Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
I've already got it, Research Fishery Officer for a Sea Fisheries Committee.

What's your most treasured possession?
I don't really treasure possessions, but if I had to choose I'd say one of my guitars.

Which of the PT smileys is your favourite?
Elk Grinning Smilie

and I (of course)

What is your favourite character from the LOTR trilogy?

Gimli

Which is your favorite book, apart of The lord of the rings?
I think it would have to be Mort by Terry Pratchett closely followed by The Hobbit which is technically not LOTR Big Smile Smilie

Who do you think is the worst movie actor of the last 10 years, male or female?
Sylvester Stallone!!! I hope I don't offend anyone!

Who's the worst female actress??
Well i think its........the one from Buffy

How old are you? heheh, i hope Vee comes and answers it

P.S.I like Mort too Severin. Its really great Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Have you ever dodged the fare on a bus/train?
I do it all the time, especially on late-night train journeys.

What is your favourite colour?
At the moment it's yellow. But I like green and blue too. Elk Grinning Smilie

Are you in love with someone?

Animated Wink Smilie
Not at the moment. Smile Smilie

Do you prefer math puzzles or word puzzles?
Word puzzles.

Do you have a teddy bear and if you do what is its name?
I had a teddy bear. His name was Georgie. But now, I have Puppie, a stuffed duck, and Moo Moo, a stuffed puppy, and of course, i can't forget Jingle, a stuffed Christmas Moose.

Are you a good artist, and if you are, or even if you aren't, can you draw anime?

I'm not sure if I'm a good artist but I can draw anime, though I haven't tried doing it in a long time. I more into drawing potraits. Wink Smilie

Do you have your own website? If yes, what's it about? If no, do you plan on creating one?
Im inthe middle of building one, I design and handmake my own greetings cards so Ivfe decided to set up my own website to sell them etc - my old website was a sci-fi desktop wallpaper one where i created all my own wallpaper for download but didnt have enough room for everything unless i wanted to pay for the extra space lol, couldnt be bothered!

When was the last time you swore at your parents, if ever?
Does swearing when they can't hear me count? 'Cause I do that all the time.

Do you like music like Linkin Park, Nickelback, and/or NewFound Glory?

No.

Do you get on the computer more than three times every day?
Yes.

Do you know Karate?

No, I tried to learn, but it didn't last long so all I know how to do is the stance...

Did you have a favorite pet while you were growing up? What was it and what was it's name?
I'm still growing up, I'm only 14. My favorite pet is, well, my baby Cocoa! Cocoa is half-dachshund and half-rat terrier. He's brown, with darker stripes. Cocoa is my baby! And he's almost 6 years old!

Who's your favorite author?
Hmm, will avoid the obvious but after JRRT it's close between Anne McCaffrey and Stephen King. Or Phillip Pullman and JK Rowling. Don't do decisions so pick one for me.

Do you have a favourite season? If so, please give reasons.
Spring, because the weather begins warming up, the nights begin pulling out, and the promise of summer in is in the air. I don't particularly like hot weather, and I suffer from Hayfever, so i'm not really a Summer person.

If you could have a RAM chip implanted directly into your brain enabling programs to be downloaded directly into your head making learning almost instantaneous, would you be tempted to have one?
YES! Do you know how happy I would be with my short-term memory and ADD? I could not only remember old things, but learn new things! Like karate... Wink Smilie

Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it and how'd you get it?
My nickname was, for a while, 'Cheetah'. At school, we had a pajama day, and I have pjs with cheetah designs on them. When I was little, I was 'carebear' because my first name's Carrie, and I guess I was fun to be bearhugged. Now, though, its Cay-cay, because my baby sisters can't say my name, so she says 'cay-cay', and, I guess, my whole family's picked it up.

What kind of music do you like?

Hehehehehe. When he was little, JtC couldn't say Jonathan so he became Joffanan and still is as far as his sisters are concerned.

Music?

Anything and everything except for rap (although I find Emenem amusing), hard core opera (although I love choral opera like The Chorus of The Hebrew Slaves). I adore classics - favs are Bach (Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach is wonderful), Beethoven (Pastorale), Mozart..... Love blues, rock, reggae, R&B - love Jools Holland........ folk........ anything that gives me goosebumps - Skin from Skunk Anansie singing 'Follow Me Down'...... Puff the Magic Dragon...... oooh and Simon and Garfunkel!!!

Anyone heard of Marvin Pontiac?

What should you be doing now instead of reading PT?
I should be doing the ironing but I hate doing it so I'll leave it for a bit till I can be bothered! Smile Smilie

Have you ever cheated at anything?

Do guys count? Wink Smilie Not really, I've never cheated on a man, but homework papers... yea, a lot! Fortunately, I have yet to get caught

What's the one thing you did that got you in the biggest trouble with your parents? How were you punished?
I cannot really go into the biggest thing, but the second biggest was not going home after an evening awards ceremony at school. Naturally my folks were a bit frantic when I didn't turn up, and I got a kick up the backside from my father when I finally got home. It's the only time he ever hit me, and he broke his toe doing it.

What's the most stupid thing you have ever done?
Well one thing comes to mind. I was moving to the city to go to school and was wondering if the bread knife we had bought for me was sharp so I tested it eeever so carefully on the inside of my palm. Of course it was sharp. It cut through the outelayers of skin but didn't bleed, but it was quite long and I could see the cut for days after. And everytime I saw it I almost blushed, wondering what on earth made me think that was a good idea.

What is the best prank or joke you have ever pulled on someone?
Well, me and janelle stole Nicole's locker keys and her soft toy dog and we unlocked her locker and put the dog in and planted the keys in her pocket, after she'd looked there. Hehe. Great, except she found out it was us.

Do you think rabbits are sweet?
No, they need to be cooked.

Do you sleep on the floor?
No Rabbits are for petting!!!!

No no floor sleeping for me!

Do you know how to fly?
Yes, you just forget about hitting the floor.

What is the best way to go about catching approximately 10 woodlice without them crawling on you? (really need help with this one!)
Use your tongue

If you were to bury a time capsule for your great grand children, what three items would you put in it?
Their great grandfather for a start........ hahaha!

Seriously, this is a difficult one - so many things to choose from.

My poems and other writings for a start.
The teddy bear I had as a child.
Everything I have that is purple (walls not included).

OK, that might be more than 3 but think of the purple stuff as a collection.

If you could change one thing in the world today what would it be?
I would change all the deserts into fertile land and replenish the seas so we could grow enough food for every person on this earth.

Have you ever seen a piece of artwork, created by a famous artist, that you could really relate to? Who was the artist and why could you relate to the piece?
Well on my wall is an oil painting by my mother, who wasn't famous for her paintings, quiltwork, or needle work. It is a scene of a small scab-rock lake (really a huge pond) with the hexagonal, columnular, basaltic, rocks on the far shore and their mirrored reflection in the water. Then with reeds, sagebrush, and spring grass on the near shore, and with a light zepher wending its way across the water. As it reminded me of some of my childhood haunts, I had asked my mother for it when I was about 30. It isn't the best of her work, it's not very good in fact, but it brings back memories of my playing in such places, and of course, memories of my now departed mother.

Have you ever gone fishing? Describe the first fish you caught.
Yes, I have been fishing. Well, the first time I went fishing, I was maybe a year old. I didn't catch anything, but, I ate all the worms. The first time I actually caught something, however, was, well, when I was ten. I was fishing for bream with some crickets, and I caught the prettiest little fishy! It was so cute, it had a little silvery tail and fins. It had big, bright yellow eyes, and most of its body was sort of blue. Oh, it was so pretty, for a fish, I mean.

What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten, and what did it taste like?

I ate a live herring one day for a £5 bet after watching seagulls on the deck doing the same. It was about six inches long and slid head-first down my throat very easily. Unfortunately, when it hit my stomach I could feel it thrashing about (a very strange sensation). That, combined with the very fishy taste I was tasting kind of made me sick. Unfortunately, the fishy didn't come back up head-first like it had gone down and it lodged for a while in my throat. Most unpleasant, I can assure you.

I once ate an eyeball out of a mackeral too, just to see if it contained fresh water as they are rumoured to. Again, very oily and fishy. Not to be recommended.

What is the starngest thing ever to have happened to you?
Having eaten a live herring, Val asked
Quote:
What is the starngest thing ever to have happened to you?

Well.... as I remember, suddenly there was this rushing sound, a pumping sound, the walls closed in on me and I felt myself being pushed and squeezed. I had no idea what was happening. I could hear shouting but it sounded a long way away, and the warm red light that filtered through to my hideyhole darkened as I was pushed out and along the dark corridor. Just when I felt I couldn't breathe any more......... whoosh....... out into the fresh air.. free and cold and a bit confused.

What was the last gift you gave, to whom and for what?
The last gift was for myself and it was for just because...it was a digital camera!!! yay!!

Do you like NASCAR?
Can't stand it.

What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 instead of 9:00 because the cab was ordered for 9:30 for my 10:00 doctor's appointment.

What colour is your toothbrush?
my toothbrush is purple , (purple is my fave. color got it from the dentist)

Do you snore in your sleep?
Never snore in my sleep!

Do you talk in your sleep??
No.... In fact I had so much snot pouring out of nose last night due to hayfever, I did not even sleep in my sleep.

If you could be one other person, who would you be and why?
If I could be one person I'd want to be me cause I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

If you had the power to do one thing what would it be?
I would set me up as dictator and rule with and iron fist and a wooden leg.

Whats your favourite cheese?
Red cheddar

if you could be any famous writer of the 20th century, who would you be... and why?[/b
George Martin. Dunno why. I couldnt come up with anyone else in 2 in the morning. You try coming up with something interesting at that time. But yeah...hes a good writer for me, i like to read his books.

Describe your current pajamas(spelling?)? You know, the thing you sleep in.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>