Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Person Below Game

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > The Person Below Game   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>
will smith willenium

whats ur favorite computer game?
Computer game? WHAT IS THAT? Awful stuff. There's such better things to do. Like fencing. And calligraphy. And pretending to be drunk to save somebody's life. And having muscly thumbs does NOT impress girls. (Just appealing to the male mind as best I can)

What's your favourite mysterious international mystery man?
My hubby - Ha Ha Ha Smilie sorry couldn't think of any - don't like 007

Can you use chopsticks
Yes. but my sister has trouble.

Can you hit a target with a bow it is not as easy as it seems.
No, but I can go for a peepee without piddling on the seat....does that count??

If you could ask the powers that be(which ever Gov you perfere) one question, what would it be?
Can I ask you 100 more questions?

If you have spare time, would you rather read a novel or watch a movie?
Actually, I'd rather meditate and balance on my head while singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and eating cheese enchilladas, if you must know. What do you think I do with my spare time? Geesh. Wary Smilie

Are you afraid of the dark(especially when there's a spooky sound outside of your window)?
lolololololol

and Yes ever since i was four and watched a movie with a serial killer(it was also at a day care) i have always thought it would be someone with a gun.
Do american hot dogs disgust you? They are groung up animal organs and other things like that. not meat.
Not if they are liberally covered with chili and onions. Otherwise I don't really care for hotdogs...or rather they don't care for me.

What is your favorite television show?
To be honest...I don't really have a favorite, nothing, at least, to go out of my way to watch. I do enjoy (sadly enough) What Not to Wear, Extreme Home Makeover, and Scrubs. Now, if we were talking TV movies, I would have to say Horatio Hornblower (I really like Ioan Gruffudd and Robert Lindsay) Smile Smilie.

Do you like to talk on the phone?
No, I really dislike phones.... People keep pestering me at work on the telephone, so it's nice to get away from them all on an isolated sandbank occasionally. There's generally a few messages waiting for me when I get back, but it's still nice to get away when I can.

Do you prefer digital or analogue watches?
Analogue. Its easier to read and set time with those. There are just too many buttons on the digital ones not to mention the hassles with the batteries.

Would you read a book or write one?
Definitely read one don't have the talent for writing - would love to though - would love to join the role play on PT but.....

Do you like sunbathing or sightseeing
I like sightseeing better; scenery, in particular, fascinates me.
we need the next one
There's a fight going out on the street. Would you jump in to pacify the fighters or watch the seen from the background?
There's a fight going out on the street. Would you jump in to pacify the fighters or watch the scene from the background?
pacify but not hit anyone

Would you rather get up early or stay up late
I'd rather get up early as I am not a night owl by any means. Fast Asleep Smilie

Would you rather live in the country or a big city?
I prefer the country. Quieter, less people, better scenary.

If you could choose to have one thing, what would you have?
Satisfaction with my life when I die.

What kind of underwear do you prefer?
Oh geez, Laurel...well, I would say I prefer the kind that don't show lines (and no, that does not mean that I do not wear underwear; it just means I prefer the kind that don't show lines!)

Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
Because of the location of my humble home, I would rather stay in the hotel, becuase my home is in the middle of the country.

What's your favorite class?
When I was at school it was typing, but that was a few years ago.

How long have you been a PT member
I joined sometime in the Fourth Term of 2003. MAN I'M OLD!!! But nothing on Grondy. He's GOT to be our oldest member. And Stonehelm is at LEAST thirty years old.

Are you a kiddie (>21) or an oldie (<21)?
I'm only a year older than you!

Do you sleep walk?
Nope.

And Loni, I hope to God that being 27 doesn't make me an "oldie"! Take it back!

Why are you drawn to fantasy?
Because it's so mindbogglingly fantastic! Big Smile Smilie

What's the longest actually existing word you can come up with?
antidisestablishmentarianism
I dont remeber the spelling of the medical term that is even longer.
Do you have a laptop or a desktop
Both! But my husband usually monopolizes the laptop.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Well, well...that one is tricky because, you see, I am in fact married. Those of you who are also married will understand. For those who are not, a huge bunch of pet-peeves come with the wedding vows, I think, because all of the sudden you are exposed to the other person's annoying habits constantly and there isn't a darn thing you can do to change them. Usually love makes these things easier to tolerate/ignore, but sometimes one particularly gross habit sticks out from the rest: My MAJOR pet-peeve is when my husband(brace yourselves)clips his toenails, then chews on the clippings!

Do you cope well with stress?
Quote:
Well, well...that one is tricky because, you see, I am in fact married. Those of you who are also married will understand. For those who are not, a huge bunch of pet-peeves come with the wedding vows, I think, because all of the sudden you are exposed to the other person's annoying habits constantly and there isn't a darn thing you can do to change them. Usually love makes these things easier to tolerate/ignore, but sometimes one particularly gross habit sticks out from the rest: My MAJOR pet-peeve is when my husband(brace yourselves)clips his toenails, then chews on the clippings!

Oh so true - mine chews his tongue in his sleep - but we still love our men In Love Smilie well I do this one!!!!! Had one before

Do you like rock or pop music
Uh.... uh.... uh.... Doees Beethoven classify? No, not EXACTLY. I mean, I did clap and jump up and dowdn at Easter Youth camp when they were playing their electric guitars and that. But when I'm not at youth camp.... that is 51 weeks a year, it's Beethoven and Chopin and Mozart and a bit of Andrew Lloyd WEbber, but Beethoven is the best cause you get to go all crashy and play really loud sudden chords on the piano and the whole house is like "Here we go" and you get to go "MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!" suddenly in the middle of Sonata Pathetique. Which is really fun, trust me. There's this really loud chord at the beginning. So you sneak up the piano, get your fingers ready, and make sure no one's watching. BEUM!!!! and you go "MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" and you do the little tiddly bit. And you wait for ages. And ages. Way longer than you should. And then you go BEUM!!!! "MWAHAHAH!" and you shudder around on your seat. And it's real fun. Can't do that with Moonlight Sonata. It's all tiddly at the start. Anyway...

Do YOU play an instrument?
I've a couple of guitars which I haven't touched for years, so I don't think I can play them anymore. I bought my wife a keyboard for Christmas, and I can play (badly) a few songs on that.

What is the most costly mistake you have ever made?
yes.

who is the most annoying person in your family, no names if you dont want to.
Uh... well it would have to be... I don't know who's the most annoying in my family. My brother doesn't annoy me anymore, because he's at uni and I don't see him at all. Well, I would if I actually bothered to go into his room and say hi. But I don't, cause I'm a nasty non-siblinglovertypeperson.

Have you ever had a detention and a growly note home from your dean at school?
No, but when in high school, our Town Marshal followed me home and in front of my mother suggested!!! that in the future I obey the local speed limit. I got the point and changed my ways.

Have you ever received a traffic ticket for wrong doing in an automobile.
nope

have you ever jumped out of a plane?
Once, in a dream... but I died.

Do you own a unicycle?
No srry val didnt realize you had posted at the same time... Got The Blues Smilie

Do you stutter?
Nnnn..nn..no. No.

Has Spring sprung?
I haven't started flowering yet, if that's what you meant.

What's you favourite colour and why?
My favourite colour tends to change quite often. Now it's blue. I like blue. It's very cool, soft and friendly. Never irritating.

What's your favourite... vegetable?
brocolli

Do you wear suspenders with your belt, or rather how do you keep your pants from falling down around your ankles?
No, just a belt.

I'll ask my previous question again as it didn't get answered last time around.

What is the most costly mistake you have ever made?
Not studying in the last term. Cost me my passing grades.

Would you really mind if the Sun rose from the West?
noy really.

have you ever played golf.
Does mini-golf count? I am the Queen of miniature golf!

Do you like apples?
Yes, particularly Gala

Do you smoke?
No way!!! Even if I was old enough I wouldn't!

do you like cheese?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] >>