Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
i do before going to bed also when i wake up in the morning.
At what time did you wake up today? Sleeping Smilie
Six, seven, eight, and nine. I got up at nine. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

What did you have for dinner yesterday?
Yesterday i had Noodles for my Dinner.
Do you like Scooby Doo? Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie
More so than his nephew. I have watched quite a few episodes in my time, though not recently.

How many books do you read in a month?
It depends on how long they are. This month I've read three so far but if the book is a thick one it can take up to six months for me to read.

Do you hum or whistle to yourself?
No, however I often sing in made up languages, which may be real; but not knowing any other than American-English and not having an interpreter, what they mean remains unknown. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Can you tap dance?
Nope, this is beyond my skills.

Can you sing when you are in the bathroom?
A lot of people including myself have this great habit Orc Grinning Smilie
yeah you are right.me toooo. i think lots of people do.......... Ha Ha Ha Smilie a great habit.....

Can you sing front of an audience ?
Not since I was a little lad when I sang 'O Little Town of Bethlehem' in a church Christmas pageant; and half of 'Reuben and Rachel' in a school skit, where me and another lad dressed up as country folk. After sixty years, I don't even remember who had to take the girl's part, so it was probably me, as I had a sweet young voice. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

If circumstances required you to sing for your supper, would you starve, be fed on bread and water, or would you be provided with a feast, only if you would stop?
I would sing and destroy their ear drums with my awful voice until they begged me to stop. After it was there idea to make a dwarf sing for supper. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie

Have you ever taught any subject or whatsoever to anyone?
Yes, I've taught Sunday School (Bible classes) for fourth grade, junior high, and adults, but not in the same years. I didn't think I was very good at it but they kept coming back asking for more. Elf Confused Smilie

What was the best thing that you ever crafted and what was the worst?
The best thing that I have ever crafted would probably a free-hand drawing I did for a good friend of me, (if you can call that crafting Smile Smilie ), it was of a popular cartoon character but quite artistically done... And the worst thing I've ever crafted would probably be a robot made of Pringle packaging, loo roll cardboard, cereal boxes and paint... I was 5 years old at the time, but good memories with my Grandmother Orc Smiling Smilie

What time did you go to bed last night?
A few minutes after 1 AM, which makes it this morning; then I read for over an hour before turning out the light and falling asleep. Sleeping Smilie

How many pockets in what you are currently wearing?
Six (cargo-khakis).

What happens at 3 pm?
that's my lunch time...... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

At what time do you have your lunch?
I seldom have lunch; I have breakfast between nine and ten in the morning and have dinner between four and six whenever I get hungry. Happy Elf Smilie

What time do you get up in the morning?
4:45 am

Parlez-vous le francais?

Oui, je parle et écrit le Français, même si je fais beaucoup d'erreur gramatical.

Did you understand what i wrote above?
Not understanding French, I think you said something like: 'Yes and you made a gramatical error.' That "le" was probably unecessary. Or was he asking, 'Do you understand the French?' It is all Greek to me. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What color would you want in an automobile/bicycle?
Blue....looks good. Super Scared Smilie

Who's your favorite singer?
Peruvian singer Yma Sumac, who died Saturday at age 86. She recorded an extraordinarily wide vocal range of more than four octaves; she could sing notes in the low baritone register as well as notes above the range of an ordinary soprano. She was in movies when I was a kid.

Oh and Luciano Pavarotti could send chills up my spine when he sang some arias.

What are you going to do when you finish P-T today?
i am here two times a day like in the daytime and night... day time i watch TV and in the night i go to bed... Orc Grinning Smilie

How many hours did you stay in PT today?
Only one so far. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

What do you suggest for dinner tonight; I'm starting to feel peckish?
well anything........Pumpkin Smilie

Can you cook (a dinner) by yourself?
Yup, I've lived by myself since 1981.

What is/was your favorite course/class in school?
i like Science,Social Studies,English and Sinhala(Srilankan Language)..... Read Smilie

What's your favorite Grade?
11th, Junior in High School; we finally got to lord it over the under-classmen and I finally learned how to study with some better math classes.

Does your country have a special day in the year when you give thanks for all your blessings: like our 'Turkey Day' near the end of November and the Canadian's on 12 October our Columbus Day?
Not really Grondy. But, matter of fact, my country has various ethnic groups living together each with their own religions mostly Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity. In fact there are religious festivals all year round if you consider it as when one of the religion's "festival" ends the other one's usually start not too long after. I hope you understood the jigsaw above! :elfgrin:

Can you remember what was your best Christmas ever?
i am Buddhist so normally i am not celebrating Christmas...but i had a Christmas party in school....that's my best Christmas. Fat Santa Smilie

What's your favorite "religious festival"?
Probably Christmas; though it is filled with many sad memories for me.

Do you celebrate the New Year, and when does that start for your culture?
yeah we celebrate New Year in April 14 to 15.it's call here "Awurudu".

Do you celebrate New Year,if so have you go auspicious things,times....etc.? Teacher Smilie
We start the evening of December 31 with a party of eating dancing and drinking while waiting for midnight when we will make sing Auld Lang Syne, make noise, and kiss our partners. Then on the morning of 01 January we celebrate the New Year with hangover cures, three or four American football Bowl Games, more drinks and snacks; and the making of New Year's resolutions. And then it is usually back to work or class the next day depending the length of our Christmas/Winter Break.

Have you ever caught a fish?
no.. Wiggle Smilie

Have you ever climbed tall trees?
Nah..but I enjoyed climbing when I was a child
What are your plans for the evening ?
sleep Cow Sleeping Smilie

what are your plans for tomorow?
Tomorrow I think I had best order groceries for delivery just before the 27th, which is our Thanksgiving Day (Turkey Day) when my daughter and her boyfriend are coming to deep fry the turkey. I'll make candied sweet potatoes, 'green bean/mushroom soup/fried onion ring casserole' and we'll also have mashed potatoes and gravy, plus a tossed green salad and black olives; and finish with a pumpkin pie if we've still got room for it.

What did you do today instead of what you should have done or planned to do?
How did you know I did something other than what I planned... Law of averages I guess Orc Smiling Smilie

I planned on doing housework, it's always there and always reappears, but... as usual, I got distracted, noticed an old electronic chess board, tried to beat level 2, but... well, you can guess Wiggle Smilie There are 72 levels... Orc Grinning Smilie

Have you even played chess and are you good at it? You'd probably beat me even if you havn't played before...
Yes I have played chess and have won a few games, but I am too lazy to become good at it so I gave it up as it wasn't very much fun the way I played it. I was an excellent pinochle, canasta, and hearts player, good at cribbage and gin rummy, only fair at bridge, and poor at poker.

Have you played any card games that you were good at?
well not great just playing....

Can you play Cricket? Waving Hello Smilie
Good show; well hit. No, nor have I actually watched it long enough to figure out what is going on.

Do you have any stuffed animals like Pooh, Elmo, or Theodore Bear?
i have got normal bears and toys..... Elk Grinning Smilie

Do you have any stuffed animals like Pooh, Elmo, or Theodore Bear Grondy? Orc Grinning Smilie
Actually I have a stuffed toy named Lisha. She is a ring tailed lemur. My son gave her to me many years ago.

What type of birds live in your neighborhood?
That's a nice question... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

Well, we have quite few Blackbirds flying around the place, Robins too, which are always an "ooh, look there's a Robin" sort of bird... We also have a few Magpies around the place, usually looking for anything shiny to take... And even though I live nowhere near Trafalgar Square, we have a few Pidgeons perching on our rooftops... Though I'm most proud of the little Blackbirds and Robins... And another one too, 'The British House Sparrow', although there has been an upset in their population lately, they've been getting less and less Sad Smilie... Hopefully their numbers will go back up soon... Happy Elf Smilie

Why does it always rain on me?
Because you are an English lorry driver; your real name is Rob McKenna; and the rain clouds think you are their god. Elf Winking Smilie

Have you read the Douglas Adams book the above came from?
Umm.. No.

Have you just recieved a bouquet of roses/carnations/lilies/etc. in congratulations?
Not recently.

Have you? Same as above.
Not yet....

Do you love Tom bombadil's songs|poems? Happy Elf Smilie
I do enjoy their frivolity.

Do you love/enjoy the songs of Treebeard?
not much like old Tom's....

Do you ever like to see a Troll......? Wiggle Smilie
Only in the daylight...after they have turned to stone; except on the Diskworld where some of them are quite nice, probably because daylight doesn't effect them.

When does your Winter/Summer break/vacation begin this season?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>