Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
here in Sri Lanka we haven't any of those seasons..... Smoke Smilie

Have you got these four seasons(Summer,Winter,Spring,Autumn) in your country? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Yes, Winter: November through February colder and wettest with a smidgen of snow; Spring: March through June warming and wet; Summer: July through August warmest and dry; and Autumn: September and October cooling and wetter.

Where you live Is it always warm and it rains and shines each day except when major storms blow through?
here we have Rainy+Sunny+Warm+Shine .....fortunately we haven't affected from any major storm......
unfortunately we have affected from T-Sunami....but not the Province which i live. Very Mad Smilie

Did your country affect from T-Sunami?
After the great Alaskan earthquake on Good Friday 1964, our Pacific coast experienced a tsunami with some devastation and loss of life in Oregon. Washington, my state just to the north of Oregon, has experienced them historically, but not recently as our recorded history here is only about 300 years old and the dating of the native Americans history is basically speculation; all we can go by is carbon dating excavations when we find them. Our scientists just found the skeleton of a whole mastodon on the shoreline of the Columbia River between these two states. It was probably killed and buried by the massive flood that occurred some 10,000 years ago when a glacial dam broke at the end of the last Ice Age in what is now Montana, two states to the east. This flood wasn't a tsunami, but the flood wall was estimated to be two hundred feet high in some areas which scoured out new canyons and scab-lands in its passing. Here endeth the lesson.

Now I've forgotten the topic; assuming it is 'The Person Below: What do you want to become when you grow up, if you haven't already?
i would like to be a scientist...... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

How many pets did you had when your little?
Always a cat; sometimes a dog; once a hamster; and a couple parakeets. We also had non-pets: a cow for milking; and calves for eating; plus a few chickens and once or twice a pig for eating.

Can you see the ocean or sea, or a mountain from your house?
I live on a hill, so I see quite a few other hills, but no mountains or seas. Which is strange considering, where I live I am a few miles from The Docks, which, in turn, are another few miles away from the sea...

The question which you are about to ask, what made you think of that question?
I couldn't think of another question, so I decided to regurgitate the previous one.

The question which you are about to ask, what made you think of that question?
this is some kind of a stupid Question Orc Going Huh Smilie .......actually i haven't got any good one to ask so i will ask some thing related to LOSS

Will Hobbits welcome a Nazgul to stay with them for two days or more Orc Smiling Smilie ?if you don't mind, what do you think about this question? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I don't think so...not even if the Nazgul was Loss. Well maybe if they had the Lady's Starglass to counter-balance the Nazgul's fearsome aura they might get through an afternoon tea together, but not an afterdark gathering.

Do you like or have you even eaten bluberry pancakes? Yummy! : Angel Smilie

i haven't eat.........

Do you often have Fruits? Juggling Smilie
Well, I'm working my way through a box of Satsuma Mandarin oranges and I've been eating a banana a day until I run out, I have an apple and some pink grapefruit in the refrigerator. I drink cranberry juice and grapefruit juice daily, both cut with diet 7-Up.

Do you eat bread or cheese daily?
not daily......rice is some what we eat daily.....

Do you eat rice daily? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Nope, usually more like once weakly; I eat more pasta.

Is your hair cut long or short compared to the norm for your gender?
my hair cut is not too long and not too short......

What about you?
About 1/2 inch long at the back of my neck, so I'm not quite ready to have my ears lowered again.

In what kind of building do you have your home?
Well its a detached house, singled story with a long strip of land in front though its covered with gravel. Here most people have single houses except in the cities where there are apartments and flats.

And in what type of house do you live?
An eight unit two story apartment building with four of the units on each end. There a buildings A through M in the complex set in amongst cedar and fir trees. Christmas Tree Smilie
Grondy you have forgotten your question...........
Thinker is absolutely correct, I have forgotten the question that I meant to post here.

Do you remember what that question was? Orc Grinning Smilie
lol how do i know your question Grondy but i could guess.

Is that something apartments,buildings,houses and about that sort of things?
Who am I to wonder why...why....why?

Assuming you were a good little boy or girl this year, what was it you asked Santa to bring you for Christmas?
i will ask for a pet i mean a puppy,pussy cat,Rabbit(like one Arath have).

If that's you what do you ask?
I asked for a video game (NWN2) and a tower to hold my CDs and DVDs. As well as peace on Middle-earth and good will towards all Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Hobbits.

Why do you do that thing you do?
What thing?
You know, that thing you do with your hair.

LOL Thinker forgot to post her question this time.
no i didn't understand your Question Grondy,so i asked what do you mean?.so i didn't post a question.......lol Grondy won this time....Thinker didn't forgot but Thinker Thought more Than Two Times and Thought not to post a question

Do you understand what i say?
Most of the time.

Do you or will you have a Christmas Christmas Tree Smilie at your home this year?
haven't had one Grondy.............

FOTR OR ROTK?
FotR, because the RotK ends the story unsatisfactorily to me: I wanted more. The FotR offers much more of the story to come.

When is your winter vacation from school or work over, or did you get one?
Usually it is in February back here in Norway..But I seldom get time off from work at that time
What was the best thing you recieved for X-Mas ?
A bunch of home made goodies, but I haven't really had my family Christmas yet due to the abnormal snow and other commitments. Hopefully we will be able to get together next weekend.

What have you been doing this weekend?
nothing much special............ Boring Smilie

Have we got a thread for Gollum in PT?
Sorry, I am not a thread expert.Ask Grondy or Loss or someone.

Has anyone other than me and most of my city been ill this Christmas?
Quote:
Have we got a thread for Gollum in PT?

Here is one Gollum thread; use our search function link in the middle of the above horizontal menu to search Planet-Tolkien's Forum for more of them.

No, I haven't been ill; though my ankles and calves have been more swollen than normal, due to too much salt intake over the holidays.

Leelee: I hope you and your family are now on your way to or have already returned to the state of wellness.

Read any good books lately, or seen anything good on TV or at the movies?
mmmm no good books niether good tv programmes+ movies

what's your favourite month and why do you like?
Probably May, because we often get a few 80 F days then and not as much rain as in April or June.

What did you do this or yesterday afternoon?
I was with my puppy....... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

for how many telephone calls did you answer today?
Only one out of two; I chose not to answer the other, as I knew it was a solicitation for funds.

What kind of Dog Smilie do you have; what is its name?
really i even don't know it's kind but it's name is Hermon Gamgee!

what do you think about it 's name?
I wrote a reply to this a couple days ago, but that is the time when the server started going haywire and it never got posted, so here is what I think I said.

Hermon Gamgee is a fine name for a pup-dog. If he lives up to his name, he will enjoy gardening like: digging holes in which to plant bones; digging trenches possibly for the planting of asparagus; and weeding all types of plants from vegetable and flower gardens, those both wanted and not.

How did you spend your time the last couple days when you couldn't access our Planet-Tolkien Forum due to server problems?
i was so sad about that.........i tried to access but no chance.i haven't got a special work these days and i was with PT.but because of the server problem i watched Lord of the rings(TT).then yesterday i tried to access and i found PT home page only,the links are not working.then today i tried again first they said the page is broken but i tried again and now i am on PT

so what about you Grondy?,how do you spend?
I was playing the computer Roll Playing Game, Neverwinter Nights 2 for the first time during our down-time and my daughter and grandson visited me Saturday and Sunday. I really should watch the Extended Edition of LotR: RotK as it has been a few years since I last did. (I never did get around to plowing through Disk 4 of the set.)

What is the best thing about the neighborhood where you live?
really my neighbors are my Grandfather my mother's sister and my cousin.sharing is one thing,if we need some we could go there and ask for it. helping. when i am alone at home i do go to my aunt's place and stay there,my cousin is there he also watch lord of the rings ever day(after school,while dinner,in the morning).Friendly is the other....that's what i see..... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Do you have family neighbors?
I only have a Canadian quarter, a couple of dimes, Canadian and that is about that. I rarely have actual change on me these days, only to put money in the shopping cart. I have my cell phone so don't need change unless I forget to recharge.

If you had all the time in the world, were relaxing in a warm sunny place, money was no object, what would you either order or make for your dinner that evening.?
Chicken enchiladas like my daughter made for me Sunday. Yummy!

Do you like walking in the rain on a warm Summer or Spring day.

I wonder what question Leelee answered? It was probably something like, "How much change do you have in your pocket?" Orc Smiling Smilie
i like but my parent's won't let me.

Quote:
I wonder what question Leelee answered? It was probably something like, "How much change do you have in your pocket?"

yeah Grondy, i was surprised......
what do you think is the best smilie in PT Big Smile Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Pary Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Bad! Smilie Wiggle Smilie Juggling Smilie
Well I like the cheesy Elf With a Big Grin Smilie and the goofy Orc Grinning Smilie but I probably like the happy Wiggle Smilie best of all.Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

do you wear sandals in the summertime?
i don't like sandals and i don't have them.......

When did you joined PT?
I joined P-T in the Spring or Summer of the year 2000 CE.

How many times have you read LotR and how many times have you watched PJ's three LotR movies?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>