autumn? No it's a little windier than usual, and the rain's heavier (I should know, I'm a postman) but it's not as cold as usual and that's a good thing.

When was the last time you got your hair cut?
About 45 days ago, neck hair about 5/8 inch long: getting ready for winter Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What color shoes are you wearing?
I do not use shoes indoor, socks will not be used before 1. of december, so I am walking around in my house the Hobbitan way.

Why are everybody so eager to have my hair cut ?
because if its anything like my guyfriends' hair its either mangy, ill managed, gross to look at, or has too many split ends. If you do get it cut, make sure to wash it before or not do anything that requires sweating....cutting/washing dirty hair is the worst, i speak from experience.

Have you ever won a contest?
Yes, we had a family contest where some of my grandchildren tried to outsmart me in cardgames, so I had to cheat to win, does that count for something?

Is it possible to play games without trying to win?
yup, if u know ur already know ur going to win, like aruging with guys about who's right.

aren't slurpees delicious?
I don't know what a slurpee is so I can't say, I suppose you are American.

Isn't life just wonderful?
It sure beats what comes in second. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Have you ever gotten sunburned on a cloudy day.
YesSmile Smilie I went skiing with some friends of mine (ages ago) and on the mountain the sun gets pretty warmCool Smilie
What's the best thing you have ever bought ?
hmmm, that's a tough one. I love our couch, it's really big and comfy - feels great to plonk down on it after a long day at work. But I think the best thing I've ever bought would be tickets to the Jars of Clay concert a couple years ago - I'll never forget it!

Do you think music is better when the lyrics have a deeper meaning?
yeah....although random songs about zombies are pretty awesome.

do you consider yourself a fashion expert?
No, I prefer to be different and stand out from the crowd.

What is the most beautiful sight in the world?
Home, when you've been away for a while. There's nothing as home!

Why won't you be out in the woods this weekend?
I will.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because its parents told it not to cross the road! Why else would it do a dumb thing like that.

Chicken sittin' beside the road,
Its heart went pitter-patter.
Along came a car and squashed it flat.
Beep! beep! Chicken splatter!

My paraphrase of the Peanut Song.

Where has all the Summer gone?
Don't know but it's still warm where I live and the sun is shining todaySmile Smilie
Do you often go skiing on the mountain side during winter ?
Nope - I've never been skiing - we don't really get enough snow here for that kinda thing.

Have you ever ridden a camel? If you haven't you should try it - it's tons o' fun!
Nope I haven't Smile Smilie
What's your hobby ?
annoying my parents and atm, working on writing a novel so i can find a publisher and see if its any good.

Do you enjoy taking government courses?
I'm not sure we have that kind of educational happenings in my country, so the answer is no.

Are someone really looking forward to winter season?? Snowman Smilie
Nope, my wheelchair and snow don't mix; something about lack of traction. :elfbiggirn:

How many peanut butter or tuna fish sandwiches can you eat in one setting?

or

Do you like lutefisk?
I hear ya about the wheelchair, such a bother when trying to get through certain slippy bits, sometimes it won't grip and I go flying down the hill, as I live on a hill, which isn't a great place for a wheelchair either, I wish that there could be a ploughing sort of instrument to be attached to the chair, then the snow would be no problem Orc Smiling Smilie

I can probably eat about 5 or 6 sandwiches (I don't mind which filling), although you probably mean the huge things like Subway, so in that case i can probably eat about 2 - 3 I should think

Can you bend your fingertips without bending the rest of the finger???
nope, not double jointed.

how many weddings did you attend this year?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>