Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
In fact I do, I keep feathers from the walks I take everynow and again, I have quite a few over the years, many seasons, though leaves wither by the time the next season comes along Orc Sad Smilie But feathers last Orc Smiling Smilie

Have you read Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontė?
Yes! Its an old favorite and I enjoy the old movie with Sir Laurence and Merle Oberon. Am presently reading H, the Story of Heathcliff's Journey Back to Wuthering Heights

Person below, do you ever feel that you were born in the wrong century?

I know - I've been gone a long time! I'm sorry! May I be forgiven?
To paraphrase Gandalf, "I wasn't born too late, nor was I born too early, I arrived precisely when I was meant to be.”

Are you satisfied with where you live, or would you rather live somewhere else?
I've been daydreaming of living in Oregon again; I miss the tall Douglas fir and the lack of dust.

Person below, have you seen the new Batman movie?
No, I'm going to wait for it to come to cable, and I don't mean pay-per-view either; I'd rather buy the DVD than do pay-per-view.

I assume that was western Oregon Sian, because eastern Oregon, just like eastern Washington where I grew up, has mucho dust. From my window as I type, I can see Douglas fir, red cedar, vine maple, and Rhody's. Here in western Washington we have little dust, except around the TV in my bedroom, but that just emphasizes the state of my house-keeping. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Do you vacuum every day, once a week, or just when your mother makes you?
Normally its once or even twice a day. Then i'm still using a broom... Elk Grinning Smilie

Next is a monk-like figure who's obsessed about keeping everything clean
Somewhat, Thorin; I have Friar Tuck's roly-poly figure and do like things clean.

Next feeds the birds regularly.

Yes, Grond, I lived near Portland and would live there again in a heartbeat. Your rhodys sound wonderful!
Nope Sian i rarely feeds the birds.

As for monk i was refering to an american serial where the protagonist is name Adrian Monk.
Elk Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie

Next likes eating peach
Yes I do now; when I was much younger the peach fuzz on their skin caused the skin on the insides of my wrists to break-out in a rash, so I could only eat canned peaches. Nothing better than freshly sliced peaches served with vanilla ice cream.

Do you eat fresh vegatables daily?
Not fresh everyday but veggies everyday is more correct.

Do you have an aggresive nature
No way, I'm so laid back, I'm a carpet. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Have you been watching the Olmpics on TV?
Only 3 boxing match. I'm not a fan of Olympics.

Have you read Mr Majeika by Humprey Carpenter?
No, I haven't; is it a good book?

Oh, Adrian Monk! I know that show but haven't watched it in a long time Smile Smilie

Person Below, do you like reading historical fiction?
Yes, but I also like non-fictional history.

Do you ever go to a park, sit, and just watch the people walk by.
Nah. I prefer going to a quiet place and enjoy the sound of silence.

What do you think of cultural values nowadays?
I think they are an a-bomb-in-a-nation and ought to be wiped out. jk

Actually because most people are leary of the cultural values of those they call "them," the "other," they can't just get along. Were we, all world's cultures, to just respect the cultural values of the others, without trying force our values onto them, why the world would be a much more peacefull place to live and raise families. As Rodney King said, after being beaten on camera by the police, "Can't we just get along?"

From what source do you receive your most trusted world news?
Online, the evening news..but I try to keep an open mind about what I hear and am not sure what to trust sometimes.

How much time to you spend online each day?
Hmm, it really depends day it is. When i was still at Secondary College I used to spend about 5hours online. Then in the last months before i started to attend University it could be a whole day. Now since i'm at University it's usually anything between 1 hour to 10 hours!

If you could fulfill only one of your dreams which one would it be?
If I won the lottery some of my dreams and those of others could come true so I'll take that one.

Person below, what is your favorite wild animal?
I don't have any favourite but I'll go for the eagle.

What is your idea of the ideal holiday?
Someplace where I can relax without a care in the world: no phone calls, no TV, no email.

What were you last doing, just before you decided to get ready for bed last night?
I was shuffling through a deck of animals card.

Same question to person below
I was on the Internet
What are your Dinner plans ?
None. I usually eat what is laid before me though i can cook! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie

Would you like to live in a historical town with ancient building? If yes why?
Yes; i'm very attracted to old architecture and antiques in general.

Next, what kind of hat would you wear to go skiing or hiking in the snow?
I'm sorry Sian but it never snows where I live. Snowman Smilie

What is your all time favourite song?
Toss up between 'Puff the Magic Dragon' and 'Green Back Dollar'; though 'Charlie on the MTA' might beat one of them out.
Fantastic Grondy! But.....errrrrrhh....where's you question? Orc Grinning Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie
What, three tunes and you want a question too?

What would rather do or go fishing?
Three tunes without a question is no fun!Elf With a Big Grin Smilie I'd say go fishing.

Would you rather go for a walk in a forest or go hunting?
A walk in the forest sounds cool.

When you were little, what did you want to become? And don't say 'bigger' or 'older'; those answers have already been taken.
I always wanted to be a soldier Elf With a Big Grin Smilie I have the height and if I practice I could have the fitness but army service in my country is not worth it.

Did you do the job you always wanted to or did you have to settle for something else?
I had wanted to be a fireman; but my body wasn't up to it, so I became a mechanical engineer.

What vocation(s) do/did your parent(s) practice? My father was a lumber-truck driver/diesel mechanic/wheat farmer and my mother was a homemaker/nurse in those chronological orders.
My mother was a teacher. She has retired but still gives private tuition at home. As for my father I don't want to talk about him. He's an absolute disgrace!

What was that which made you opt for the job you did?
I received an offer of employment upon obtaining my BS degree in Mechanical Engineering. It wasn't my first choice, but no one else offered. So I spent my entire career working on the design and repair of naval vessel equipment: for tiny hydrofoils and stealthy submarines to mighty battleships and giant aircraft carriers.

What was you favorite toy or game when/as you were growing up?
Well I loved playing Lego and I was addicted to that until I turn 15 then I met Ms PC and I got addicted to her and I'm still with her! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

If you have played GTA San Andreas do you like the songs featured in its soundtrack like 'A horse with no name' or 'I love a rainy night'
If I must create violence and destruction against people and property, I'll do it in fantasy settings against chaotic and evil creatures, where I get to wear the 'white' hat. This I do daily, Orc Smiling Smilie but I won't subject my morals to be spoiled by any of the So Angry Smilie Grand Trunk Autos or their ilk. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Well, I don't really care as it feels good to get rid of those people who annoy you there as you aren't able to do it in real life!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Why don't you like annoying people?
Well if they did something silly once it wouldn't be so bad but doing something silly repeatedly really is annoying!!

Are your neighbours friendly?
Yes Smile Smilie We like our neighbors.

How do you think the world will end?
I don't know. Maybe everywhere will be flooded by a rise in sea level, that is if there is no other destructive war again.

Would you like to go into space?
No, I like to keep my feet on the ground..

Person Below, what would you do if you won or inherited an enormous amount of money?
I'd buy my daughter a smallish house where she and my grandson could live happily with their dog and cats; then I'd save the remainder for when I finally will have to enter a nursing home.

So what will you be doing this Halloween?
Nothing unusual. Halloween is not a well known event here and is celebrated only in few areas and usually Halloween is over by the time I realise it.

What do you usually do on Halloween?
Every few years I carve a Jack-O-lantern. I also stock up on the type of candy bars that I like in case like last year I get no 'Trick or Treaters' and have to eat the leftovers by myself for the next few months. Pumpkin Smilie

How do you like your eggs cooked, if you eat them?
Either fried or boiled and put in 'tomato' and cooked for 5 mins over slow fire.

Do you eat eggs often?
Two or three times a week as long as my bad cholesterol stays low.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mixed Vanilla and chocolate.

Do you prefer KFC or McDonald?
McDonalds

Do you shower before going to bed or when you wake up in the morning?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>