Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How much mithril do you have?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > How much mithril do you have?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>

i could buy a couple of games for my pc.
I have 14260 as of today. But what I want to know is, how do people with so many more posts than I, have so few mithril pieces?
19640, maybe they just read the forum each day, but seldom post.
Thanks, Grondy, but that was a rhetorical question.
Euh??? DO you mean we pay for posting???

But that's a mysterious question gandalf. I also wonder at the same thing.
9463...wut? We pay for posting?
Yes if I send a message to a member I pay in mithrilSmile Smilie 11041 pieces of Mithril.

But if I add Miruvor's 5,673, I have 23,407 and am the richest one!

Such an extravagant sum might even be enough to afford a Vanyarin concubine.
ha! never knew they liked old cold grumpy men... Very Big Grin Smilie

By the way 10.143 pieces of mithril. Could buy a new mobile phone.
11061Maybe I could afford a place in the Shire ?
I have a meager 4,400 peices...not even enough to buy Virumor's concubine a new pair of elfie-slippers! Big Laugh Smilie
So, when he (she) asks, "Daddy (Mommy), what's a concubine?"; what are you going to tell your eight year old, Hmmmnn? Moderator Smilie
Quote:
Main Entry: con·cu·bine
Pronunciation: 'kä[ng]-kyu-"bIn, 'kän-, -kyü-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin concubina, from com- + cubare to lie
: a woman with whom a man cohabits without being married: as a : one having a recognized social status in a household below that of a wife b : MISTRESS 4a
Now put that in words an eight year old can understand without asking anymore questions and which other parents won't mind their children reading. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
"Girlfriend".
I guess that would work out fine, thanks. Happy Elf Smilie
Barely enough for a British Council membership...
I have nearly twenty five hundred, but except for using some to write messages, it just lies there all sparkling and yet not able to be used for anything much. If only..........
I currently possess 8038 pieces, and I already know what Vir would say concerning PM's and Mithril, "From now on PM's will cost 5000 pieces........." (or whatever cost he chooses) Orc Smiling Smilie

I remember I posted an idea in suggestions about something interactive incorporating a character of our own to develope by spending Mithril on clothes, weapons or rings or jewellery that you could view and others view to see what you character would be like........ I remember a few people liked that, but I can't find it........

Edit: Hey, I found it!!! Click Here and scroll down about half way and you can see that Vir has already said PM's costing 5000 pieces Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Vee even liked the idea from reading some of the replys Orc Smiling Smilie

Anyway, with my Mithril I could have someone carry me around all day.... less fuel intake, less mileage, less pollution, plus a conversation..... no radio though Orc Sad Smilie

I could buy a new bag a a new pair of shoes.
Currently, like right now, today at this instant: Exactly Twenty Thousand (20,000) mithril pieces.

So I must not have been charged for the two PMs I sent today(yesterday GMT). Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Ummmm...240? Pathetic I know...I could buy an Ipod Nano.
1763. I'll open a saving account.
I have a meagre 538. I wish I had never came to this thread. It's releasing the green dragon of envy, the red dragon of anger and the black dragon of hate in me.So Angry Smilie even though i can by my art supplies or all the Tolkien books i want what else can I buy?????
I have 9175 exactly... I think I might pay for one of those mind reader robot hands , then my fingers wont get tired from typing... Orc Smiling Smilie
Quote:
It's releasing the green dragon of envy, the red dragon of anger and the black dragon of hate in me.So Angry Smilie even though i can by my art supplies or all the Tolkien books i want what else can I buy?????

How about a nice course in Anger Management? Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I wish I had never came to this thread. It's releasing the green dragon of envy, the red dragon of anger and the black dragon of hate in me.So Angry Smilie

??? Dude, you've been here less than a month. You get 20 mithril pieces per day. Do the math. How much mithril would you EXPECT to have?! Save the drama, PLEASE.
Orite then. I know that I couldn't't expect to have much and it just made me a bit jealous and when I wrote it I was exaggerating it, sorry.It's just that.....

Namarie!
You think that more should be given? Good Lord... we have enough already... that we can't be rid off, let alone wanting more to not spend...

But, anyway, I have 9294 Mithril pieces and that would get every calendar from now until the year 2070, which is more than I'll live but this way I can always count down the days Orc Smiling Smilie
"You currently have 19891 pieces of Mithril."
I have only 120 mithril pieces. in Icelandic money it isnt much just about 2 dollars
As I just received a bunch more, I now have 21,500 mp, which is about what I paid for my first house in 1967, but I was only earning $11,OOO US per year back then and that house would now cost at least ten times more.
I have 6592 pieces of mithril. That would be like 50 Canadaian dollars, considering how much mithril everyone else has, the silver must indeed be quite worthless now. stupid inflation...

And I would by two large pizzas, with extra mushrooms and pepperoni, plus a nice freshly made lemonade and a crispy chicken salad with French dressing. And also Timbits from Tim Hortons, the coffeeshop.
2480 right now
I have 13081 pieces of Mithril. Do you want to join my party ????
As of today, exactly 22,000.
As of now, 17054.
13361 pieces of Mithril.
3303 - now what can I do with it???????? Anyone want a loan Ha Ha Ha Smilie
I've got 100 mithril.... I could buy another airsoft gun,or paintball gun, or I might just save up for something more important (a truck!). Very Big Grin Smilie
Exactly 23,000 mp until I receive my next private message from Grep.
14401 pieces of Mithril
Congrats on your account of Mithril Grondy , you've earned them well over the years Smile Smilie
I feel so very poor Big Smile Smilie i have 580 pieces Smile Smilie
At the current time, I have 10647 pieces...

I could bet it all on the races... For every one piece I bet, I could get 300 more if I win... I like those odds... Orc Smiling Smilie
Exactly 24,000 mp as of today.
19150 as of today. When are we going to be able to buy something with all this loot? I wish I could use my hoard on my Christmas shopping!

Gandalf
Today I have 11123 Mithril pieces...

If only is all I can say to you Gandalf old friend... If only Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
My Mithril-meter rolled over to 25,000 today.

Now let me see, divide that by twenty per day and that means I have posted 1250 days since Grep started handing it out.
20234 as of today.

Gandalf
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>