Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: How much mithril do you have?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Ivy Bush > How much mithril do you have?   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>
Let's see, I have 5971 pieces of mithril. I could go to Australia!
I think I'll join you Eruwen, as well as a bit of spending money... Today I have 11303 pieces...
Great, Loss! We will definitely need some spending money. We can have some fantastic adventures now -- some diving, bungee jumping, touring...we can hire Crocodile Dundee...fun, fun, fun. Maybe I'll just stop earning mithril, and let you support me...he, he, he. It's been too much work. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Today the total in my hoard came to the grand total of 26,000 MP, which along with one dollar might be enough to buy a cheap cup of coffee.Elf Winking Smilie
Who else other than Crocodile Dundee to show us around the Croc's Lair down under Orc Smiling Smilie

I have a bit extra to contribute too... My total is 12183 Mithril Pieces, nearly half a cheap cup of coffee Grondy? Wiggle Smilie
I have...*counts carefully*...5315 pieces. I think I'll give it away. Cool Smilie
I now have a grand total of 1260 pieces, but nothing compared to Loss or Grondy!
I have now 22134 as of May 5, 2008.

Gandalf
Not so much an increase as last time, but still more... Saving works Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

12403 pieces as of now...

Only 2383. Time to rob some of the richer members i think to give....to myself!!!
Today I hit 27,000 mp which is a bunch, but Virumor has a few hundred more. Either he hasn't taken as many days off as I have or he hasn't sent as many PMs. Happy Elf Smilie Then again I haven't checked to see if we are still being charged anything for sending PMs since Grep got rid of Taz's weather reports during one of our many changes.
Either way, you've got some catching up to do Orc Smiling Smilie

13263 pieces today...
Only 3101. how do you guys have so much?
Years of faithful service, along with waiting until 00:00 GMT + 0 for the new patch of the stuff... Abandoning of responsibility of home, work and/or social status, as well as the odd ritual of allegiance to Grep... Horrifying yes, Super Scared Smilie but well worth all the monies... money money money Orc Smiling Smilie
I currently have 28,000 pieces of Mithril. I sometimes play hooky instead of coming here or I'd probably have 30,000.
I haven't reached the five-fdigit range yet either, Thorin!
But I have enough to live on. In the days when eagle-post cost mithril, I sent many, many messages, and now, when moving costs several bulging bags of mithril, I have taken up the habit of moving. I went from Lothlorien to Beleriand (Nargothrond to be more exact), and travelled back east to Lindon and now I've just settled down nicely in Dol Amroth, swapping pointy-ears for round ones. Orc Grinning Smilie
I have to date 6731.

I am thinking of doing our dining room in mithril. And etching Rivendell, Lothlorien, well every good place into it. Then I can sit and just look at it and go there in my mind. I intend to do the map of the Shire as well. And the misty mountains. and............
13503 pieces as of today...

Me thinks you would need a bigger dining room if you were planning to convert it into Middle-Earth... I'm sure you have enough pieces for that as well Orc Smiling Smilie
Leelee could probably fit it all in her dining room, if she made it to a scale of.....say:

1 micron = 1/3 league

Orc Grinning Smilie
3563 - Maybe it's time to take a holiday to Erebor! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
2672 ! I'm rich!
4001. hey hey i'm getting richer. I think I'll consider buying the Khazad-Dumish Inn.
Hey i have only 332 Elf Smilie
Quote:
Hey i have only 332

My! That's good! I see you're logging in frequently! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie I have 4253. I could buy a bicycle! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Yeah that's great. i love bikes. but you would by if we are to change mithrils to money Pary Smilie
and i am wishing so you would be able to ride a bicycle Elf Smilie
D'ont worry i bought a bike some weeks back. Orc Grinning Smilie Oh, and this post was originally meant for you to imagine that 1 mithril piece = 1 of your currency and say what you could buy if your mithril was money!
well there is lot. but i would say : i am going to buy a new bike as my third one.cricket items you know to play cricket
and i would spend some to watch cricket matches live so i would be able to see my favorite cricketer (Sangakkara)So what about
you i like to know ?? Elf Smilie Pary Smilie
I don't know how to play cricket. Only my brother does and that's because he's been to India. If my mithril was money I woulds buy the Tolkien books I don't have. I only have The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion and The Children of Hurin. My current mithril, 4523, would be enough to buy about most of the History of Middle Earth Series!
As of this day, that is, until 00:00 GMT+0 arrives... I have 14283 pieces of the silvery stuff...

Me thinks I should invest in some sort of Hobbit Exchange... I'll go live with some Hobbits while they (other Hobbits) send one of their own to stay with my Nazghoulish pals... Might be fun for the little holemaker Orc Grinning Smilie
Thorin, well even there are some rules i don't no. playing cricket is fun.if you know you would love it. and if you watch cricket matches you would learn. why don't you just ask from your brother?

Loss, will hobbits welcome a Nazgul ? Pary Smilie Elf Smilie
Don't listen to Loss that's a well known trap of his to snare poor hobbits! Very Big Grin Smilie If you go to live with his friends you'll come back as a Burrowing-Nazgul and will be shunned by your peers.Elf With a Big Grin Smilie And unfortunately samadhi they do not broadcast cricket matches here. And yes I know that this is not the place for petty talks CMs so i'll stop here Elk Grinning Smilie
oh then that's it. Elf Smilie i thought he was helping poor Hobbits.
oh it's right.i forgot it's Nazgul. in green dragon he was helping US Hobbits
now i know!! Pary Smilie
poor Hobbits poor Hobbits!!
hey now i have got 380 mithrils.tomorrow i will have 400 Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
In every thread poor me has been picked on for being a Nazgúl... Same two members too Orc Sad Smilie

I only wanted to live in a Hobbit hole for a while, I have much Mithril, I'd have paid them... *sniff*

14343 pieces as of today...
At least the financial crisis can't hurt our mithril hoards.

That is, as long as one does not invest in Dwarven banks.
Dwarves don't have banks. They bury their savings in stone. Oooops I didn't mean to say that. You didn't understand what I said just back.

*whistles and walks away*
i have got 736 mithrils only Very Big Grin Smilie ........ normally i get 20 for a day but on my Birthday i got 40 .... Do we get more mithrils for B'day? Dunce Smilie
No, but maybe you collected 20 as Samadhi and another 20 as Thinker when you changed your name.

Moderator Smilie Please don't change names often, for it adds to the membership's confusion. Moderator Smilie
No Grondmaster, i changed my name yesterday but my b'day was on 24........i got 40 mithrils on 24th...
30,000 MP as of today. Orc Grinning Smilie
14'983 pieces o' Mithril today...
You must have been here twice as long as I have Grondy... Orc Smiling SmilieWiggle Smilie
yeah...
i am still in 788.....i can't even imagine of 3000Shocked Elf Smilie
I have 5584. And Loss, I think Grondy should have much much more if you add the costs of all the PM he has been sending around!!! Elk Grinning Smilie Elf Winking Smilie
i have 1068
still 1688 .................! Orc Smiling Smilie
2060 mithril Smile Smilie
The khazad-dumish inn should start charging mithril for mead and wine Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
The khazad-dumish inn should start charging mithril for mead and wine

great idea!!!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

still 1728.........
Quote:
And Loss, I think Grondy should have much much more if you add the costs of all the PM he has been sending around!!!

I think CMs can send messages for free. Though that may have changed due to updates on the site etc.

As of tonight, I have 15'783 pieces of Mithril Orc Smiling Smilie

I could buy 1'578'300 penny sweets! I
As of today I currently have 32000 pieces of Mithril and have made 23,404 posts prior to posting this one. Boring Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>